Adventure Time!

My opinion has changed significantly from my last post here.

I started to watch the show more, and looking at the unique style, the humor, the cross-audience appeal, and overall presentation, this show has actually become one of my favorites.

One of my favorite episodes has some really good songs actually, as well as a very "suggestive" yet interesting relationship between Bubblegum and Marceline, which I don't find a problem with Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH3Jdqpco...r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4A-nFHeD...re=related

To the above post: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07So_lJQyqw XD Sorry, couldn't help myself.
i like bmo because i like video games
What i found funny was when bmo started to use the combo move at the end of one of the episode
Who is Finn's real parents?
my favorite episode is when Finn goes to the duengon his dad made for him
I like the 2nd zombie invasion episode cause it was by far the funniest one I have watched by far Grin
This is one of my favourite shows and it's really funny and my favourite character is BMO.
Lady and Peebles is on tonight, Finn and Jake will be minor characters in this episode (Oh NOOO!!) I really want to watch this episode though.
The majority of the above posts like any substance whatsoever...

Anyway, the latest episode was great

(Aug. 21, 2012  7:12 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: The majority of the above posts like any substance whatsoever...

Anyway, the latest episode was great

Yes, I love continuation of the series in any show! seeing "Worm King" had pretty much everything, I loved it.
Caught Lady and Peebles earlier today. I kinda figured what would happen in the end, but...damn...just...damn...
so what do you think the babys will be like and do you think rainicorn cheated on jake and isnt funny how jake said dont go to tier whatever and yet he goes there
I LLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEE the episode where Finn and Jake get stuck inside Beemo!
(Aug. 23, 2012  2:56 AM)BeatFox Wrote: and do you think rainicorn cheated on jake
Why would you even think that for a second? Adventure time wiki states that "In a private briefing with Pendleton Ward, it was revealed that Jake is the father."

(Aug. 23, 2012  5:15 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2012  2:56 AM)BeatFox Wrote: and do you think rainicorn cheated on jake
Why would you even think that for a second? Adventure time wiki states that "In a private briefing with Pendleton Ward, it was revealed that Jake is the father."

i actually fell out of my chair laughing when lady rainicorn said she was pregnant
(Aug. 23, 2012  5:15 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote:

because i dont check adventure time wiki
Adventure Time Wiki is pretty spot on, I dont edit there, but I check out an article every now and again, good stuff. I especialy like how they have translations for the Lady Rainicorn quotes.

Well, I am pretty sure we all know what Tier 15 is now, haha. What does this mean for Finn and Jake's future adventures? How long has Lady been pregnant? When do Rainicorns give birth? What will the pupppies even look like? Will they have powers? Will this entire thing blow over as a joke? So many questions, and no answers, haha
Well, Jake and Lady both have powers. If their child didn't, they'd be a Squib.
flying translusant size changeable painacorns (puppy rainicorns)
NECRO ALERT!

Haha, this show is one of the better CN cartoons (such as Regular Show, etc.). My favorite character would probably be B-Mo or Jake.
I thought you told me through PM you didn't like AT? I love Advanture Time! I'm up-to-date with EVERY episode. I love Fin/Pen. Honestly, this is like the only cartoon I like. I thought this was somewhat of an anime. Seen as it has (sometimes) japanese writing in the background.
(Feb. 04, 2014  4:56 PM)" L Wrote: I thought you told me through PM you didn't like AT? I love Advanture Time! I'm up-to-date with EVERY episode. I love Fin/Pen. Honestly, this is like the only cartoon I like. I thought this was somewhat of an anime. Seen as it has (sometimes) japanese writing in the background.

I said I didn't like it nearly as much as reg show IIRC Wink

I probably missed a few epi., but I still find it pretty good.
I like how recently they are putting so many mind-blowing things. The most recent in my memory being
Adventure Time is a really really weird and random show, and because of that, I like it. By the way, did anyone remember Blue Nose ?