Animal Crossing New Horizons

everything from "competitive" animal crossing to just tips and help and all that, all animal crossing new leaf goes here

also PM me if you want a memey animal crossing thumbnail for a video I was bored
snoc I have animal corssing and smash ultimate can I friend you and then maybe we can play one time
(Mar. 28, 2020  11:48 PM)snoc Wrote: everything from "competitive" animal crossing to just tips and help and all that, all animal crossing new leaf goes here

also PM me if you want a memey animal crossing thumbnail for a video I was bored

Set up a dodo code, and maybe some wbo members could visit each other
(Mar. 29, 2020  1:19 AM)Blader Boy7 Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2020  11:48 PM)snoc Wrote: everything from "competitive" animal crossing to just tips and help and all that, all animal crossing new leaf goes here

Set up a dodo code, and maybe some wbo members could visit each other

sure thing. I'll do that tommorow
If anyone wants to play with me on ACNH and become friends with me on there, my friend code is 2385-1786-8010
whats competitive animal crossing? you don't know? here it is noob:
theres a series of platforms on a grid. 2 players jump around attempting to hit each other with a net.
they each start out at a starting spot, and when there's a hit the person that hit the other gets a point and they go back to starting position.
after someone gets 3 points they win. if there's a hit at the same time no points awarded and players reset. surprisingly it requires skill,
running,jumping,flanking,dodging,blah blah blah you get it? I shall be hosting a animal crossing tournament.winner gets............clout???.....idk.
but if these pick up in speed ( get popular) each win will get you closer to earning a spot in a grand championship (imagine a animal crossing grand championship lol) so um
do it if u want. simply @ me or reply or dm saying you wanna join. if there's not at least 4 people, we'll just do casual.

joining ends after 3/29/2020.once i have a bracket and all that stuff figured out I'll find a set day to host it on. anyways have a good time in your island I guess.
(Mar. 29, 2020  2:05 AM)snoc Wrote: whats competitive animal crossing? you don't know? here it is noob:
theres a series of platforms on a grid. 2 players jump around attempting to hit each other with a net.
they each start out at a starting spot, and when there's a hit the person that hit the other gets a point and they go back to starting position.
after someone gets 3 points they win. if there's a hit at the same time no points awarded and players reset. surprisingly it requires skill,
running,jumping,flanking,dodging,blah blah blah you get it? I shall be hosting a animal crossing tournament.winner gets............clout???.....idk.
but if these pick up in speed ( get popular) each win will get you closer to earning a spot in a grand championship (imagine a animal crossing grand championship lol) so um
do it if u want. simply @ me or reply or dm saying you wanna join. if there's not at least 4 people, we'll just do casual.

joining ends after 3/29/2020.once i have a bracket and all that stuff figured out I'll find a set day to host it on. anyways have a good time in your island I guess.

snoc I want to do it
I wish I had a switch. I have an Xbox and pc
Im glad the thread is back, I remember it being closed a few hours ago. anyway anyone know how to insert things from online into the game? Im guessing I just access the sd card then go to the file with designs and add one, but I just wanna know if there's another way

(Mar. 29, 2020  2:44 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: I wish I had a switch. I have an Xbox and pc

the game will prob come to emulators soon enough. I think there's a switch emulator called Yuzu that releases games a couple months after they come out (i know there's a emulator, just not sure of the name. it was yuzu or yuza I think)
does anyone have good turnip prices?
snoc do you think I could visit your island
(Apr. 14, 2020  10:45 PM)FlameDan Wrote: snoc do you think I could visit your island

What are your turnip prices?
who likes the new update coming to animal crossing