(All Of USA Aloud) Igloo Geysers

(Dec. 04, 2020  3:58 PM)Icoolid Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  3:55 PM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote: Its invalid.

Here this Invite should never expire https://discord.gg/YnNYyvKkEJ

Ok I will try it in a bit, but wouldn't you have server ownership? Its all chill just asking

(Dec. 04, 2020  4:36 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: i will join after i move to NC Next year

Um....okay. Thats cool. I can add you here when you notify me of the move I guess.
(Dec. 04, 2020  8:08 PM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  3:58 PM)Icoolid Wrote: Here this Invite should never expire https://discord.gg/YnNYyvKkEJ

Ok I will try it in a bit, but wouldn't you have server ownership? Its all chill just asking

I will make you owner too
(Dec. 04, 2020  11:52 PM)Icoolid Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  8:08 PM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote: Ok I will try it in a bit, but wouldn't you have server ownership? Its all chill just asking

I will make you owner too

Okay, im thinking about making you and flyry team owners.
(Dec. 05, 2020  2:12 PM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  11:52 PM)Icoolid Wrote: I will make you owner too

Okay, im thinking about making you and flyry team owners.

Wait should I take down the Discord Server?
(Dec. 06, 2020  4:22 PM)Icoolid Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2020  2:12 PM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote: Okay, im thinking about making you and flyry team owners.

Wait should I take down the Discord Server?

Nah don't, why would you take it down?   Unhappy
(Dec. 06, 2020  7:49 PM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2020  4:22 PM)Icoolid Wrote: Wait should I take down the Discord Server?

IDK

(Dec. 06, 2020  7:49 PM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2020  4:22 PM)Icoolid Wrote: Wait should I take down the Discord Server?

I won't take it down
Also the first 5 people to join get VIP role
(Dec. 08, 2020  1:28 AM)Icoolid Wrote: Also the first 5 people to join get VIP role

Ah, thats a good idea
The VIP role has been setup
(Dec. 12, 2020  12:27 AM)Icoolid Wrote: The VIP role has been setup

Alright, maybe give them pic perms or TSS priority speaking perms? If you dont know how, its all vibes I will join later.
(Apr. 14, 2019  9:43 PM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote: Exclusive Carolinian Team! Lightstrike Libras is a team based out of Winston Salem North Carolina, but is open to any player that resides in NC or SC. We strive to be one of the best, if not the best team in the WBO. After Covid 19, we plan to invite organizers to our team and work with them to organize tournaments and team meet ups, and other events. If you have the desire of joining, please follow the requirements below!  

Rules/Requirements
- Subscribe To This Thread To Stay Updated
- Should Attempt To Attend Tournaments In North Carolina and/or South Carolina
- Follow All Guidelines of the WBO 
- Should Have Intermediate Knowledge Of The Beyblade Metal Saga and Beyblade Burst Saga
- Must Live In The State Of North Carolina or South Carolina
- Upon Joining, Must Change Their Signature To Have The Text "LIBRAS FVR" In Green, If You Need Help, PM Me

Founder
           - Edallurs2.0

Lead Members
            - AjBlader2100
            - sushiroll123

Competitive Members
              - ValkyrieBURST
              - the_lamaboy
              - The Rex
              - Fafnir_F3
              - LASTRESORT
              - Sir Variares
              - kingraider367
              - EhiccupMlastkid
              - Golden Freddy
              - flyry
              - Icoolid

I am in USA, GA cumming can I join this team
(Dec. 12, 2020  9:36 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2019  9:43 PM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote: Exclusive Carolinian Team! Lightstrike Libras is a team based out of Winston Salem North Carolina, but is open to any player that resides in NC or SC. We strive to be one of the best, if not the best team in the WBO. After Covid 19, we plan to invite organizers to our team and work with them to organize tournaments and team meet ups, and other events. If you have the desire of joining, please follow the requirements below!  

Rules/Requirements
- Subscribe To This Thread To Stay Updated
- Should Attempt To Attend Tournaments In North Carolina and/or South Carolina
- Follow All Guidelines of the WBO 
- Should Have Intermediate Knowledge Of The Beyblade Metal Saga and Beyblade Burst Saga
- Must Live In The State Of North Carolina or South Carolina
- Upon Joining, Must Change Their Signature To Have The Text "LIBRAS FVR" In Green, If You Need Help, PM Me

Founder
           - Edallurs2.0

Lead Members
            - AjBlader2100
            - sushiroll123

Competitive Members
              - ValkyrieBURST
              - the_lamaboy
              - The Rex
              - Fafnir_F3
              - LASTRESORT
              - Sir Variares
              - kingraider367
              - EhiccupMlastkid
              - Golden Freddy
              - flyry
              - Icoolid

I am in USA, GA cumming can I join this team

Um, it kinda states that this team is only for people that are in the carolinas. So only North and South Carolina. Sorry Unhappy
i got logged out of my account so i made a new one i'll be here copy and pasting from my old account
(Dec. 13, 2020  4:45 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: i got logged out of my account so i made a new one i'll be here copy and pasting from my old account
Wait so you lost your tournament progress?
(Dec. 13, 2020  1:18 PM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2020  4:45 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: i got logged out of my account so i made a new one i'll be here copy and pasting from my old account
Wait so you lost your tournament progress?

yeah but i asked frost if he could but my progress on this account
(Dec. 13, 2020  4:33 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2020  1:18 PM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote: Wait so you lost your tournament progress?

yeah but i asked frost if he could but my progress on this account

Organizers don’t have those kind of duties. You’ll have to ask a staff member about something like that.
(Dec. 13, 2020  4:35 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2020  4:33 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: yeah but i asked frost if he could but my progress on this account

Organizers don’t have those kind of duties. You’ll have to ask a staff member about something like that.

thx for telling me
(Dec. 13, 2020  6:25 PM)Matteo TDL Wrote: Dang man tough luck.

Indeed it is, hope he gets his stuff back
Yes me to. I Mean, he got pretty high in hist first tornament
XD i got 9 out of 11

as in the ranking
(Dec. 13, 2020  6:49 PM)Matteo TDL Wrote: And i beat you in the tornament.

dAnG bRo! I wanna see the outcome of the battle between you two in the next tourney.....are you going to any?

(Dec. 13, 2020  6:46 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: XD i got 9 out of 11

as in the ranking

Nice, beat him the next tourney, yeah?
Yepo! And I can't wait to battle him again!
>Grin i have learned from my mistakes in my combos