Adults and beyblades

well I turned 18 this year and I'm still in love with beyblades but I don't have a huge collection but still love them and I wouldn't stop using mine.
M 19 now but I still got my blades and still buying more. U can never be too old for beyblade. My parents always tried convince me otherwise but they gave up after a while. I enjoy collecting them cos it gives this sense of accomplishment despite them just being spinning tops the feeling of owning the rare ones alone makes it feel worth it.
(Mar. 23, 2016  5:54 AM)Cat Wrote: I'm in my early 30's.  I'm the old lady here.  

Gotta go sit in bed with all my cats and watch Murder, She Wrote now...
Well I'm 31 this year... sad thing is the scene here is really really young....

At a local demo weekend I ended up helping the ambassadors more than trying... :/ I wish there's more adults that play it here. :(
I just turned 11 but don't have many Bladers around me + i'm too young to host a tournament (13 if I am correct?). R.I.P Connecticut in my heart
Im a 29 year old married homeowner. I bladed when I was about 14 (when the first beyblades came about) I will always love it I think.
I'm 18 and I hope this doesn't die out anytime soon as much money as I'm spending
19 here and look at my avatar at my recent purchase I made a couple weeks ago...
Im a 24 year old Navy veteran that spins tops. Played beyblades since i was 6 or 7. Aint no shame in my game. ;p
Im looking for older bladers in vegas to help start a scene here, but i havent found anyone yet.. lol
I am 20 as well..and its completely ok. What I suggest is start believing that Beyblade is for the brainy ones Wink
I am 14, I know I am not an adult, but if I someday see that an adult is playing it would definitely be ok.
I am 20 and still love beyblade...thing is age is just a no. Sometimes we have to forget this stupid no. In order to make ourselves happy...so whether u r 5 , 10 ....etc...whatever age u r...until and unless u have the strength in ur body and the spirit in ur mind...u can do whatever u want to do...whether its beyblade or any othr thing...
I'm 21 and beyblade is my number one hobby. My parents even approve since it doesn't stir up trouble.
I'm 35, possibly the oldest person here, but I'm a kid at heart and I love beyblades. I don't go around telling my co-workers I spend thousands of dollars on toys, but I'm also not ashamed of what I enjoy to do on my free time. This is a hobby for all ages, and there are many people my age, and older, that love to play
I'm turning 19 in 2 weeks and I am "still" playing Beyblade. A few years back my class mates bullied me because in the eyes of some people Beyblade is seen as a "childs game". But they eventually stopped laughing when they saw that I had hundreds of subscribers and half a million views. Now I have over 3k subs and more than 2 million views in total and nobody makes fun of my hobby anymore. But for me Beyblade is more than a hobby. It started as a hobby in 2004, 13 years ago, but it later developed into passion. Now Beyblade is more to me than a hobby or a passion to me. It's a way of life. Beyblade tought me so many things and I met a lot of new friends through it. Beyblade helped me to always get back up when my illness dragged me back down. It helped me to come out of the dark hole I fell into and return back to a normal life. Beyblade is the greatest.
Won my first G3 tourney through the skin of my teeth.... kids can bring the fight. That's for sure. XD
Now at 20 years of age as of September, I still gladly collect my favourite ones. The thing is for me in Beyblade it’s about setting goals and achieving them. It reflects real life to me and at the same time allows me to embrace my inner child and reminisce. It’s like I got a deep connection with Beyblade .
I've just joined this website and I'm 27...xD getting back into after a long absence after I had forgotten how much I enjoyed it! I want to enter a few tournaments too...once I'm up to speed with all the new stuff!
(Oct. 24, 2017  12:56 PM)UnnaturalGeek Wrote: I've just joined this website and I'm 27...xD getting back into after a long absence after I had forgotten how much I enjoyed it! I want to enter a few tournaments too...once I'm up to speed with all the new stuff!

Welcome back! So where are you from??
(Oct. 24, 2017  2:35 PM)Bersilus Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2017  12:56 PM)UnnaturalGeek Wrote: I've just joined this website and I'm 27...xD getting back into after a long absence after I had forgotten how much I enjoyed it! I want to enter a few tournaments too...once I'm up to speed with all the new stuff!

Welcome back! So where are you from??

I live in London, you?
Ex British colony called Singapore hahaha
I can only apologise for my country's history Haha I've heard good things about Singapore plus, it's an F1 circuit I want to get out to at some point.

Beyblade is for all ages, there's more to battling than most kids understand immediately anyway! Well, I certainly didn't consider it with the old plastic ones when I was younger! It's the popular toy at my godson's school! It's cool to be a geek now...apparently.
Aye no worries I was just poking some fun.

And yeah definitely strategies and techniques helps.
I'm 23, and I love games and cartoon/anime since I remember myself.
I belive that you should do what ever makes you happy, it has nothing to do with age.
People spend their free time and money on so many things, there is nothing wrong with games and toys that you love.
I even took it further and studied 3D animation so I can keep do what I love for living.
Beyblade and Pokemon took really huge part in my childhood and I just got back recently to Beyblade and I think I never was so happy and hyped waiting for something new that I bought .

In short, There is nothing wrong playing Beyblade at any age you want, It's fun! Smile