Anime Fighting Simulator

A very interesting roblox game that I very recently got hooked on. very easy to play too, stated playing it(at the time of writing) about 5 or 6 days ago, at level 216 Million (approximately). if you haven't, check it out.

anyways, talk about it here.
(Mar. 05, 2021  5:03 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: A very interesting roblox game that I very recently got hooked on. very easy to play too, stated playing it(at the time of writing) about 5 or 6 days ago, at level 216 Million (approximately). if you haven't, check it out.

Yeah I’ve played it to it’s a good game I’m on the quest to get 10,000 chakra and 10,000 agility
(Mar. 05, 2021  5:06 PM)dragonmaster2 Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  5:03 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: A very interesting roblox game that I very recently got hooked on. very easy to play too, stated playing it(at the time of writing) about 5 or 6 days ago, at level 216 Million (approximately). if you haven't, check it out.

Yeah I’ve played it to it’s a good game I’m on the quest to get 10,000 chakra and 10,000 agility

don't think there's a quest like that.

I'm on the quest for 100 M Dura and 100 M Chakra, already got the dura
What is this game about? Chakra?
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:03 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: What is this game about? Chakra?

No it’s a game where you can train your stats get different skills and ranks from different anime’s you can get weapons champions and more
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:12 PM)dragonmaster2 Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:03 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: What is this game about? Chakra?

No it’s a game where you can train your stats get different skills and ranks from different anime’s you can get weapons champions and more

imma try it. Send link for download if you like to plz?
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:13 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:12 PM)dragonmaster2 Wrote: No it’s a game where you can train your stats get different skills and ranks from different anime’s you can get weapons champions and more

imma try it. Send link for download if you like to plz?

It’s on a game called Roblox it’s a free game on the App Store
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:14 PM)dragonmaster2 Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:13 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: imma try it. Send link for download if you like to plz?

It’s on a game called Roblox it’s a free game on the App Store

nah then I'm good. Gave my roblox acc to one of my friends. Don't like Roblox
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:15 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:14 PM)dragonmaster2 Wrote: It’s on a game called Roblox it’s a free game on the App Store

nah then I'm good. Gave my roblox acc to one of my friends. Don't like Roblox

Oh ok
I play this game but only in my friends house (cause I cant play multiplayer normally)
I am pretty good at it and I have some of the anime stuff like a stand and a quirk (I have some more things too, I cant play it much and I started recently so pls dont judge me)
When I am able to play roblox I usually play beyblade rebirth and Im pretty strong having my attack stat almost 300
I'm at 68 billion, sharp. my stuff(imma use the actual names, easier, and I'm not listing my powers):
Auras: Frost Body Aura, Demon String aura(sword)
Champions: Tanjiro, Piccolo(i had Levi and Killua, but I sold one and traded the other)
Devil fruit: Magma-magma fruit
Kagune: Jason's Kagune
Stand: Star Platinum
Quirk: Cremation
Breathing: Wind Breathing(I think that's what its called lol)
Pyrokinesis: Devil's Footsteps(not sure if it has a name in the anime, but I heard it was nicknamed that)
Grimoire: Demon Grimoire/5 leaf clover grimoire
Blooldline/Kekkei Genkai(I think I spelled that right): Itachi's Mangekyo Sharingan+Amaterasu
update:

around 8.2 trillion rn

i got all boss drops from kurama and broly, 2 from kaido, one from all for one, and two from beast titan

Sword: Scissor Blade(idk the sword from Kill a kill)
Sword skins: yin yang
Auras: Frost Body Aura, Demon String aura(sword), shocking inferno(body and sword)
Champions: Tanjiro, Piccolo(i had Levi and Killua, but I sold one and traded the other)
Devil fruit: Magma-magma fruit
Stand: Star Platinum
Quirk: Cremation(i think, I've been grinding for endeavors quirk so idk)
Breathing: Sun Breathing(I think that's what its called lol)
Pyrokinesis: Severed universe
Grimoire: Demon Grimoire/5 leaf clover grimoire
Bloodline/Kekkei Genkai(I think I spelled that right): Byakugan

all this carp is without any gamepasses whatsoever
update again:

around 2.8 quadrillion

i got all boss drops from kurama and broly, 2 from kaido, all from all for one, all from beast titan, one from inferno, and one from carrot

Sword: I think griffon?(shank's sword)
Sword skins: yin yang, Amon's sword, Z sword
Auras: Frost Body, Demon String), shocking inferno(body and sword), Water, Speed or smth, Menacing, Corrupt, and some weird purple body aura
Champions, had a ton, but currently: Goku, Zenitsu, Sakura, Naruto
Devil fruits: Light and ice
Stand: ZA WARUDO
Quirks(I did get endeavors quirk but its garbage): Jet, Zero-G
Breathing: Sun Breathing(I think that's what its called lol)
Pyrokinesis: Severed universe
Grimoire: Wind
Bloodline/Kekkei Genkai(I think I spelled that right): Sharingan

again, all this carp is without any gamepasses whatsoever

im very proud of my self for grinding a useless Roblox game