Another Fusion Wheel in need of a Name

attack types are usually named by different storms so I'd say as many have said Typhoon.
what about Sensu? it means fan( the folding one, search on google) in Japanese, and the wheel looks like the blades of a fan. I couldnt find the word for that type so i chose the next best thing. You could also call it Uchiwa, which is another kind of fan(google it for pics).
i think it should be called Bayonet or Cutlass
How about Tsnaumi? (Is that how you spell it?) The four blades look like waves to me.
(Dec. 24, 2010  8:14 PM)Odin of Aesir Wrote: How about what it is currently titled: Enigma?
enigma is the one i already made this wheel is different. the names i like so far Lunar,Eclipse,Typhoon,Sensu,blizzard,and Tsnaumi
I was thinking: Cyclone and maybe Monsoon.
Oh, I really like cyclone.^
How about Swift, cause it looks like the type of wheel to go fast and Swift Wolf or Swift Pegasis sound cool
those all sound great too. so many cool names
(Dec. 24, 2010  9:56 PM)777 Wrote: i think it should be called Bayonet or Cutlass

Those fusion wheels could have sharp blades or something. Even though they would still have a weakness if they stuck out too far...

ps- Merry Christmas you know presents joy an' family an' Santa an' ho ho ho an' stuff!
Tornado because of the fan like blades.
could you make a wheel called Impact
(Dec. 25, 2010  12:45 AM)DarkLight Wrote: Tornado because of the fan like blades.
could you make a wheel called Impact

There is already a metal named tornado
Typhoon. I just like it. Fortress. Burst. I like all of those.
(Dec. 24, 2010  11:09 PM)Ray Gil Wrote: How about Swift, cause it looks like the type of wheel to go fast and Swift Wolf or Swift Pegasis sound cool

i already said that.

read before you post.......
Matrix? Sonic? im basing this from popular media haha
how about torq wheel, im guessing it is a smooth surface, idk, should prevent it from slowing down torq wheel torq because of speed... *shrugs*
How do you make this wheel....?
why don't call it Slash?
Vertigo? Buzz? Missile? Eurnade? Supercalifragilisticexpialidocius?

I don't know, names off the top of my head Uncertain

Very nice work on the wheel...
Scythe, it makes sense because of the shape of the spikes on the wheel. They look very much like a scythe
shadow,destruction,,aerial,dusk,riptide,
Slash, Explosion, Speed, Balance, Wing, Attacker, Acid, Lion
maelstrom?
Honestly, I want to name it throat so I can make throat wolf (MTG joke lmao)
Firstest Strike!