Among Us Discussion

(Feb. 24, 2021  6:00 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: its so annoying how 6 year olds(no offense) tried to jump on the bandwagon on the last minute. tbh, a game dies when this happens. it was so fun too, but now everybody is starting with 4 players, ppl are rage quitting and banning for no reason, there are ppl who act like its tinder, etc. I play it when I'm bored and have nothing else to do, but that's all. its a fun game, but its so toxic

One time i joined a lobby And This Girl asked my age And i said 12 and kept kicking me all I wanted to do was play the game

That was like a year ago too
lol im only 12 but some girl came up in the lobby and asked if i wanted her number and she said shes cute and im like lady, get outta my face.
(Apr. 01, 2021  4:38 PM)eggblader Wrote: lol im only 12 but some girl came up in the lobby and asked if i wanted her number and she said shes cute and im like lady, get outta my face.

I woulda been like Aye Gimme dat numba Lol
and then there was one lobby where there were a crew and imposta team. that was annoying. they just for some reason kept voting me out. i kicked em
finally InnerSloth finally fixed the issue with the creating account thing. dont even understand the point of Quick Chat in general.
I play its pretty fun
Lovely, the game's incompatible with my tablet after the April update.
It’s a pretty fun game like really and i was excited after the airship update and one time like a few months ago when I joined this game and stayed in it I would always get impostor.
(Apr. 14, 2021  7:40 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Lovely, the game's incompatible with my tablet after the April update.

yikes
press f to pay respects
sus. wegrhdtjyktjdrhsegafdssdfghjhkjlkjhrgeratuiyougioyituyretwaatyuiuyyituyreyuiuiuytareqrterytuykulykjtrheggrhtjy
(Apr. 14, 2021  8:15 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: sus. wegrhdtjyktjdrhsegafdssdfghjhkjlkjhrgeratuiyougioyituyretwaatyuiuyyituyreyuiuiuytareqrterytuykulykjtrheggrhtjy

Your sus Mr. Harry AYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
(Apr. 14, 2021  8:15 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: sus. wegrhdtjyktjdrhsegafdssdfghjhkjlkjhrgeratuiyougioyituyretwaatyuiuyyituyreyuiuiuytareqrterytuykulykjtrheggrhtjy

MY EYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
What has been your craziest play as imposter?
i swear if i see another sus meme
imma rage
(Apr. 19, 2021  3:29 PM)Pixi Wrote: i swear if i see another sus meme
imma rage

Pixi kinda sus for saying that tho ngl
(Apr. 19, 2021  3:39 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2021  3:29 PM)Pixi Wrote: i swear if i see another sus meme
imma rage

Pixi kinda sus for saying that tho ngl

Smithicide
amogus......sus
okay. 013 see it?
its a good game with good dances lmao
(Apr. 19, 2021  5:03 PM)eggblader Wrote: okay.  013   see it?

amogus
Imagine a game between Ransou, Harry, Amane and Rantaro. Just get a mental image of that.
(Apr. 20, 2021  2:17 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Imagine a game between Ransou, Harry, Amane and Rantaro. Just get a mental image of that.

Ranzo would be the imposter, and during an emergency meeting he'll admit he's the imposter then tell everyone to vote him out. They don't know whether to shake their head or facepalm.
(Apr. 01, 2021  4:38 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  4:38 PM)eggblader Wrote: lol im only 12 but some girl came up in the lobby and asked if i wanted her number and she said shes cute and im like lady, get outta my face.

I woulda been like Aye Gimme dat numba Lol

Syke! That's the wrong number!
OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
if anyone has discord then we can play together
Love the game