World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Animal Crossing New Horizons - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Animal Crossing New Horizons (/Thread-Animal-Crossing-New-Horizons)

Animal Crossing New Horizons - snoc - Mar. 28, 2020

everything from "competitive" animal crossing to just tips and help and all that, all animal crossing new leaf goes here

also PM me if you want a memey animal crossing thumbnail for a video I was bored

RE: Animal Crossing New Horizons - FlameDan - Mar. 29, 2020

snoc I have animal corssing and smash ultimate can I friend you and then maybe we can play one time

RE: Animal Crossing New Horizons - Blader Boy7 - Mar. 29, 2020

(Mar. 28, 2020  11:48 PM)snoc Wrote: everything from "competitive" animal crossing to just tips and help and all that, all animal crossing new leaf goes here

also PM me if you want a memey animal crossing thumbnail for a video I was bored

Set up a dodo code, and maybe some wbo members could visit each other

RE: Animal Crossing New Horizons - snoc - Mar. 29, 2020

(Mar. 29, 2020  1:19 AM)Blader Boy7 Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2020  11:48 PM)snoc Wrote: everything from "competitive" animal crossing to just tips and help and all that, all animal crossing new leaf goes here

Set up a dodo code, and maybe some wbo members could visit each other

sure thing. I'll do that tommorow

RE: Animal Crossing New Horizons - lilphilyb - Mar. 29, 2020

If anyone wants to play with me on ACNH and become friends with me on there, my friend code is 2385-1786-8010

whats competitive animal crossing? you don't know? here it is noob:
theres a series of platforms on a grid. 2 players jump around attempting to hit each other with a net.
they each start out at a starting spot, and when there's a hit the person that hit the other gets a point and they go back to starting position.
after someone gets 3 points they win. if there's a hit at the same time no points awarded and players reset. surprisingly it requires skill,
running,jumping,flanking,dodging,blah blah blah you get it? I shall be hosting a animal crossing tournament.winner gets............clout???.....idk.
but if these pick up in speed ( get popular) each win will get you closer to earning a spot in a grand championship (imagine a animal crossing grand championship lol) so um
do it if u want. simply @ me or reply or dm saying you wanna join. if there's not at least 4 people, we'll just do casual.

joining ends after 3/29/2020.once i have a bracket and all that stuff figured out I'll find a set day to host it on. anyways have a good time in your island I guess.

RE: Animal Crossing New Horizons - Blader Boy7 - Mar. 29, 2020

(Mar. 29, 2020  2:05 AM)snoc Wrote: whats competitive animal crossing? you don't know? here it is noob:
theres a series of platforms on a grid. 2 players jump around attempting to hit each other with a net.
they each start out at a starting spot, and when there's a hit the person that hit the other gets a point and they go back to starting position.
after someone gets 3 points they win. if there's a hit at the same time no points awarded and players reset. surprisingly it requires skill,
running,jumping,flanking,dodging,blah blah blah you get it? I shall be hosting a animal crossing tournament.winner gets............clout???.....idk.
but if these pick up in speed ( get popular) each win will get you closer to earning a spot in a grand championship (imagine a animal crossing grand championship lol) so um
do it if u want. simply @ me or reply or dm saying you wanna join. if there's not at least 4 people, we'll just do casual.

joining ends after 3/29/2020.once i have a bracket and all that stuff figured out I'll find a set day to host it on. anyways have a good time in your island I guess.

snoc I want to do it

RE: Animal Crossing New Horizons - JavariTheChamp - Mar. 29, 2020

I wish I had a switch. I have an Xbox and pc

Im glad the thread is back, I remember it being closed a few hours ago. anyway anyone know how to insert things from online into the game? Im guessing I just access the sd card then go to the file with designs and add one, but I just wanna know if there's another way

(Mar. 29, 2020  2:44 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: I wish I had a switch. I have an Xbox and pc

the game will prob come to emulators soon enough. I think there's a switch emulator called Yuzu that releases games a couple months after they come out (i know there's a emulator, just not sure of the name. it was yuzu or yuza I think)

RE: Animal Crossing New Horizons - Blader Boy7 - Apr. 14, 2020

does anyone have good turnip prices?

RE: Animal Crossing New Horizons - FlameDan - Apr. 14, 2020

snoc do you think I could visit your island

RE: Animal Crossing New Horizons - Blader Boy7 - Apr. 14, 2020

(Apr. 14, 2020  10:45 PM)FlameDan Wrote: snoc do you think I could visit your island

What are your turnip prices?

RE: Animal Crossing New Horizons - FlameDan - Apr. 14, 2020

I dont have daisy mae yet

RE: Animal Crossing New Horizons - FlameDan - Apr. 22, 2020

who likes the new update coming to animal crossing