Among Us Discussion

(Oct. 02, 2020  3:39 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Is it just me or is Red acting sus? We should vote him off

Nah, gray is totally sus dude. Shouldn't even allow him in the game.
(Oct. 02, 2020  5:17 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  3:39 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Is it just me or is Red acting sus? We should vote him off

Nah, gray is totally sus dude. Shouldn't even allow him in the game.

How do you use the vents like yellow?
After seeing this thread, I heard a few peeps from my school talking about the game, so that’s when I knew this game was big right now. When my friend came over I decided to try it out with him, and I gotta say, this game is simple but addictive, at least in my opinion. I am really liking this game (as you can probably tell by my profile pic) so if anyone ever wants to play Among Us with me, hit me up in PMs.
(Oct. 07, 2020  1:48 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: After seeing this thread, I heard a few peeps from my school talking about the game, so that’s when I knew this game was big right now. When my friend came over I decided to try it out with him, and I gotta say, this game is simple but addictive, at least in my opinion. I am really liking this game (as you can probably tell by my profile pic) so if anyone ever wants to play Among Us with me, hit me up in PMs.

I might as I’m finally getting a phone this week.
i was in this one game where someone had concrete evidence that i was imp(wasn't tho just being sus watching my friend play apex), so i said "not me" and legit the guy who said it was me said "if not you, then must be brown" and they completely dismissed any possibility that i was imp XD
(Oct. 07, 2020  2:08 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: i was in this one game where someone had concrete evidence that i was imp(wasn't tho just being sus watching my friend play apex), so i said "not me" and legit the guy who said it was me said "if not you, the brown" and they completely dismissed any possibility that i was imp XD

Always sabotage lights
(Oct. 07, 2020  2:09 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2020  2:08 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: i was in this one game where someone had concrete evidence that i was imp(wasn't tho just being sus watching my friend play apex), so i said "not me" and legit the guy who said it was me said "if not you, the brown" and they completely dismissed any possibility that i was imp XD

Always sabotage lights

obviously, best strat except getting a vent kill in weapons after u turn on reactor meltdown
(Oct. 07, 2020  2:11 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2020  2:09 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Always sabotage lights

obviously, best strat except getting a vent kill in weapons after u turn on reactor meltdown

I just tell the truth and win most of the time
(Oct. 07, 2020  2:14 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2020  2:11 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: obviously, best strat except getting a vent kill in weapons after u turn on reactor meltdown

I just tell the truth and win most of the time

bruh on my first game i had the perfect kill, i lost cuz i was using mah friends moms phone and he heard me vent lol
Starting a game code is VAGBBQ North American servers. Use WBO username

Nevermind it crashed
I’m creating a game anyone want to join?

Code is GENHTQ North American servers
(Oct. 09, 2020  6:28 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I’m creating a game anyone want to join?

How did I miss this? Anyway, what's everyone's favorite among us meme?
GreenK9148 sus of course

Anyways, anyone wanna play a game of Among Us? I can set up a server.
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:58 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  6:28 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I’m creating a game anyone want to join?

How did I miss this? Anyway, what's everyone's favorite among us meme?

Not sure. I saw this one where a newbie revealed the imposter by accident that I saved. I’ll probably upload it here in a bit.

(Oct. 09, 2020  10:00 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: GreenK9148 sus of course

I’m in. PM me the code once you have it up. Is it on PC or mobile?
(Oct. 09, 2020  10:00 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:58 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: How did I miss this? Anyway, what's everyone's favorite among us meme?

Not sure. I saw this one where a newbie revealed the imposter by accident that I saved. I’ll probably upload it here in a bit.

(Oct. 09, 2020  10:00 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: GreenK9148 sus of course

PC

2 Imposters, Skeld, preferably text chat.
(Oct. 09, 2020  10:01 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  10:00 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Not sure. I saw this one where a newbie revealed the imposter by accident that I saved. I’ll probably upload it here in a bit.

PC

Ah, I’m not sure if PC and mobile are compatible, but I have a feeling they aren’t.
(Oct. 09, 2020  10:02 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  10:01 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: PC

Ah, I’m not sure if PC and mobile are compatible, but I have a feeling they aren’t.

I can get among us on mobile and set a server up there

Why the @? WHY?
(Oct. 09, 2020  10:03 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:

Why the @? WHY?

sorry lol. ANyways if yo also wanna join he game I can PM you the code as well.
I’ll play I just got my first phone today
I hate it when players have 0 evidence and they figure out who both of the imposters are like they just go “red” and next round “green” and then the people follow and you get voted out like wha-
(Oct. 09, 2020  10:06 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I hate it when players have 0 evidence and they figure out who both of the imposters are like they just go “red” and next round “green” and then the people follow and you get voted out like wha-

Yeah lol. I also hate it when I get voted out and I am technically an Imposter, but they voted me out for no reason. Also, do you want to join my game? We need 1 more person.
(Oct. 09, 2020  10:05 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  10:03 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Why the @? WHY?

sorry lol. ANyways if yo also wanna join he game I can PM you the code as well.

Nah its fine anyway, I found this meme on Among Us
(Oct. 09, 2020  10:02 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  10:01 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: PC

They are I’m playing on phone.
(Oct. 09, 2020  10:08 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  10:05 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: sorry lol. ANyways if yo also wanna join he game I can PM you the code as well.

Nah its fine anyway, I found this meme on Among Us

I hate you