Amaterasu''s story 1: Ancient Beys NO BEY REQUESTS BUT we take character requests!

Poll: What should the team be called?

The Olympians
29.79%
Spartans
19.15%
Ancient Bladers
38.30%
The one u guys request and i choose the best and it will replace this
12.77%
Total: 100% 47 vote(s)
(Dec. 13, 2010  6:46 AM)s200401150 Wrote: "Ever so silently assassin attacked me"
cracked me up

Same here. That was EPICERNESS(better than everything in that topic)
no it was not 5 but 145, 5S is for 5 spring ^^
my character 11 age his hair was spike likes to used skirt with a tiger symbol on its pocket and use long jeans and do not like to wear shoes, sandal , etc it wears a bandana on his head
thank for repair my word cause im from indonesian so i was not good at english
Episode 2

When we got back to the air strip everyone except a little 11 year old boy was dead."kid who are you?". "I m th-the son of the pilot,"."well can you tell me who did this?"."I-It was a guy named wolf"."boss how are we gonna get back to base."."Hey kid can you fly planes?"."Of course I've been flyin' since I was 5!". "Kay can you fly us to these coordinates?"."Egypt... Of course!"."OK but fly into the first pyramid You see." He obeyed.
"Danny can I see that bey of yours?"."Sure.".when he handed it to me I saw this hey had a rubber tip and a 90 tack. This was very unheard of."Hey whip guy this the right pyramid?"."yeah,"."ok but get ready for landing". As soon as he said that we crashed into the pyramid.
[b] End of Part 3
I'll tell u at school my rough draft so we can edit iT. Hah ur the only one who gets sneak peeks
Episode 4

"Hey kid do u have a bey?"
"yeah hurricane chimera ....ehhsysydhdishuzhzgahzvshsgxhhdh."
That's all he said before pAssed out his mouth was foaming.
"hey kid ?" I said shocked "do you have raibeies?"
The spiky haired 11 year old nodded his head saying yes.

Done

PSorry for the short stroy butbi posted this at 5:00 am American time. On my itouch
hey can i be in? personally i like the idea of ancient beys as in my story! anyway:

Arix Dranity, in my story.

bey: Revolver Necrus CCS (chain claw spinner) 90CGF (carbon grip flat) appearance , a mixture of this bey:

and this one:

also CCS is a load of claws that stick out slightly as groups of three and then when a bey comes towards it it launches out on a chain slightly and strikes the opponents track, however it has its downside of of if the bey loses too much momentum it can dig in the ground and stop the bey. the bey can be left or right spin for spin-stealing or normal so i use my special launcher heavy revolver that looks like a revolver and uses a extra long ripcord. carbon grip flat has a slightly grippy tip so that if its about to hit the wall of the stadium, go off a cliff etc. it will stop it and means it can go up walls...
Do you want to be evil or good and character description
can i be good? and i will post the description hang on....
BUMP: from now on I'm going to use beys that sound ancient like gravity Perseus so people u can stop requesting ur own beys Nwolf is the last person who can
Three long, claw like cuts ran down his left cheek to his chin. he wears his purple and yellow top which fitted perfectly, and his grey washed skinny jeans. he also wears his purple hi-tops with grey stripes on. sometimes he covers his scars with a white neckerchief... he is normally very calm and collected but he is traumatized by his past. he feels like it is unfair if peope break beys and really is popular. he uses a custom launcher called a heavy revolver that looks like a revolver gun and is launchable both ways, it has a grip on the handle and a metal trigger to grip on. the launcher part of it is like a revolver part and is switched from left to right by spinning it and taking half of it off...
and if you are doing that, what about a nightmare rex guy? or a hell kerbex one? just an idea...
So do u want to be a loner or part of sids group
like a mystery hero that keeps popping up to help them...
ra i wish this character could be a bad guy it was my last character brother name felix
he had a Atomic hydra 85 HRF ( hole rubber flat )
atomic look like cyber but it spin to left
hydra clear wheel looks like serpent but the snake were like move to 9 place that made atomic hydra could move to where ever the blader wants and attack by 9 diffrent attack
1 slam
2 spiral
3 chain
4 blaze
5 counter
6 face attack
7 track attack
8 spinning
9 jagged
special move Hydra 36 fand of Death
a hydra came out from its face with 9 head and open it 9 mouth and show it's 36 fang and attack the enemy from all direction by makeing copy of hydra but the 8 other bey was just illusion so the chance to counter it was only 1 per 9
he always wearing a long jaket from head to toe use a long jeans and shirt with Death word also does not wear shoes sandal or what ever it was called ( and it does not had rabiest )
sorry not taking bey requests
Episode 5

As we landed at the ABA, I ran with the boy in my arms into the nearest medical office(The ABA has a lot of these beCAUSE OF SCORPIONS)."Nurse quikly, this kid needs a tetnus shot!""The nurse isn't here ,but i have a tetnus shoT right here" said a man with a scarf(Nwolf's Character). As soon as the kid got the shot he woke up and ran to the executives office."Hey old man, I wanna join this group you have,"" You look a little to Young,but OK.Show me Your bey.""Here you go!""Hmm Hurricane Chimera 145S,TOO WEAK"he said as he destroyed the bey in his bear hands."Th-That bey was the last thing I had of my father.Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!" he said carp he attacked him."KId"I said" Heres a bey". I threw him gravity perseus and they had a battle."HAH you wont be able to beat my LIghtning L Drago 10000000000000 RF (no that realy is his bey)."Go Perseus,Special move SPARTAN SLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!""What do you think this is ancient greece or something?""NO, THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!!!" (i had to do the that)As soon as he said that Perseus smashed lldrago into pieces."l-ldrago Here kid You can join and Sid I-I quit so now your leader and that danny kid is an officer and you -ya -you can be whatever you want.""Hey kid whats your name"."It's Alexander<but call me alex for short.I was Named after Alexander the Great."" Kid do you like that bey?"
"Yes, very much.""Heres a MF,D125,and a RF.""Yes,now i have a MF Gravity Perseus D125 RF!"We all got what we wanted,me and Danny a promotion,Alex a bey, and a membership.
End of Episode 5
This is Alexander the Great http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_the_Great
that is so weird. I was named after alexander the great as well. also named after alexander graham bell
If you dont like it dont read it and your post has been reported PWNED

EDIT:Thanks Diamond!
Ra, if it's alright with you, can I use something like this for a story I will post in "Your Creations"? This is brilliant, and I had an idea last night. Have you heard of synchronicity? Well, this probably isn't it, but still. . . I would like touse something in this area for my story.
Yeah its ok how about we make a co op story