[ASIA] WBO Ranking - Top Bladers

OP has been updated to accommodate the recent processing of the tournament: FIGHT CLUB: Invasion - Singapore.

Noticable changes:

WELCOMING SINGAPOREANS INTO THE BEYRANK !!
Quote:1 rokuz 1139
2 Gnip Nij 1073
3 Zeora1230 1067
4 DesZ 1047
5 Fonspark 1038
6 ZenSkyStars 1036
7 Pcyborg 1006
8 360jigsaw 1003
9 lol_lam3r 975

Entry to Top 10 remains the same at 1081 points. The title of Asia's No. 1 is now easier to achieve at 1201 points, compared to the previous 1218 points.

1 Singaporean (rokuz) is currently on the Top Ten list. Congratulations!

akira2002 from Indonesia is no longer in the Top Ten list for now.

rokuz is currently leading the Singaporeans at 1139 beypoints.

There are now 85 Asians listed in the Beyrank. It comprises 6.45% of the total Beyrank population.

Added the Hall of Fame category.
WowChocked_2 I did lose my 4th position on the list I actually went up to third. I can't wait for more tournaments to get processed XD.
OP has been pdated to accommodate the recent processing of:
  1. Surabaya, Indonesia - FIGHT CLUB: Collision
  2. Hyderabad, India - It's Raining Ripcords and Launchers

Noticable changes:

Entry to Top 10 is now more difficult at 1101 points, compared to the previous 1081 points.

CONGRATULATIONS to Marcell e of Indonesia for taking the spot to be Asia's Best.

A few newcomers to the beyrank from Indonesia and India are also on the list.

There are now 95 Asians listed in the Beyrank. It comprises 7.01% of the total Beyrank population.
Yeah!!...I am still India's topper...hopefully the positions wont change significantly after Bangalore and Mumbai tourneys are processed
yahoo im n the 8th place! in INDIANS!
yay i'm 11th in indians -mr.mystery(used to be bladersai33)
I'm first in Malaysia!Haha..Uwik,be ready when The Bey Unseal gets processed.
OP has been updated with the recent processing of

Jakarta, Indonesia - Bey Bash

For the Indonesian members, check your listings under the Indonesia category.

There are no changes in the Asia Top Ten list. It is also worth noting that now, Indonesia has 60 members who are listed in the beyrank. A total of 47.6% of the Bey-ranked Asian list population.

Asian members who are bey-ranked now 8.28% of the global population.
Darn, I need to get up on the list
Hm, that's cool!
Sad to hear that there were just no changes in the Top Ten list...
Aw!! I can't wait for the tourney in which I participated to be processed!
I'm fairly certain that Relic will be India's #1, after that Christmas tournament gets processed. Sorry, SAM Smile
To make up for it I have two more tourneys planned(i.e. I have to propose them yet)..one is yet to be processed...so I will still be up on that list but yes Relic deserves to be Indoa's top now...after winning 3 tourneys in a row

EDIT: Hey wait...I have lost only 2 matches till now...Relic has lost 6...so I may still have an upper hand... I'll keep my fingers crossed..or else my condition will be like that of Daichi in my avatar
Hahaha, that's the spirit Smile Participate in more tournaments and place, although Relic is not going to sit idly either I presume. It's a fun race to be at the top Smile
(Dec. 26, 2011  9:37 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: EDIT: Hey wait...I have lost only 2 matches till now...Relic has lost 6

Actually I lost five matches, not six.

Uwik, I will only be No.1 after both "Indian Beyblade is Resurrected" and "Very Bey-ry Christmas" are processed !
OP Update

FIGHT CLUB: Octoberfest was just recently processed.

Noticable changes:

- Entry to Top 10 is now slightly more difficult at 1105 points, compared to the previous 1101 points.
- emily2000 is now back leading as Asia #1.
- There are now 131 Asians listed in the Beyrank. It comprises 8.60% of the total Beyrank population.
emily2000 will also be tied for the #11 BeyRank worldwide - quite an achievement!
(Jan. 04, 2012  4:57 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: emily2000 will also be tied for the #11 BeyRank worldwide - quite an achievement!

Guess I just got lucky. Thank you
The Mumbai tourney is processed without any significant changes to the Top Ten Asia list..my beypoints and beyrank increased by 1 XD. The only significant change will be in the India's top ten list due to the entry of ashton pinto(1073 points)

EDIT:
Uwik, I hope you are fine now, else Get Well Soon Smile
I'll update the list as soon as I can. I've been ill and bed-ridden for the past week.
Oh wow, I am finally in the WBO Rankings...
At least I managed to get above 1,000 points...
Sam- Wow, congrats! Your ranking increased?! Great! Joyful_2

Uwik- Get well soon. Smile
back up over the 1000 mark, now 1500 to go
How about korean bladers? Im korean and im sure theres more of us somewhere
OP has been updated to reflect the following processings
  • [05 Nov 11] [Singapore, Singapore] Beginning A (DONE - WAITING TO BE PROCESSED)
  • [29 Oct 11] [Mumbai, India] Diwali Beyblast (DONE - WAITING TO BE PROCESSED)
  • [06 Nov 11] [Surabaya, Indonesia] FIGHT CLUB: Legend (DONE - WAITING TO BE PROCESSED)
  • [11 Nov 11] [Surabaya, Indonesia] FIGHT CLUB: One (DONE - WAITING TO BE PROCESSED)

Lots of changes in the Top Ten list.
Asia's best has now been reclaimed by Marcell e.
Entry to the Top Ten list is now more difficult at 1121 pts, compared to the previous 1105 pts.
Looks like your fine now Uwik............... i too may some day come in the first ten listStupid
WoW, i'm very proud that Indonesia is always leading on the top of Asia ranking.
Anyway, Bey Bash: Halloween Horror (29/10/11) has been processed a few days ago.
I hope Uwik will update the rank soon Joyful_2