Aiga's current ranking and the basis of their current ranks

(Jul. 24, 2020  6:43 PM)BladerUmar Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2020  6:09 PM)Admiral W Wrote: He's not world champion anymore. He's ranked 3rd. And both Shu and Valt are far more experienced than Aiger.

Shu is far stronger than Aiger.

so valts the world champion again

yes i knew that aiger was weak

He is by nowhere near weak, he's still 3rd in the entire world.
yeah but hes weaker than valt but in the last episode maybe hikaru and hyuga and lane might go to s class

cause

hyuga beat sisco s an class blader

hikaru beat rantaro an s class blader

lane beat lui and free legend bladerz
(Jul. 24, 2020  6:42 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2020  6:09 PM)Admiral W Wrote: He's not world champion anymore. He's ranked 3rd. And both Shu and Valt are far more experienced than Aiger.

Shu is far stronger than Aiger.

I wouldn't say far stronger, I would say Shu is slightly stronger than Aiga and Free.
I agree as far as Free's concerned.
Yeah I’d say shu is stronger than Aiga and free but not much. I do think shu could be lane. Although the way the series is going it’s inevitable defeat as usually student surpasses the master as always. Besides fubuki

But without doubt, if Aiga were to go against lane, I think he would definitely lose the first battle, not sure why I think that. But not sure if he’s win or lose, I’d say he’d probably win but not by much, as we never saw him in action or his blade
(Jul. 25, 2020  1:27 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Yeah I’d say shu is stronger than Aiga and free but not much. I do think shu could be lane. Although the way the series is going it’s inevitable defeat as usually student surpasses the master as always. Besides fubuki

But without doubt, if Aiga were to go against lane, I think he would definitely lose the first battle, not sure why I think that. But not sure if he’s win or lose, I’d say he’d probably win but not by much, as we never saw him in action or his blade
Honestly from what the anime and manga indicate Lane can pretty much beat anyone ranked below Shu and he seems to be saving Shu as his main target for when his resonance, skill and flare reach maximum power. After that maybe he challenges Valt?
(Jul. 25, 2020  1:32 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  1:27 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Yeah I’d say shu is stronger than Aiga and free but not much. I do think shu could be lane. Although the way the series is going it’s inevitable defeat as usually student surpasses the master as always. Besides fubuki

Honestly from what the anime and manga indicate Lane can pretty much beat anyone ranked below Shu and he seems to be saving Shu as his main target for when his resonance, skill and flare reach maximum power. After that maybe he challenges Valt?

We don’t know about Aiga as of now. I would like to think that Lane could definitely get close to beating Aiga but not beat him (Aiga was the number one blader for quite sometime)
(Jul. 25, 2020  1:32 AM)Zeutron Wrote:

If he does challenge Valt, I hope Valt shows him the real meaning of blading with an old fashioned takedown.
(Jul. 25, 2020  1:54 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  1:32 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Honestly from what the anime and manga indicate Lane can pretty much beat anyone ranked below Shu and he seems to be saving Shu as his main target for when his resonance, skill and flare reach maximum power. After that maybe he challenges Valt?

We don’t know about Aiga as of now. I would like to think that Lane could definitely get close to beating Aiga but not beat him (Aiga was the number one blader for quite sometime)
Honestly Aiga’s role this season in both the manga and anime will be fairly smaller than Shu, Rantaro, Lane, Hyuga, Hikaru and Valt who are the important ones/main cast while Aiga isn’t as important like the rest of the returning characters so he would most likely lose to Lane.

(Jul. 25, 2020  1:56 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  1:32 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Honestly from what the anime and manga indicate Lane can pretty much beat anyone ranked below Shu and he seems to be saving Shu as his main target for when his resonance, skill and flare reach maximum power. After that maybe he challenges Valt?
If he does challenge Valt, I hope Valt shows him the real meaning of blading with an old fashioned takedown.
I guess it really depends on how powerful Lane gets. It would be really fun to have Valt as the final boss but at the same time with the way Lane, Hikaru and Hyuga all have sun god/angel beys and are all rookie bladers it doesn’t seem that way and it feels like Lane will be the main rival.
(Jul. 25, 2020  2:49 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  1:54 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: We don’t know about Aiga as of now. I would like to think that Lane could definitely get close to beating Aiga but not beat him (Aiga was the number one blader for quite sometime)
Honestly Aiga’s role this season in both the manga and anime will be fairly smaller than Shu, Rantaro, Lane, Hyuga, Hikaru and Valt who are the important ones/main cast while Aiga isn’t as important like the rest of the returning characters so he would most likely lose to Lane.

(Jul. 25, 2020  1:56 AM)Admiral W Wrote: If he does challenge Valt, I hope Valt shows him the real meaning of blading with an old fashioned takedown.
I guess it really depends on how powerful Lane gets. It would be really fun to have Valt as the final boss but at the same time with the way Lane, Hikaru and Hyuga all have sun god/angel beys and are all rookie bladers it doesn’t seem that way and it feels like Lane will be the main rival.

I don't mind Lane being the main rival. It makes sense due the reasons you mentioned. But if Lane does end up battling Valt, I hope takes him down.
(Jul. 25, 2020  2:57 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  2:49 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Honestly Aiga’s role this season in both the manga and anime will be fairly smaller than Shu, Rantaro, Lane, Hyuga, Hikaru and Valt who are the important ones/main cast while Aiga isn’t as important like the rest of the returning characters so he would most likely lose to Lane.

I don't mind Lane being the main rival. It makes sense due the reasons you mentioned. But if Lane does end up battling Valt, I hope takes him down.
Here’s an idea of how the events pan out: Maybe Valt and Shu know they can’t beat Lane alone as his evil flare bond with Lucifer eventually becomes too powerful so to set him straight and on the right path, (kind of what you said) they have a 2v1 battle with him and win all while intentionally but reluctantly destroying Lucifer in the process in hopes of severing his evil resonance. This then backfires as Lane is instead filled with hatred and dissatisfaction and embraces his negative emotions while seeking revenge. As a result he creates his extremely powerful Lucifer evolution and in order to show his dominance battles Hyuga and Hikaru in a 2v1 and wins destroying their beys prompting them to rebuild Helios and Hyperion and further extend their power.
(Jul. 25, 2020  3:13 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  2:57 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I don't mind Lane being the main rival. It makes sense due the reasons you mentioned. But if Lane does end up battling Valt, I hope takes him down.
Here’s an idea of how the events pan out: Maybe Valt and Shu know they can’t beat Lane alone as his evil flare bond with Lucifer eventually becomes too powerful so to set him straight and on the right path, (kind of what you said) they have a 2v1 battle with him and win all while intentionally but reluctantly destroying Lucifer in the process in hopes of severing his evil resonance. This then backfires as Lane is instead filled with hatred and dissatisfaction and embraces his negative emotions while seeking revenge. As a result he creates his extremely powerful Lucifer evolution and in order to show his dominance battles Hyuga and Hikaru in a 2v1 and wins destroying their beys prompting them to rebuild Helios and Hyperion and further extend their power.

I don't like the idea of Valt or Shu not being able to take him down 1v1. Him being even more powerful than the top two bladers doesn't sit well with me. The Hikaru and Hyuga match sounds good though.
Well, if anything, a 2v1 will be reduced to them combining parts similar to master dragon. If this theory is correct we will probably see (insert Spriggan ring name) Valkyrie ev’ 2a! Could be wrong though
Aiga is one of the strongest bladers ever! He is the world champion, it is worth remembering about this, but for his career he has the 3rd place in the world after Shu Smile
Honestly, why does this thread exist? Aiga is prob my fav mc, but he's third. deal w/it. You're telling me, in all the time skips, Aiga could not have lost to shu and Valt once? Rly? Chill. Valt and Shu are insanely powerful, and the only major reasons Aiga didn't shatter on impact w/ Pheonix is 4 things:
1: Aiga already knew all but three of phi's most destructive moves.
2: the match was burst-only. Though, this was also a disadvantage to Aiga as his plan was to outlast Pheonix.
3: Phi was bored. He planned to toy w/Achilles.
4: Shu already came up w/ a virtually foolproof strategy that almost worked
Hold up. Who made that strategy? Shu. Oh, and Valt obliterated Shu in season two. Again I stress, why is this thread here? If the creator wants to change the rankings so Aiga ends up losing in the time skip, so be it, not my/your manga, not my/your problem.
(Sep. 23, 2020  9:50 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Honestly, why does this thread exist? Aiga is prob my fav mc, but he's third. deal w/it. You're telling me, in all the time skips, Aiga could not have lost to shu and Valt once? Rly? Chill. Valt and Shu are insanely powerful, and the only major reasons Aiga didn't shatter on impact w/ Pheonix is 4 things:
2: the match was burst-only. Though, this was also a disadvantage to Aiga as his plan was to outlast Pheonix.
Hold up. Who made that strategy? Shu. Oh, and Valt obliterated Shu in season two. Again I stress, why is this thread here? If the creator wants to change the rankings so Aiga ends up losing in the time skip, so be it, not my/your manga, not my/your problem.

But didn’t Aiga win by not using Shu’s strategy and using Xander’s of giving himself a disadvantage?
(Sep. 23, 2020  11:07 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  9:50 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Honestly, why does this thread exist? Aiga is prob my fav mc, but he's third. deal w/it. You're telling me, in all the time skips, Aiga could not have lost to shu and Valt once? Rly? Chill. Valt and Shu are insanely powerful, and the only major reasons Aiga didn't shatter on impact w/ Pheonix is 4 things:

But didn’t Aiga win by not using Shu’s strategy and using Xander’s of giving himself a disadvantage?

I think his main point of Aiga being 3rd is that he's third, an no question about it really.
The anime is an even weirder story.
(Sep. 23, 2020  11:34 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  11:07 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: But didn’t Aiga win by not using Shu’s strategy and using Xander’s of giving himself a disadvantage?

I think his main point of Aiga being 3rd is that he's third, an no question about it really.
The anime is an even weirder story.

I don’t mean to be petty, I was just pointing out the potential flaws in his argument that’s all
Aiga probably 6th
(Sep. 23, 2020  11:49 PM)kai edits Wrote: Aiga probably 6th

I wouldn’t say so (also Shu is the only one in the top 3 not to be world champion)
(Sep. 23, 2020  11:49 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  11:49 PM)kai edits Wrote: Aiga probably 6th

I wouldn’t say so (also Shu is the only one in the top 3 not to be world champion)

No questions asked
(Sep. 23, 2020  11:07 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  9:50 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Honestly, why does this thread exist? Aiga is prob my fav mc, but he's third. deal w/it. You're telling me, in all the time skips, Aiga could not have lost to shu and Valt once? Rly? Chill. Valt and Shu are insanely powerful, and the only major reasons Aiga didn't shatter on impact w/ Pheonix is 4 things:

didnt catch that thx lol
(Sep. 24, 2020  12:17 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  11:07 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: But didn’t Aiga win by not using Shu’s strategy and using Xander’s of giving himself a disadvantage?

didnt catch that thx lol

No problem Smile
(Sep. 23, 2020  11:50 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  11:49 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I wouldn’t say so (also Shu is the only one in the top 3 not to be world champion)

No questions asked

...yes questions asked, he is #3rd in the manga???
(Sep. 24, 2020  2:27 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  11:50 PM)kai edits Wrote: No questions asked

...yes questions asked, he is #3rd in the manga???

Yup. He's ranked 3rd.
(Oct. 01, 2020  4:47 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2020  2:27 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: ...yes questions asked, he is #3rd in the manga???

Yup. He's ranked 3rd.

ik, just confused why someone is questioning the creator's creation