Adventure Time!

Fionna And Cake Is Mentally retarded but my fav episode is episode 27
Adventure time is awesome. I act just like finn cuz he`s my favourite character. Finn is awesome!!!
I lawled when finn shreaked at the Wizard battle.
this is probably one of the most funny scenes in adventure time
"Ice King Wrote:Gunter who told you you can fly
I LMHO`d
oops i have the dropsies
XD
I'm intrigued whats going to happen with PB as a kid, it seems like such an important twist for Finn *hint hint*
Basically watch this
Spoiler alert
I like it too and my favourite episode is the first
nobody ever watch finn and jake vs spongebob cuz its absoloute carp as well as nearly all the comenters cuz finn gets killed. I hate that youtube video. anyway my fav ep is dad`s dungeon
Hey, hey, hey! the new AT half-hour special is tonight!
I don't cry (or show any emotion for that matter) because I'm a Redditor, but if I had a soul I would've cried when
FLAME PRINCESS LOVE FINN!!!!! Gawd, he needs a girlfriend who's not to old or won't burn his lips off when they make out in the sack.

ADVENTURE TIME FTW!
They're gonna show AT in Japan May 6th on CN Japan! Plus, Finn will be voiced in the Japanese dub by Romi Paku, Edward Elric's seiyuu in the original Japanese version of FMA.
(May. 01, 2012  3:31 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: They're gonna show AT in Japan May 6th on CN Japan! Plus, Finn will be voiced in the Japanese dub by Romi Paku, Edward Elric's seiyuu in the original Japanese version of FMA.
What will they do about Lady Rainicorn? Are they going to keep her Koran-speaking? Because if hey don't what's the point of the episode where they use the translator to adventure with her?
I love the pilot episode like crazy!! A Japenese dub, finally I can know every word in the show.
(May. 01, 2012  4:55 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(May. 01, 2012  3:31 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: They're gonna show AT in Japan May 6th on CN Japan! Plus, Finn will be voiced in the Japanese dub by Romi Paku, Edward Elric's seiyuu in the original Japanese version of FMA.
What will they do about Lady Rainicorn? Are they going to keep her Koran-speaking? Because if hey don't what's the point of the episode where they use the translator to adventure with her?

LR speaks Korean? Learn something new everyday.
LOL I LOOOOVE ADVENTURE TIME x3...
I like the episode when it was finns b-day n jake put together afake investigation n everyone supposably died in the train n in the end he finds out that no ones dead n they land in jello lol point of the story..... Idk lol xD!!
Yeah, it was a big birthday prank planned by Jake for Finn, and the latter fell for it big time.

In The Creeps, Finn tried to play a similar prank on Jake, but the magical dog himself (somehow) found out about it months prior to the events of the episode, so he turned the prank against its creator. I guess you just can't out-prank old Jake. When I first watched it, I was outraged that Jake used Finn's own prank against him, but that was just me. I'm still kinda debating in my mind on how Jake found out about Finn's prank. I could imagine two to four scenarios:

1. Finn wanted someone to help keep the prank a surprise for Jake, and told the wrong person, who happens to be Lady Rainicorn, who told Jake about the prank, hence her involvement in the counter-prank.
2. Finn wasn't too good at planning large-scale pranks, and Jake overheard Finn ranting (or at least muttering to himself) about it.
3. Jake, having experience in pulling big pranks, noticed the signs of Finn planning the prank at the old mansion.
4. Being a magical dog, Jake covertly read Finn's mind and found out about the prank through it.

EDIT: They're gonna start showing AT in Japan tomorrow, and also, Shiro Saito's gonna voice Jake in it!
That's kinda random.
(May. 05, 2012  8:17 PM)Namine456 Wrote: I like jake cause i like dogs
Makes sense, I like Princess Bubblegum because I like Bubblegum.
I like Marcelene because I'm a Twilight freak head. (Just kidding, I HATE Twilight)
(May. 06, 2012  8:21 PM)Maya Wrote: I like Marcelene because I'm a Twilight freak head. (Just kidding, I HATE Twilight)
You had me going there. But IMO Marshall Lee> Marcelene. Essentially, they're the same character but whatever. My favorite character has to be Princess Rainicorn.
Hug wolf
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYulL2dSrPM [/video]
Lol
Jake: Say something reasuring
Finn: I'LL HUG UR MOM!
06:18
Show has its ups and downs, funny at times, just unamusing at others, but I appreciate that Cartoon Network has lately recognized what good programming is, and this show seems to be something that is driving them forward, so all in all, I would give Adventure Time an 8/10, mostly for being an original show appealing to a new generation of kids that doesn't suck. Smile
I REALY LIKE THIS SHOW SPECIALY THE ENDING WHEM MARCELYN ASK FIN ON WHATS ON HIS POCKET SURPRISE...SURPRISE... ITS JAKE. AND THE EPISODE WHERE THEY BATTLE THE LEECH.