[ASIA] WBO Ranking - Top Bladers

As soon as they're processed officially, I will of course edit the list. Until then, we just have to be patient Smile
Malaysia

Benjohadi (1058)
Dr. Peace (1074)
IeatBEYBLADE (1023)
Shafiq (973)
yamani (891)
Syukri (978)
Alif_adik (1007)
Dhiya (1002)
Kay The Great (994)
(Oct. 24, 2011  3:38 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: Malaysia

Benjohadi (1058)
Dr. Peace (1074)
IeatBEYBLADE (1023)
Shafiq (973)
yamani (891)
Syukri (978)
Alif_adik (1007)
Dhiya (1002)
Kay The Great (994)

Sweet, I'll get on it. Keep checking the thread OK?

EDIT:

WELCOMING MALAYSIANS INTO THE BEYRANK !!!!

1 Dr. Peace 1074
2 Benjohadi 1058
3 IeatBEYBLADE 1023
4 Alif_adik 1007
5 Dhiya 1002
6 Kay The Great 994
7 Syukri 978
8 Shafiq 973
9 yamani 891

Noticable changes:

Entry to Top 10 is now slightly more difficult at 1059 points, compared to the previous 1057 points.

1 Malaysian (Dr. Peace) is currently on the Top Ten list. Congratulations!

There are no 66 Asians listed in the Beyrank. It comprises 5.17% of the total Beyrank population.
Thanks bro..its a pleasure that Malaysian entered too..XD
uuh...Dr. Peace is hard to beat.. Uncertain
mm..should we organize or starting back with MFB?
(Oct. 25, 2011  5:12 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: ...
mm..should we organize or starting back with MFB?

I'm sorry, I don't understand. Could you rephrase?
We are thinking to retire from tourneys..thats why..but really not sure whether we are really going to retire on not.. Uncertain
its hard to get enough attendees...plus..not much can organize good tourneys in Malaysia..i know the other guy is just bad..example of the situation..

what do you say?retire or keep going with tourneys?
Ahh I see. That's quite alright though. You should definitely continue, as long as the passion is still there. When you have 8, and host successfully, those bladers should leave the tourney feeling satisfied (win or lose), and eager for the next event. Over time, you can get more members easily. Words do travel fast.

Yeah Benny boy, continue please. Smile
keep going till the passion dies Grin
When the Singapore's event gets processed, there will be a BIG shift in the Top Ten list. I will be overtaken by 3-4 bladers.

More interestingly, when the 2 Indian tournaments get processed, the will be a new development. Same winners placing twice in RR system will definitely rake in some serious beypoints. Very much looking forward to this.
(Oct. 25, 2011  5:33 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: We are thinking to retire from tourneys..thats why..but really not sure whether we are really going to retire on not.. Uncertain
its hard to get enough attendees...plus..not much can organize good tourneys in Malaysia..i know the other guy is just bad..example of the situation..

what do you say?retire or keep going with tourneys?

I have the same problem here but I still try my best to have at least one for the beydays so I'd so dont give up so fast.

(Oct. 25, 2011  6:42 AM)Uwik Wrote: When the Singapore's event gets processed, there will be a BIG shift in the Top Ten list. I will be overtaken by 3-4 bladers.

More interestingly, when the 2 Indian tournaments get processed, the will be a new development. Same winners placing twice in RR system will definitely rake in some serious beypoints. Very much looking forward to this.

I will no longer be a part of top10 of Asia Unhappy and the list will get 5-6 new members like Relic

(Oct. 25, 2011  6:42 AM)Uwik Wrote: When the Singapore's event gets processed, there will be a BIG shift in the Top Ten list. I will be overtaken by 3-4 bladers.

If 'RR' refers to Round Robin there, the second tournament in Bangalore was actually Block Round Robin.
Oh wow! This thread is so good!
Bravo Uwik! I really liked all the statistical data you compiled into this thread. Grin
Uwik Wrote:It comprises 5.17% of the total Beyrank population.
Just how could you go SO DEEP into all this?! It seems like you are actually working for some Global Population Count NGO or something.... Tongue_out
(Oct. 25, 2011  7:28 AM)Relic Wrote:

If 'RR' refers to Round Robin there, the second tournament in Bangalore was actually Block Round Robin.

Yeah, Block Round Robin / Round Robin both yield high number of matches, as supposed to Double Elimination system.

(Oct. 25, 2011  7:30 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Oh wow! This thread is so good!
Bravo Uwik! I really liked all the statistical data you compiled into this thread. Grin
Uwik Wrote:It comprises 5.17% of the total Beyrank population.
Just how could you go SO DEEP into all this?! It seems like you are actually working for some Global Population Count NGO or something.... Tongue_out

Lol, it's much simpler than it looks actually.
Just wait till Jakarta's tourney is processed, a whole lot more changes in Asia's rankings.

A lot of people can't be patient. Now I got asked when the beypoints will be processed. :p

Its late.. Im preety sure i'll be seing you at tourney tomorow uwik, but for this i have to say.. WOW great data compilation, statistics & analysis bro! Thumbs up 

Cheers buddy Smile I'll be seeing you tomorrow. Let's hope we both do well this time and actually gain some beypoints. Gotta catch up to the Indians and the Singaporeans Wink
well you cant catch us up! we are going at very great speed now ! (sorry if a spam or an off topic)
(Nov. 07, 2011  6:34 AM)fabregasrox323 Wrote: well you cant catch us up! we are going at very great speed now ! (sorry if a spam or an off topic)

Actually, you are going to be one of the people with the lowest BeyPoints, so don't get your hopes up. Plus, they have attended more tournaments than us.
ya fabregas dont ever say tht (sorry for an off topic post)
Well ya actually I'm expecting to lose my No.4 spot on that list Crying. Well I hope that people at least remember I was No.1 from June till about July I think Tongue_out
well relic it doesn't matter that i'm very high or not i mean that we are holding up many tournaments now a days so that's what i wanted to say.!
The Indonesians have more tournaments than us.
OP has been pdated to accommodate the recent processing of the Final Game in Sarawak.

Noticable changes:

Entry to Top 10 is now slightly more difficult at 1081 points, compared to the previous 1059 points.

2 Malaysians (Whatzzer and FariqAdzli) are currently on the Top Ten list. Congratulations!

l drago pegasus from India and Dr. Peace from Malaysia are no longer in the Top Ten list for now. Gotta catch up boys !! Smile

Whatzzer is currently leading the Malaysians at 1121 beypoints.

There are now 76 Asians listed in the Beyrank. It comprises 5.85% of the total Beyrank population.

Next in line would be the welcome of Singaporeans into the Beyrank. I'm very much looking forward to it.
Eh,seems that you noticed that.Thanks.