After season 5

the Gachi dub is indeed bad, the only Dub voices in Rise i truely like is Delta and Lodin, Amane is eh.

but as for Beyblade Burst Season 6, i guess we'll never know until news about it comes out
(Apr. 06, 2020  1:27 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2020  1:31 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: ChoZ wasn’t as disliked as GT. Many people stopped watching GT but continued watching Choz why? Because not only ChoZ had a better plot than GT it had their fan favorite characters who were decently developed. Note the only reason why choz received hate was when that character switch happened from Valt to Aiga haven’t you heard people take time to get used to something? And what happened in GT? Our boy Aiga got loved. Well I believe that was the hate, nothing all. GT received more hate because those 10 min eps, removed all fan favorites, has the least appealing plot, and it is just random let’s be honest. It copied majority of the roles of ChoZ and implemented to the new characters. There were so many oppurtunities to meet our fan favorites at least once in the series what happened? NOTHING.

I know its kinda old, but I'm gonna challenge this. in CHo-Z tons of people stopped because it was boring and stupid plot armor, as well as every battle being predictable until the final one, which was bs anyways.and as you said, it also got a little bit of hate for a new main character. Gt receives hate for being boring, twelve minute episodes and not using previous characters. while GT may have gotten the most wide scale backlash, Cho-Z got the worst and most people refer to it as the worst season of burst just cause the awful writing and anime adaption. GT didn't take much from Cho-z, all it took was just the idea of resonance and Aiga for the most part. Gt also had a bad anime adaption compared to the manga, but it wasn't to bad. as for the roles they aren't so much roles as they are common character tropes in beyblade burst. the only thing that could REALLY be seen as copying imo was 2 antagonists. and 10 minute episodes did suck and people don't like them all that much, but it never got any SERIOUS backlash as time went on. and don't even get me started on Cho-z having a better plot than GT, GT does have a lot of events out of nowhere but that isn't nearly as bad as cho-z. Aiga beats everyone using bs plot armor, then he learns to not use evil power, and suddenly he's on the level of Valt and Shu who took YEARS to get to that level. but Aiga? nah, he can just skyrocket to their level immediately. I'll stop there, but in conclusion both series have a good amount of backlash, with Cho-z being regarded the worst season by the majority.

edit: and yes this is technically off topic, so if you wanna reply to this take it to the DM's cause as I just said its technically off topic

Why you still after me? Now back to the topic. That's your opinion, and from what I've seen Cho-Z was a downhill after the climax of Burst saga. GT was utterly hated due to characters really, I don't know which community your talking about. But from what I've seen I'm simply sharing my perspective here, and there's no point of arguing about it. It's your opinion if you hate Aiga or not. You might as well hate me hence of pfp. Anyway, I really don't care. I'm a man of my word, and I like Aiga, period. I'm not going to start an argument here because if I do, douchecanoes mods will attack and filter everything on me and say names like amateurs.
it would be cool to have a season six, however, i think five might be the last season ( at least for a while) but my only reasoning is because they are bringing back old beloved characters.
(Apr. 09, 2020  6:44 AM)Quiqui 23 Wrote: it would be cool to have a season six, however, i think five might be the last season ( at least for a while) but my only reasoning is because they are bringing back old beloved characters.

They might even have a season six, but with completely new beys and people

Like no more fafnir or luinor OR xcalius

Like noble saber instead of buster xcalibur

So people get hyped up about the NEW series like how it was when BEYBLADE burst first came out
I figure at least one of the protagonist beys might have a snot green recolor at some point.
(Apr. 09, 2020  5:53 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: I figure at least one of the protagonist beys might have a snot green recolor at some point.

i think valkyrie has a green recolour in the random boosters ( i dont know about cho z and slash)
Most likely after season 5. It’ll be cancelled. So then we would wait a little bit before the next Beyblade gen
(Apr. 14, 2020  3:27 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Most likely after season 5. It’ll be cancelled. So then we would wait a little bit before the next Beyblade gen

it still sells like wild fire, and hiro morita has shown no signs of stopping. I would expect at least 1 more season after

note: I believe that he brought a ton of fan favorites back because he may be considering ending it here, since everyone's coming together for a grand finish (If they have  one)
If anything its just: "I might end it now, so I'll set it up for an ending just in case". But thats my opinion anyway

Also, I really like the rise dub. The theme song did take a bit to grow on me, however I like it a lot. And most of the voices are good as well. Drum's voice does sound some what weird, however his family does travel so we have no idea where he's from. Blind voice is also pretty annoying, but I don't like his character anyway. I like Arthur's voice a lot, however I still find Gwyn's voice in the sub and dub really stupid, like they could've just added  female blader (the voice and appearance fits too) but whatev.

note: Also Aiga's voice has gotten progressively less annoying, so hopefully it stays that way in sparking (in the dub)
Im pretty sure after season 5 they will make a new system and saga in a few years but who knwos cause there is no way they will make a burst movie it just sounds really stupid
(May. 14, 2020  6:45 PM)MasterKurenai Wrote: Im pretty sure after season 5 they will make a new system and saga in a few years but who knwos cause there is no way they will make a burst movie it just  sounds really stupid

apparently some random site had the movie listed, but I do highly doubt it. probably just a preparation just in case, since beyblade burst is popular so it COULD have a movie
Yeah but who knows and if they did I think all the protagonsit will be in it along with some old characters in which they could fight all the older antagonist or a new one
I saw this thread so I decided I would come give my opinion. Personally I think this could go both ways. If you remember back in metal fight; Zero g was the final season and it ended because the products were no longer popular and weren’t selling, as a matter of fact it got so bad that they decided to straight up cancel the releases of Guardian Garuda, Phantom Fenrir and Berserker Byakko. Luckily I don’t see this being a factor that can stop burst since it is immensely popular in both Asia and North America. Another thing that can come into play is the story. Burst has gone from a regular cast in Japan to Beyblade burst god’s national affairs to a new generation in cho z to another new generation in gt and finally to battle of the legends in superking. In terms of story they have used up a lot of possible beyblade elements and since beyblade does have actual time skips it would be hard to go on continuously but as mentioned earlier they still have some options and can have a season centred around Valt’s son. The way I see it, the outcome for this factor is very hard to determine and it can work both ways. The last thing is the system, we began with the single layer system and then moved onto the dual layers and then god layers. I think cho z is where they truly started to lose ideas, after cho z we get gt which saves the series by bringing back more customization but then we get superking which is basically an improved version of the gt system. This shows us that they are running out of ideas for burst system upgrades and in order for the series to progress, we need upgrades because no matter how popular the series is they can’t make money without new products. Takara tomy also noticeably seems to be reusing old drivers in regular and dash forms in superking now, which further suggests they are running out of ideas. This factor definitely supports the side that this is the final season. So now I have 1 factor suggesting we can have a new season, one that goes both ways and one that suggests this is the last. Personally speaking, I love the burst system but I just don’t see where beyblade as a whole can go after burst so I hope they stick to burst.
(May. 14, 2020  7:57 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I saw this thread so I decided I would come give my opinion. Personally I think this could go both ways. If you remember back in metal fight; Zero g was the final season and it ended because the products were no longer popular and weren’t selling, as a matter of fact it got so bad that they decided to straight up cancel the releases of Guardian Garuda, Phantom Fenrir and Berserker Byakko. Luckily I don’t see this being a factor that can stop burst since it is immensely popular in both Asia and North America. Another thing that can come into play is the story. Burst has gone from a regular cast in Japan to Beyblade burst god’s national affairs to a new generation in cho z to another new generation in gt and finally to battle of the legends in superking. In terms of story they have used up a lot of possible beyblade elements and since beyblade does have actual time skips it would be hard to go on continuously but as mentioned earlier they still have some options and can have a season centred around Valt’s son. The way I see it, the outcome for this factor is very hard to determine and it can work both ways. The last thing is the system, we began with the single layer system and then moved onto the dual layers and then god layers. I think cho z is where they truly started to lose ideas, after cho z we get gt which saves the series by bringing back more customization but then we get superking which is basically an improved version of the gt system. This shows us that they are running out of ideas for burst system upgrades and in order for the series to progress, we need upgrades because no matter how popular the series is they can’t make money without new products. Takara tomy also noticeably seems to be reusing old drivers in regular and dash forms in superking now, which further suggests they are running out of ideas. This factor definitely supports the side that this is the final season. So now I have 1 factor suggesting we can have a new season, one that goes both ways and one that suggests this is the last. Personally speaking, I love the burst system but I just don’t see where beyblade as a whole can go after burst so I hope they stick to burst.

I clearly can't be the only one who sees the black sun hinting towards like saving the world lol. Legendary Bladers, Dark sun brings all that references from MFB. So who knows.
(May. 15, 2020  8:38 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(May. 14, 2020  7:57 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I saw this thread so I decided I would come give my opinion. Personally I think this could go both ways. If you remember back in metal fight; Zero g was the final season and it ended because the products were no longer popular and weren’t selling, as a matter of fact it got so bad that they decided to straight up cancel the releases of Guardian Garuda, Phantom Fenrir and Berserker Byakko. Luckily I don’t see this being a factor that can stop burst since it is immensely popular in both Asia and North America. Another thing that can come into play is the story. Burst has gone from a regular cast in Japan to Beyblade burst god’s national affairs to a new generation in cho z to another new generation in gt and finally to battle of the legends in superking. In terms of story they have used up a lot of possible beyblade elements and since beyblade does have actual time skips it would be hard to go on continuously but as mentioned earlier they still have some options and can have a season centred around Valt’s son. The way I see it, the outcome for this factor is very hard to determine and it can work both ways. The last thing is the system, we began with the single layer system and then moved onto the dual layers and then god layers. I think cho z is where they truly started to lose ideas, after cho z we get gt which saves the series by bringing back more customization but then we get superking which is basically an improved version of the gt system. This shows us that they are running out of ideas for burst system upgrades and in order for the series to progress, we need upgrades because no matter how popular the series is they can’t make money without new products. Takara tomy also noticeably seems to be reusing old drivers in regular and dash forms in superking now, which further suggests they are running out of ideas. This factor definitely supports the side that this is the final season. So now I have 1 factor suggesting we can have a new season, one that goes both ways and one that suggests this is the last. Personally speaking, I love the burst system but I just don’t see where beyblade as a whole can go after burst so I hope they stick to burst.

I clearly can't be the only one who sees the black sun hinting towards like saving the world lol. Legendary Bladers, Dark sun brings all that references from MFB. So who knows.
True but burst seems to be beyblade’s idea of a more realistic season, of course beyblade having spirits is still there but that’s something they can never get rid of.
I mean I wouldn’t mind, we already got kinda of a glimpse of the power a Beyblade can do with the whole phi thing. Wouldn’t mind if we go it a world endangerment arc. Similar to Tyson v Brooklyn and Ect. Just matters how they format
One thing I will say is I don't want a repeat of what happened from gachi to sparking system. It feels like they just scraped the entire system but don't get me wrong I like the sparking system but I am just annoyed at tt.(Yes I know they probs just did it for more money)
I honestly think a season 6 is inevitable for a particular reason. In the past 2 seasons, TT has made 2 sets of remakes (Gen 1 in the summer and Metal Fight in the Winter). But they’re not normal products but wbba store exclusive. There’s only 1 more season of the original series with no remakes. And Metal Fury is more fan loved than Shogun Steel apparently. But I doubt store products will be enough to get fans hyped unless there’s a mainline of products coinciding with these exclusive releases. So a season 6 will be the perfect idea to keep hyping people up for more content that also allows them to not only make more stories, but keep the market going for a 3rd year of remake sets.
Ok so here’s the biggest problem with Beyblade burst, the actual toys. TT makes a new. System every year, which has gotten exceedingly difficult for them to do since cho-z. For example, the only reason Cho-z featured metal was because they wanted to out do Beyblade burst god, every year they try to out do the last system. Hell cho-z had a mini system in its core system. Got had layer bases that broke the 3 piece rules, and had infinite lock systems that didn’t even belong in the GT system. In my opinion, the current sparking system is the best system, as all of the beys have been good, unlike GT which has a rough start, but also because the sheer variety of customization that chassis add, and by the look of it the only rule broken is the chip core, by that I’m referring to lucifer’s sparking chip core being fused as the chip has metal. I really hope that the November/December releases don’t change the system like the cho-z awakening, or in GT’s case Lord/Master/Imperial. I don’t see any way they could change the more important rules of the system, which is fantastic, but it would be problematic if by next year if we get another season they scrap this system. I personally want them to do a metal fight, where a system lasts longer than a year without interruption, or in hasbro’s case the whole way through. Constantly changing the system is not a good idea, and would be the reason for no new season after sparking. Now if I had to talk about the anime, I’d say that it needs to go back to being on tv, because let’s be honest here sparking is pure fan service, and is in no way a good series. The production value of the 10 minute episodes on YouTube are of lower quality than the production of season 1,2 and even 3. If I had to re write burst, I would give each main character at least 2-3 years like how yugioh does, then scrap and start again with a new cast. But burst does that every year, which is a waste in my honest opinion. I don’t believe that there will be another burst season, but do believe Beyblade will make a return as it is very profitable, hopefully they beys will be cross compatible to an extent, which would be great as then there wouldn’t be a need to remake all old Beyblade again. And for the next series anime, I’d like them to stick with burst’s battles, But have more characters that are actually developed.

The only hint that alludes to more burst seasons is the fact that TT hasn’t milked as much money from the old gen remakes as they could, as well as the fact that they made a separate system for the mfb remakes alluding to more energy rings and fusion wheels. If that is the case I’d like them to make a set with new evolutions after they remake the previous ones, as it would be cool to see what the beys would have turned out to be after the end of their series, and maybe because then TT could try to make them competitive instead of balanced
(Jul. 28, 2020  12:02 PM)MDK Shady Wrote: Ok so here’s the biggest problem with Beyblade burst, the actual toys. TT makes a new. System every year, which has gotten exceedingly difficult for them to do since cho-z. For example, the only reason Cho-z featured metal was because they wanted to out do Beyblade burst god, every year they try to out do the last system. Hell cho-z had a mini system in its core system. Got had layer bases that broke the 3 piece rules, and had infinite lock systems that didn’t even belong in the GT system. In my opinion, the current sparking system is the best system, as all of the beys have been good, unlike GT which has a rough start, but also because the sheer variety of customization that chassis add, and by the look of it the only rule broken is the chip core, by that I’m referring to lucifer’s sparking chip core being fused as the chip has metal. I really hope that the November/December releases don’t change the system like the cho-z awakening, or in GT’s case Lord/Master/Imperial. I don’t see any way they could change the more important rules of the system, which is fantastic, but it would be problematic if by next year if we get another season they scrap this system.  I personally want them to do a metal fight, where a system lasts longer than a year without interruption, or in hasbro’s case the whole way through. Constantly changing the system is not a good idea, and would be the reason for no new season after sparking. Now if I had to talk about the anime, I’d say that it needs to go back to being on tv, because let’s be honest here sparking is pure fan service, and is in no way a good series. The production value of the 10 minute episodes on YouTube are of lower quality than the production of season 1,2 and even 3. If I had to re write burst, I would give each main character at least 2-3 years like how yugioh does, then scrap and start again with a new cast. But burst does that every year, which is a waste in my honest opinion. I don’t believe that there will be another burst season, but do believe Beyblade will make a return as it is very profitable, hopefully they beys will be cross compatible to an extent, which would be great as then there wouldn’t be a need to remake all old Beyblade again. And for the next series anime, I’d like them to stick with burst’s battles, But have more characters that are actually developed.

The only hint that alludes to more burst seasons is the fact that TT hasn’t milked as much money from the old gen remakes as they could, as well as the fact that they made a separate system for the mfb remakes alluding to more energy rings and fusion wheels. If that is the case I’d like them to make a set with new evolutions after they remake the previous ones, as it would be cool to see what the beys would have turned out to be after the end of their series, and maybe because then TT could try to make them competitive instead of balanced
The anime being on Youtube doesn't cause 10 minute episodes, they just cant afford to make 25 minute episodes anymore and put it on youtube so its easier to watch. And GT having Mugen Lock or 2 piece layers aren't a problem at all........Mugen Lock was just a simple gimmick that was on 3 layers, and 2 piece layers dont really matter cause they still have the same principle of the system, the weight is just on the layer. And you also don't understand how Burst works. Burst is a system where you cant just keep making the same thing. Reason is, it would get old fast. There's only so much stuff they can make With the simple single and dual layer system. And we get 1 season every year, so having the same system over and over again would get very stale.

And the fact they're constantly giving us new seasons means they will switch main characters to change it up. Yeah in your ideal world you would want each mc to get multiple years, but that's not how it works for this anime. And saying Sparking is bad because it has fan service is just.......stupid. the point of this season is to bring back old characters and iconic parts, but that doesn't mean that's all it is. If you're paying attention you can see there is an actual plot going on, they're just using past characters in it. So presenting that argument to say Sparking anime is bad is very wrong.

You're also wrong about them just milking old gens. They're remaking old generation as a tribute, not just for money. The creator of mfb is actually supporting it and did continue the story of mfb as well through these. Its just an extension of the original season. Yeah they will get extra money of off it because you buy the product, but the point of the product is that it's a tribute to the previous generations.
I honestly think in Season 6 (If there is one) there should be a new evolution of Salamander
(Nov. 16, 2020  4:53 AM)Luca Dossi Wrote: I honestly think in Season 6 (If there is one) there should be a new evolution of Salamander

High operate’ the way to go it is
I hope there will, be a season 6 btw guys anyone know where can I watch beyblade burst sparking episode 35 is it released yet ?
(Nov. 17, 2020  12:33 PM)Manil middha Wrote: I hope there will, be a season 6 btw guys anyone know where can I watch beyblade burst sparking episode 35 is it released yet ?

It should release this friday.
I think that there will be no season six instead I think there will be a side show thing we’re it is the next generation of bladers and all the old legends are retired
Like in Star Wars when Disney make solo and a bunch of other bad shows based of Star Wars
(Except the beyblade show would be good)