Anime Moves in real life...

(Oct. 28, 2019  10:19 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: End Blaster or Shining Cross

Shinning Cross is impossible as the mini Bullet doesnt have the power the actually send the bey back in or deal any massive damage
(Dec. 17, 2019  2:23 AM)AcressVN Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2019  10:19 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: End Blaster or Shining Cross

Shinning Cross is impossible as the mini Bullet doesnt have the power the actually send the bey back in or deal any massive damage

True...
The only moves that can actually happen with Bullet,  is Dual Phantom, and Bullet Cannon...
(Dec. 17, 2019  2:40 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2019  2:23 AM)AcressVN Wrote: Shinning Cross is impossible as the mini Bullet doesnt have the power the actually send the bey back in or deal any massive damage

True...
The only moves that can actually happen with Bullet,  is Dual Phantom, and Bullet Cannon...

Is Bullet Impact possible my good man.
If the mini bey is sandwiched...
Maybe... but extremely unlikely

In combat sports, a °counter° is an attack that utilizes your opponents energy or takes advantage of your opponents attack.

It's the same in beyblade. We can now deduce what facilitates the °Geist counter°
1. Absorb driver: This driver is °wide°, °free spinning° , °high accomodation°/ °LAD°,( Can attain equilibrium while tilted at various angles).
2. Geist Fafnir: This cho-z / turbo layer has rubber covering an effective surface area resulting in an efficient spin-Stealing gimmick.
-ANALYSIS-
When °gF.8'.ab° is hit the layer steals some °circular momentum° and increases its own rotational speed. At the same time, the °directional force° is absorbed by the °absorb° driver; this happens because at lower speeds such as when hand spun, the driver achieves a state of °neutral equilibrium° and together with its °free spinning° gimmick provides nearly zero resistance to movement.
Pushed back, due to it's °Neutral equilibrium° state the entire bey can spin around it's axis on its wide accomodating, free-spinning base(this is when the absorbed and stolen energy is converted). If the force taken was enough, our combo could even climb the ridge for an extra boost on it's way down(like in the video).

Finally it is important to note that Fafnir hardly ever collides with Valtryek at a stable position yet survives thanks to its spin-Stealing gimmick.
°Spin-stealing° also steals stability because the faster a bey the more stable it is. So Fafnir sacrifices it's stability to perform counter manoevers and re stabilizes on impact resulting in a never ending sequence(it does end with a burst though)

Goodbye and keep blading........from a Technical Blader

LIKE.
SHARE.
SUBSCRIBE!

The force behind this burst combo is still a mystery, °Geist Fafnir° after being hand spun seems to toss °Genesis Valtryek° around effortlessly and with great power.

-EVIDENCES-
1. °gF.8'.ab° was tossed by °hand spin° and hit °V3.6V.Re° on landing. °gF° continues to stabilize itself only bouncing back a little while Valkyrie flies back.
+Inference: 'For every °action° there is an equal and opposite °reaction°' so the force that had °V3° flying like it was hit by °Prime apocalypse°, was acting on Fafnir at the same time and yet °gF° somehow absorbs it. This smells of °rubber° and steel °springs°

2. Valkyrie accelerates(gaining friction) so much that it goes into a °flower° or °rush° pattern , this pattern conserves momentum and so Valkyrie also comes back to hit Fafnir with considerable force.

3. With momentum masterfully converted to a rush attack, Valkyrie collides with Fafnir and is repelled again, this time Valkyrie could not convert the momentum as it is lifted clear off the stadium and into a wall where it spectacularly bursts.
+Inference: Greater reaction suggests a greater force, even Fafnir is pushed back though without hitting the wall or leaving the ground (this time it could be due to its weight)

4. Other observations
+Since °V3° is repelled in the direction it came, Valkyrie's °direction° influenced it's °deflection°
+Between the first and second collisions, gF was relatively °stationary° so we can assume that the increase in the°Mystery force° is  as a result of Valkyrie's boosted attack.
+ the magnitude of the force increased exponentially between the 1st and second collisions, this is evident from the effect on Fafnir .

-HYPOTHESIS-
I believe this is as a result of different gimmicks working °Synchronously°
Between the 2 beys there are a lot of gimmicks:
•Bound layer : this is god Valkyrie's spring-loaded layer, from previous archives we've seen how effective it is. I theorize that on the second collision  the force was enough to instantly push back the bound spring all the way resulting in explosive power.
•Absorb driver : Fafnir's driver has a spring in it for absorbing vertical forces. I theorize that on the first collision it stopped Fafnir from flying back and made the bey bounce instead.
•Rubber friction: the essence of °spin stealing°, it converts force from an opponent's °circular rotation° to its own rotation without moving. I theorize this absorbed some of the force on gF.
(°Mugen beys° remain in the centre but convert their high rotational speeds to °attack force°, this is the essence of °stationary attackers°)
•Geist spring: Geist Fafnir's rubber are on weak springs that are active at low to medium speeds.
•Rubber elasticity: another characteristic of rubber is elasticity which has a bounce-back effect like a trampoline and just like a trampoline, the harder you jump the higher you fly

-CHALLENGES-
I found this clip in my archives from when I was testing out the hand spin so I did not notice this then.
- A more controlled intentional test is in order.

Goodbye and keep blading ............from a Technical Blader
LIKE.
SHARE.
SUBSCRIBE!
what about final dread impact?
RockDevore zone is something you can’t do in real life but some moves you can do are Cuzas tight rope dive I’ve done it before and then Valts Genesis whip

(Dec. 20, 2019  8:22 PM)TechnicalBlader Wrote:

In combat sports, a °counter° is an attack that utilizes your opponents energy or takes advantage of your opponents attack.

It's the same in beyblade. We can now deduce what facilitates the °Geist counter°
1. Absorb driver: This driver is °wide°, °free spinning° , °high accomodation°/ °LAD°,( Can attain equilibrium while tilted at various angles).
2. Geist Fafnir: This cho-z / turbo layer has rubber covering an effective surface area resulting in an efficient spin-Stealing gimmick.
-ANALYSIS-
When °gF.8'.ab° is hit the layer steals some °circular momentum° and increases its own rotational speed. At the same time, the °directional force° is absorbed by the °absorb° driver; this happens because at lower speeds such as when hand spun, the driver achieves a state of °neutral equilibrium° and together with its °free spinning° gimmick provides nearly zero resistance to movement.
Pushed back, due to it's °Neutral equilibrium° state the entire bey can spin around it's axis on its wide accomodating, free-spinning base(this is when the absorbed and stolen energy is converted). If the force taken was enough, our combo could even climb the ridge for an extra boost on it's way down(like in the video).

Finally it is important to note that Fafnir hardly ever collides with Valtryek at a stable position yet survives thanks to its spin-Stealing gimmick.
°Spin-stealing° also steals stability because the faster a bey the more stable it is. So Fafnir sacrifices it's stability to perform counter manoevers and re stabilizes on impact resulting in a never ending sequence(it does end with a burst though)

LIKE.
SHARE.
SUBSCRIBE!

The force behind this burst combo is still a mystery, °Geist Fafnir° after being hand spun seems to toss °Genesis Valtryek° around effortlessly and with great power.

-EVIDENCES-
1. °gF.8'.ab° was tossed by °hand spin° and hit °V3.6V.Re° on landing. °gF° continues to stabilize itself only bouncing back a little while Valkyrie flies back.
+Inference: 'For every °action° there is an equal and opposite °reaction°' so the force that had °V3° flying like it was hit by °Prime apocalypse°, was acting on Fafnir at the same time and yet °gF° somehow absorbs it. This smells of °rubber° and steel °springs°

2. Valkyrie accelerates(gaining friction) so much that it goes into a °flower° or °rush° pattern , this pattern conserves momentum and so Valkyrie also comes back to hit Fafnir with considerable force.

3. With momentum masterfully converted to a rush attack, Valkyrie collides with Fafnir and is repelled again, this time Valkyrie could not convert the momentum as it is lifted clear off the stadium and into a wall where it spectacularly bursts.
+Inference: Greater reaction suggests a greater force, even Fafnir is pushed back though without hitting the wall or leaving the ground (this time it could be due to its weight)

4. Other observations
+Since °V3° is repelled in the direction it came, Valkyrie's °direction° influenced it's °deflection°
+Between the first and second collisions, gF was relatively °stationary° so we can assume that the increase in the°Mystery force° is  as a result of Valkyrie's boosted attack.
+ the magnitude of the force increased exponentially between the 1st and second collisions, this is evident from the effect on Fafnir .

-HYPOTHESIS-
•Bound layer : this is god Valkyrie's spring-loaded layer, from previous archives we've seen how effective it is. I theorize that on the second collision  the force was enough to instantly push back the bound spring all the way resulting in explosive power.
•Absorb driver : Fafnir's driver has a spring in it for absorbing vertical forces. I theorize that on the first collision it stopped Fafnir from flying back and made the bey bounce instead.
•Rubber friction: the essence of °spin stealing°, it converts force from an opponent's °circular rotation° to its own rotation without moving. I theorize this absorbed some of the force on gF.
(°Mugen beys° remain in the centre but convert their high rotational speeds to °attack force°, this is the essence of °stationary attackers°)
•Geist spring: Geist Fafnir's rubber are on weak springs that are active at low to medium speeds.
•Rubber elasticity: another characteristic of rubber is elasticity which has a bounce-back effect like a trampoline and just like a trampoline, the harder you jump the higher you fly

-CHALLENGES-
I found this clip in my archives from when I was testing out the hand spin so I did not notice this then.

LIKE.
SHARE.
SUBSCRIBE!
Bro you are dedicated to this science
(Dec. 20, 2019  8:22 PM)TechnicalBlader Wrote:

-ANALYSIS-

LIKE.
SHARE.
SUBSCRIBE!

-EVIDENCES-

4. Other observations

-HYPOTHESIS-

-CHALLENGES-

LIKE.
SHARE.
SUBSCRIBE!

Very cool that you figured all this out and explained it to those of us who want to understand some of the more technical stuff of a match (hehe I get your name now) but we could also explain this with our simple term: "slow motion burst". If two beys of opposite spin directions collide while one spins significantly slower than the other, the Bey spinning faster is at risk if suffering a burst
(Jan. 01, 2020  9:49 AM)MagixG Wrote: Very cool that you figured all this out and explained it to those of us who want to understand some of the more technical stuff of a match (hehe I get your name now) but we could also explain this with our simple term: "slow motion burst". If two beys of opposite spin directions collide while one spins significantly slower than the other, the Bey spinning faster is at risk if suffering a burst

Sorry this is coming late. It burst in a unique way that's why I went deeper 😈

(Jan. 01, 2020  5:15 AM)Fire_wings37 Wrote: Bro you are dedicated to this science

I am, it's why I became a Beytuber. And I still have better things planned.
(Feb. 27, 2020  11:06 PM)TechnicalBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2020  9:49 AM)MagixG Wrote: Very cool that you figured all this out and explained it to those of us who want to understand some of the more technical stuff of a match (hehe I get your name now) but we could also explain this with our simple term: "slow motion burst". If two beys of opposite spin directions collide while one spins significantly slower than the other, the Bey spinning faster is at risk if suffering a burst

Sorry this is coming late. It burst in a unique way that's why I went deeper 😈

(Jan. 01, 2020  5:15 AM)Fire_wings37 Wrote: Bro you are dedicated to this science

I am, it's why I became a Beytuber. And I still have better things planned.

Wow... amazing analytical dissection of these beymoves! I utterly cannot wait to hear more from you!
Union Buster works well enough, and Bound Wing could work?
#AerialAttacks #BeybladeBurst #Anime #Real-Life #Technique
Modern Beyblades are so powerful that sometimes we cannot fully appreciate a battle with the unaided eye, One of the most Anime-Like battles ever, lasted for just a second.
  |Perfect Ricochet|
This battle began with a °ricochet° . A °Ricochet° is an original (and archaic) technique where a blader °catapults° / °snipes° his bey unto the stadium wall to get a redirection, it allows traditionally stationary types temporarily move in °pseudo-attack° type patterns.(The self-burst risk of the new burst system                                                                                                              has made it unpopular with bladers)
- °gF° ricochets off the bouncy wall of the °Fallen Star Stadium° , uses the motion to leap over an adjacent spike [00:25] and using the control of the °planet°-mounted combo, it fluidly transforms a °linear deflection° into a curved trajectory on to a collision course with °Genesis Valtryek° (The conventional Ricochet resembles more closely a °Jet Shoot° / °Winged Launch°)
- Valkyrie also ricochets but my hand obstructs the camera.
- Because both beys are on a collision Course at high speeds, their combined force accumulates in an explosion and both beys fly back in opposite directions
  |Light as a Feather|
Surprisingly a very important in this battle was °weight° °gF.7M.Pl°  is much heavier than  °V3.6V.Re(UO)°
-When both beys explode backwards from the combined force of the collision, they are both on a collision path to spikes. °Geist Fafnir° being heavier only slightly rises above ground while °gV° flies above it's spike , the result is °Valtryek° gains another airborne ricochet, bouncing off its spike while gF hits its spike head on.
-Secondly, the way °gF° hits its spike (Combined with its weight) , gF  quickly ricochets down to touch the stadium while gV bounces off its spike and ricochet'.
NB: Valtryek's lightness gives it more height gain, air time, and aids some evasive maneuvers.

|The Finishing Move|
-gV's lightness lets it tilt while airbone, as a result it ricochets while tilted with its head facing the camera, giving it a °slam attack° tilt (Watch my Upper and Slam video)
-But the finishing move was not a °slam° but a °slash° because they landed at a perfect range for Valtryek's °wing blades°. The first law of thermodynamics states that 'For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction , if we look at the plane of gF and gV after the finishing move, we see that gF flies back in a direction perpendicular to gV's Wing blades and so it's clearly a °slash° and not a conventional °slam attack°.
-And just like the slashes in the anime, this had a lot of power . Using the °action-reaction law,° we can deduce this from gF's delayed burst, the force is so much that it forces gF's layer to spin independently of the disk and it bursts itself after spinning for a few milliseconds, this is also because the planet driver was in contact with the stadium floor so there were conflicting f°rictional forces° on gF while gV was essentially a 'Friction Bullet' airborne.
   |Advanced|
-We can clearly hear when these high speed beys make contact especially when slowed down.
-On closer inspection valkyrie bounced off the stadium floor before hitting gF.
HYPOTHESIS
gV activated its bound gimmick ever so slightly on slamming the stadium floor
-we can tell acceleration by increased °light distortion° and gV seems to accelerate and become upright.
- Also the force with which it was moving could easily force the °bound spring° back (additional the spring is Freer from repeated use)

NB: I'm glad to discover some advantages to a lighter bey.
P.S: all this happened in 1 second
Goodbye and keep blading.........from a Technical Blader
LIKE.
SUBSCRIBE.

(Feb. 28, 2020  12:46 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Wow... amazing analytical dissection of these bey moves! I utterly cannot wait to hear more from you!
Thanks for your kind words, Archive 008 is getting an early release.
(Mar. 03, 2020  11:22 PM)TechnicalBlader Wrote:
#AerialAttacks #BeybladeBurst #Anime #Real-Life #Technique
Modern Beyblades are so powerful that sometimes we cannot fully appreciate a battle with the unaided eye, One of the most Anime-Like battles ever, lasted for just a second.
  |Perfect Ricochet|
This battle began with a °ricochet° . A °Ricochet° is an original (and archaic) technique where a blader °catapults° / °snipes° his bey unto the stadium wall to get a redirection, it allows traditionally stationary types temporarily move in °pseudo-attack° type patterns.(The self-burst risk of the new burst system                                                                                                              has made it unpopular with bladers)
- °gF° ricochets off the bouncy wall of the °Fallen Star Stadium° , uses the motion to leap over an adjacent spike [00:25] and using the control of the °planet°-mounted combo, it fluidly transforms a °linear deflection° into a curved trajectory on to a collision course with °Genesis Valtryek° (The conventional Ricochet resembles more closely a °Jet Shoot° / °Winged Launch°)
- Valkyrie also ricochets but my hand obstructs the camera.
- Because both beys are on a collision Course at high speeds, their combined force accumulates in an explosion and both beys fly back in opposite directions
  |Light as a Feather|
Surprisingly a very important in this battle was °weight° °gF.7M.Pl°  is much heavier than  °V3.6V.Re(UO)°
-When both beys explode backwards from the combined force of the collision, they are both on a collision path to spikes. °Geist Fafnir° being heavier only slightly rises above ground while °gV° flies above it's spike , the result is °Valtryek° gains another airborne ricochet, bouncing off its spike while gF hits its spike head on.
-Secondly, the way °gF° hits its spike (Combined with its weight) , gF  quickly ricochets down to touch the stadium while gV bounces off its spike and ricochet'.
NB: Valtryek's lightness gives it more height gain, air time, and aids some evasive maneuvers.

|The Finishing Move|
-gV's lightness lets it tilt while airbone, as a result it ricochets while tilted with its head facing the camera, giving it a °slam attack° tilt (Watch my Upper and Slam video)
-But the finishing move was not a °slam° but a °slash° because they landed at a perfect range for Valtryek's °wing blades°. The first law of thermodynamics states that 'For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction , if we look at the plane of gF and gV after the finishing move, we see that gF flies back in a direction perpendicular to gV's Wing blades and so it's clearly a °slash° and not a conventional °slam attack°.
-And just like the slashes in the anime, this had a lot of power . Using the °action-reaction law,° we can deduce this from gF's delayed burst, the force is so much that it forces gF's layer to spin independently of the disk and it bursts itself after spinning for a few milliseconds, this is also because the planet driver was in contact with the stadium floor so there were conflicting f°rictional forces° on gF while gV was essentially a 'Friction Bullet' airborne.
   |Advanced|
-We can clearly hear when these high speed beys make contact especially when slowed down.
-On closer inspection valkyrie bounced off the stadium floor before hitting gF.
HYPOTHESIS
gV activated its bound gimmick ever so slightly on slamming the stadium floor
-we can tell acceleration by increased °light distortion° and gV seems to accelerate and become upright.
- Also the force with which it was moving could easily force the °bound spring° back (additional the spring is Freer from repeated use)

NB: I'm glad to discover some advantages to a lighter bey.
P.S: all this happened in 1 second
Goodbye and keep blading.........from a Technical Blader
LIKE.
SUBSCRIBE.

(Feb. 28, 2020  12:46 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Wow... amazing analytical dissection of these bey moves! I utterly cannot wait to hear more from you!
Thanks for your kind words, Archive 008 is getting an early release.
What a treat! Awesome vid!

• Several times in the anime, bladers are able to predict and °evade° attacks for extended periods of time, a feat that has been dismissed as °luck° in "Real-Life" . But this clip of °galaxyZeus° completely avoiding contact with °Excalibur°'s rush hints at the °feasibility° of °Evasion Tactics° and how one movement pattern can perfectly counter(evade) another.

•Firstly let's get updated on the results of previous archives as they're important to this analysis.

from "ARCHIVE 009 | Gravity's Rainbow•True Reboot" : We theorised that °movement patterns° have 3 characteristics:
1. °Attacking°: Maximize the frequency at which a bey is at the centre of the stadium e.g •Sliding shot •Deep Space
2. °Stalling°: Minimize the frequency at which a bey is at the centre e.g •tornado stalling/• Flash shot •revolve launch
3. °Controlling°: Rehearsed launch to predict specific movement patterns and interaction of beys. 

•Revolve Launch : The bey spins on a wheel-like part of its °performance tip° usually with its head tilted towards the center of the stadium. Balanced on the wheel, it °repeatedly° revolves around the stadium in °elliptical orbits° while the weight of the head constantly drags it towards the centre, decreasing the °orbit radius° with each revolution hence forming a °Spiral Pattern°. The °spiral° rarely stops midway unless interrupted and some spirals never actually reach the center but revolve around endlessly till it loses stamina. It classifies as °Stalling°

•Sliding Shot : A true marvel of Beyblade , it optimizes every movement of a bey to attack the centre powerfully, efficiently, consistently and repeatedly. It achieves this by moving in 2 directions simultaneously, a °right-spin° bey will move °clockwise° around a stadium in °anti-clockwise° loops and vice-versa for a °left-spin° bey. The apex /vertex of each loop approaches the centre of the stadium after accelerating efficiently, like this it moves in uniform connected loops forming a °flower pattern°. It classifies as both °Attacking° and °Controlling°

EVASION TACTIC
I call this tactic •Shadowing•(something Ibuki Ukyou said alot)
1. Same Spin Direction : Both beys are right spin so they ideally move in the same clockwise direction.
2. Orbit: Both beys are approximately at the same °distance° from the °centre of the stadium°
3. Uniformity : As explained above , both the °Flower pattern° and °Spiral pattern° features °Uniform speed° so the distance between both beys is °relatively constant° at any point in time.
4. Contrast: While one bey attacks the centre, the other avoids it completely.

Amazingly what this means is that if the first loop doesn't hit, no other loop will because each loop is identical. Hence they only collide after °Excalibur° is unable to maintain the °Flower Pattern°
 • In summary °synchronizing° with patterns is possible because of °Uniformity° . Obvious applications include:
- Perfect Evasion
- Tag team patterns, i.e avoiding contact with a friendly

Goodbye and stay safe......from a Technical Blader
I have no proof but my brother and i just did the twin strike with helios and hyperion verse imperial
Most moves are just what happen in general, Example blade shoot from brave Valkyrie is just the standard attack. Impossible moves are Zwei straight, Joker Flush,
(Apr. 19, 2020  5:44 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Most moves are just what happen in general, Example blade shoot from brave Valkyrie is just the standard attack. Impossible moves are Zwei straight, Joker Flush,
Zwei Straight is more or less similar to a flower pattern or Rush Shoot, so that's real. Joker Flush could happen, but you would need a Hypersphere stadium and a TT Judgement Joker to truly pull it off. Highly unlikely it would happen, though. Also, Blade Shoot is not a special move.
I’ve seen union dive happen to my union Achilles
(Apr. 19, 2020  7:04 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2020  5:44 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Most moves are just what happen in general, Example blade shoot from brave Valkyrie is just the standard attack. Impossible moves are Zwei straight, Joker Flush,
Zwei Straight is more or less similar to a flower pattern or Rush Shoot, so that's real. Joker Flush could happen, but you would need a Hypersphere stadium and a TT Judgement Joker to truly pull it off. Highly unlikely it would happen, though. Also, Blade Shoot is not a special move.

Litterally goes in s traight line randomly with the SPIRAL driver

The •Fallen Star stadium•, like most •Beystadiums• isn't flat but sloped like an •Inverted cone•, this allows •gravity• to constantly pull heavy beys to the center of the stadium making beys collide more frequently.The few exceptions are :
- •Rubber Performance Tips• : which produce enough friction to grip the stadium and resist gravity allowing high-speed beys to circle the stadium in a constant orbit (•Tornado Stalling•) or in an •Outward Spiral•.
- Acceleration Gimmicks : The •Absorb• Driver, Reboot Series and •Spin Stealing• gimmicks all accelerate beys and the increased •kinetic energy• forces the accelerated beys away from the center.

But the bey in this archive •gZ.4M.Or• has no rubber or acceleration gimmick and demonstrates a method with which ANY bey can accelerate outwards
-HYPOTHESIS-
On closer inspection; Zeus only accelerates after colliding with the •Stadium Ridge•. What happens is •Zeus• rests on the ridge with it's Head facing outwards , with support below it continues spinning in this state but the ridge alternates between •concave• and •convex• protrusions, when Zeus leaves the convex part to the concave part, it instantly loses it's support and for a split second falls outward before regaining balance. This improvised •Outward force• is enough to accelerate a bey away from the center, in this archive, gZ accelerates twice in this way and hence the exponential effect.
im just wondering...but does Union Dive work in real life? If so.. what parts do i need?
(Jun. 16, 2020  10:58 PM)William Cochran Wrote: im just wondering...but does Union Dive work in real life? If so.. what parts do i need?

jusr put union on its crazy attack mode, hope it jumps up and dives down I guess. You could also use a lighter forge disc. If you're using the hasbro one, it should work easily with the hypersphere gimmick.
speed mode or union mode?
(Jun. 16, 2020  11:09 PM)William Cochran Wrote: speed mode or union mode?

speed mode is useless, use union mode and turn your driver to the fastest setting. Afterwards you kinda just have to get lucky that it gets hit into the air and comes back down, or hits the wall and goes into the air and comes back down. It is possible though, I've had it happen before.
could operate possibly work better or worse?