Amaterasu''s story 1: Ancient Beys NO BEY REQUESTS BUT we take character requests!

Poll: What should the team be called?

The Olympians
29.79%
Spartans
19.15%
Ancient Bladers
38.30%
The one u guys request and i choose the best and it will replace this
12.77%
Total: 100% 47 vote(s)
(Dec. 20, 2010  4:45 AM)Cjbrat212 Wrote: Hey i forgot my name is Collin and i still want to be on the good team thing.... until you leave normany And Loki isn't that evil...he was just a little bit of a trickster towards the others..... I still want to be good !!!
Loki killed one of the gods using a twig of mistletoe, and he did it for spite. I would think that makes him somewhat evil, although he must have some redeeming qualities if Odin formed a bond of brotherhood with him. You seem to have some good ideas, though.
Episode 8

"Attention, ABA members are leader has quit leaving me in charge. I'm also happy to say you have a new supervisor,Alexander."Sid thought he could here people mocking his decision but all he heard was "YEAH" and"woo hoo"." Hey , remember how we sent that boy to Norway to recruit that Kid?""Yeah""Well...He hasn't come back we should go and check on him""OK, Alex your coming with us on the....wait we don't have a way of transportation."."Oh yeah the construction team fixed our plane,but....""But what""He said that the plane is going to need a powerful bey to power it... so were going to have to use your Hologolium.""That's fine lets go!" When we got on the plane I noticed a hollow spot to put my bey.So I stuck it inside and when Alex turned the plane on it started spinning.''Hey boss" Danny said" where did you get that track of yours""Well it's a mod part given to me by a man named S.""What else"" Uh nothing nothing at all"I was hiding something ,something from my past."Here we are" Alexander said as soon as we landed When we got off I took my Bey and heard "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" on a mountain."Quickly let's go up the mountain."When we got up the mountain we saw a guy who was battling two opponents.One the boy we sent."Hey" I said " Why don't you battle someone your own size?""Ok said the guy 3...2...1... GO Evil Loki!" The stranger said"Vulcan lets end this quickly.TRACK SMASH!" Vulcan quickly changed heights and tried to smash into Loki."Loki, Trickster move... Change height!" Quickly Loki changed height to 145 and Vulcan bounced off."Hey Danny why is my bey so weak?""Boss I think it's BECAUSE OF THE PLANE.""carp I'm going to lose.. wait only one clan so evil can be this tricky you are also a member of the bushido clan.""Yes I am.""Let it Rip" I heard a voice say. When the man came to view I noticed it was the guy that saved Alex."Hey you" I said as he picked up is bey as he picked up his bey as he one the battle."No..No THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!" said the Loki guy."Hey" I said now it"s time for you to commit seppuku."
End of Episode 8
It looks a little messy, you should use paragraphs and start a new line for every character.

Also, it's Horogium.
OH but on the the threAD IT SAYS HOLOGOLIUM
and night i tried editing the story to put pargraphs in it and it just kept it the same
Episode 9
"Okay, so you want me to commit seppuku?" The boy with Loki asked. "Oh, well, if I must." He took out a small knife with a large handle, and plunged it into his heart. He fell, and Odin ran in.
"What happened?" Odin asked. "Why is he dead?" He spied Siddarth standing there, because the man wh saved Alex had disappeared. "You did this!" Odin roared furiously. "You've messed with the wrong Scandanavian orphan! Prepare to battle!"
"3! 2! 1!" The boys yelled. "Let it Rip!" The two beys crashed, and Vulcan Horogium immediately tried his Track Smash attack. Norse Odin bounce the attack off, but lost some balance, and began to spin. Now, Odin! Special move! Rune Carver!" Suddenly, a single letter appeared in the center of the stadium, and both beys were drawn in.
"Is this a special move? Do you have an Ancient Bey?" asked Siddarth. Norse Odin then tipped over, touching its Metal Wheel to the rune. The beyblade righted itself and span faster.
"Now Odin! Aesir Technique! RAGNAROK!"
"What's an Eeser technique?" asked a bamboozled Siddarth, misunderstanding the pronunciation. The rune glowed, and the stadium exploded. When the dust cleared, both beyblades had stopped spinning.
End of Episode 9
P.S. I'm compiling every installment into a word document, and I'll post the first arc soon.
(Dec. 20, 2010  1:50 PM)Odin of Aesir Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2010  4:45 AM)Cjbrat212 Wrote: Hey i forgot my name is Collin and i still want to be on the good team thing.... until you leave normany And Loki isn't that evil...he was just a little bit of a trickster towards the others..... I still want to be good !!!
Loki killed one of the gods using a twig of mistletoe, and he did it for spite. I would think that makes him somewhat evil, although he must have some redeeming qualities if Odin formed a bond of brotherhood with him. You seem to have some good ideas, though.

Good ideas.... like my edit?? idk but yea im a writer i write stuff mostly fictinol so yea
wow i guess it was good but why am i a bad guy i mean in the anime theres bad guys that become good whyyyyyyyyyy well i wrote all that stuff and it didnt do anything
This is the first arc of the Ancient Beys story. Here y'all go.
Edit: sorry, I couldn't attach the file Crying
Thread Replies Views
Ra's story 1: 81 777
oh my lets hope ur character was faking it cj
.....Ahh i see what you did there
what did i do.I'm innocent
... Tired ... (anime akward sound thing a mo bobber)
oh well and you picture?? icon thingy
Wow its raining real hard here today ughh im bored
So are you guys going to traverse to Japan and is that wher youll meet up with me.
Bump. Also, here's the Word document with the story in it.
Attached Files

.doc   Ancient Beys part 1.doc (Size: 43.5 KB / Downloads: 11)
Hmm, I always word process my stories, as well. Just to make it better. Nice work.
odin im getting writer block just went to dentist cant think of anything but teeth so can u please do this part
Sure thing, Ra. Just give me a little while. . . . . . . . .
oh and guys i think were going to need more evils cuz there cant be so much good so if u want to be evil character tell us
Sure its fine. heck u can request 2 if u want
i can help write the story sometimes...
sure and night u wanna help too the more the merier and is that a yes nwolf?
Lol im already a bad guy bushido is japenese does that mean ill be in japan with a possible diffrent bey?
that is a yes, i might be able to do the next part, just need to research the entire story...
ok im adding u to the title