Aiga's current ranking and the basis of their current ranks

(Jul. 01, 2020  5:51 PM)BladerUmar Wrote: who is first then

Manga rankings, Valt is 1st

Valt Ofc
(Jul. 01, 2020  5:56 PM)BladerUmar Wrote: so these are the ranks

S rank 
1. Valt 2. Shu 3. Aiga 4. Free 5. Lui 6. Drum 7. Phi 8. Gwyn 9. Delta 10. Xhaka 11. Sisco 12. Zac 13. Wakiya 14. Daina 15. Rantaro 
A rank 
1. Lean 2. Kurtz 3. Boa 4. Ghasem, Ranjiro is somehwhere 
B rank 
98. Hikaru  300. Hyuga 

and the rest are fodders.
Valt and Shu being the best makes sense. It was the people we started out with in the Beyblade burst franchise, so it would make sense to have them be the best of the best. Valt as he was the first protagonist and best in my opinion. And Shu being the skilled blader as he is, and having the experience, heck Beyblade burst god was a season focused one bringing Shu back. But just because Aiga third doesn’t mean it’s bias. We are lucky he even is third. We could’ve easily had gwyn or drum in third, as gwyn was significantly stronger than Aiga in Gt. If you power scale. Aiga<Arthur<Amane<Delta<Gwyn<Drum

If Aiga was above Shu, imagine the outrage, but don’t worry, in the anime I bet Aiga will have his time to shine, as I like Aiga too, I just think third is reasonable. Especially his over confidence in a battle, watch him vs Arthur

Valt
(Jul. 01, 2020  7:54 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Valt and Shu being the best makes sense. It was the people we started out with in the Beyblade burst franchise, so it would make sense to have them be the best of the best. Valt as he was the first protagonist and best in my opinion. And Shu being the skilled blader as he is, and having the experience, heck Beyblade burst god was a season focused one bringing Shu back. But just because Aiga third doesn’t mean it’s bias. We are lucky he even is third. We could’ve easily had gwyn or drum in third, as gwyn was significantly stronger than Aiga in Gt. If you power scale. Aiga<Arthur<Amane<Delta<Gwyn<Drum

If Aiga was above Shu, imagine the outrage, but don’t worry, in the anime I bet Aiga will have his time to shine, as I like Aiga too, I just think third is reasonable. Especially his over confidence in a battle, watch him vs Arthur

You can’t say that Aiga is less than Arthur because he only lost to him because he didn’t know about dark turbo and Mugen lock
You do have a good point, gt power scaling was bad

But even so gwyn> Aiga in GT
(Jul. 01, 2020  5:23 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2020  4:32 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Please tell me how you know they “gotten better and resumed their spot from s1 and s2” and please don’t mention the manga because everything is different.
No offense but this entire time we all have been talking about the manga. Look at the title of the thread it’s literally a thread about the manga to begin with so I’m saying nothing wrong mentioning that in the manga Valt and Shu are the top 2 just like in s1 and s2 where they were the two best bladers at the end of the chapters.
No one cares about s1 and s2
(Jul. 01, 2020  8:18 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: You do have a good point, gt power scaling was bad

But even so gwyn> Aiga in GT

We can’t really tell because they have not faced off.
(Jul. 01, 2020  8:35 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2020  5:23 PM)Zeutron Wrote: No offense but this entire time we all have been talking about the manga. Look at the title of the thread it’s literally a thread about the manga to begin with so I’m saying nothing wrong mentioning that in the manga Valt and Shu are the top 2 just like in s1 and s2 where they were the two best bladers at the end of the chapters.
No one cares about s1 and s2
Sure people do, as a matter of fact I’m willing to bet those are the two most popular seasons if you don’t count sparking but what you said seems kind of random and off topic. I’m not talking about how good a season was but rather Valt and Shu being the best in the Sparking manga just as they were in the first chapters...
(Jul. 01, 2020  9:05 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2020  8:35 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: No one cares about s1 and s2
Sure people do, as a matter of fact I’m willing to bet those are the two most popular seasons if you don’t count sparking but what you said seems kind of random and off topic. I’m not talking about how good a season was but rather Valt and Shu being the best in the Sparking manga just as they were in the first chapters...
And just like you said before “the past doesn’t matter”
(Jul. 01, 2020  9:10 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2020  9:05 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Sure people do, as a matter of fact I’m willing to bet those are the two most popular seasons if you don’t count sparking but what you said seems kind of random and off topic. I’m not talking about how good a season was but rather Valt and Shu being the best in the Sparking manga just as they were in the first chapters...
And just like you said before “the past doesn’t matter”
You are misunderstanding, I’m not saying they are the top two bladers in sparking because they were the top two in s1 and s2. I’m saying that them being number one and two in the sparking manga is just like where they stood at the end of s1 and s2 like a nod to their characters’ former glory. Also again, don’t go off topic and mention things that have no relevance to the thread
(Jul. 01, 2020  9:18 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2020  9:10 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: And just like you said before “the past doesn’t matter”
You are misunderstanding, I’m not saying they are the top two bladers in sparking because they were the top two in s1 and s2. I’m saying that them being number one and two in the sparking manga is just like where they stood at the end of s1 and s2 like a nod to their characters’ former glory. Also again, don’t go off topic and mention things that have no relevance to the thread

They were not top 2 in season 1. I’m pretty sure that was Free and Lui or Kurtz and Free
(Jul. 01, 2020  10:07 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2020  9:18 PM)Zeutron Wrote: You are misunderstanding, I’m not saying they are the top two bladers in sparking because they were the top two in s1 and s2. I’m saying that them being number one and two in the sparking manga is just like where they stood at the end of s1 and s2 like a nod to their characters’ former glory. Also again, don’t go off topic and mention things that have no relevance to the thread

They were not top 2 in season 1. I’m pretty sure that was Free and Lui or Ghasem and Free
They were the two best bladers in s1 and Ghasem And Free were not in s1.
(Jul. 01, 2020  10:12 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2020  10:07 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: They were not top 2 in season 1. I’m pretty sure that was Free and Lui or Ghasem and Free

Even so wouldn’t Lui be better than Shu and Valt (if not Valt at least Shu)
(Jul. 01, 2020  10:12 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2020  10:07 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: They were not top 2 in season 1. I’m pretty sure that was Free and Lui or Ghasem and Free
Lui the best in season 1 so they couldn’t have been top 2.
(Jul. 01, 2020  10:17 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2020  10:12 PM)Zeutron Wrote: They were the two best bladers in s1 and Ghasem And Free were not in s1.

Even so wouldn’t Lui be better than Shu and Valt  (if not Valt at least Shu)
that's actually debatable lui got lucky against shu in s1 he would've lost if it wasn't for that crack on spriggan. that match was the first time lui was panicking cause he saw that lost . and as valt that again is debatable the crack play in the victory of lui as well we don't know what would have happened if the had collided against each other . going by this s1 top blader is lui, valt and shu cause both had lui on the edge and would've won specially shu if not the crack it's a w by LAD for spriggan.
(Jul. 01, 2020  9:18 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2020  9:10 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: And just like you said before “the past doesn’t matter”
Plus how am I going off topic when you’re mentioning Season 1 & 2 in a thread that has to do with Aiga.
(Jul. 01, 2020  10:26 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2020  9:18 PM)Zeutron Wrote: You are misunderstanding, I’m not saying they are the top two bladers in sparking because they were the top two in s1 and s2. I’m saying that them being number one and two in the sparking manga is just like where they stood at the end of s1 and s2 like a nod to their characters’ former glory. Also again, don’t go off topic and mention things that have no relevance to the thread
Plus how am I going off topic when you’re mentioning Season 1 & 2 in a thread that has to do with Aiga.
I was using that as a way to say that Valt and Shu being ranked higher than Aiga made sense in my opinion since I believe they were the og best two  therefore meaning that I believe Aiga’s rank was justified.
(Jul. 01, 2020  10:45 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2020  10:26 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Plus how am I going off topic when you’re mentioning Season 1 & 2 in a thread that has to do with Aiga.
I was using that as a way to say that Valt and Shu being ranked higher than Aiga made sense in my opinion since I believe they were the og best two  therefore meaning that I believe Aiga’s rank was justified.
Cool. Try and not talk about Shu in every thread though.
(Jul. 01, 2020  11:00 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2020  10:45 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I was using that as a way to say that Valt and Shu being ranked higher than Aiga made sense in my opinion since I believe they were the og best two  therefore meaning that I believe Aiga’s rank was justified.

He was making a reasonable point by mentioning Shu seeing as Aiger is ranked below him.
(Jul. 02, 2020  1:42 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2020  11:00 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Cool. Try and not talk about Shu in every thread though.

He was making a reasonable point by mentioning Shu seeing as Aiger is ranked below him.
This like his third time but it’s all cool. Plus everyone knows the ranks already.
(Jul. 01, 2020  11:00 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2020  10:45 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I was using that as a way to say that Valt and Shu being ranked higher than Aiga made sense in my opinion since I believe they were the og best two  therefore meaning that I believe Aiga’s rank was justified.
Ok I won’t.