Malaysia Ranking: (Click to View)
------------------------------------------------
Philippines Ranking: (Click to View)
Singapore Ranking: (Click to View)
The Asian WBO Organized Play

Statistics (Click to View)

Hall of Fame for Asia No. 1 (Click to View)

Asian tournaments wait list:

[29 Jul 12] [Manila, Philippines] Test Your Metal (DONE - WAITING TO BE PROCESSED)
[04 Aug 12] [Jakarta, Indonesia] Bey Bash: Relive the Challenge (DONE - WAITING TO BE PROCESSED)
[08 Aug 12] [Jakarta, Indonesia] Bey Bash: Independence Bey (DONE - WAITING TO BE PROCESSED)
[18 Aug 12] [Mumbai, India] Begining of Future (DONE - WAITING TO BE PROCESSED)
[25 Aug 12] [Jakarta, Indonesia] Bey Bash: Awakening (DONE - WAITING TO BE PROCESSED)
[26 Aug 12] [Manila, Philippines] Bey Storm (DONE - WAITING TO BE PROCESSED)
[01 Sep 12] [Jakarta, Indonesia] Bey Bash: The Next Step (DONE - WAITING TO BE PROCESSED)
[08 Sep 12] [Mumbai, India] Clash of Metals (DONE - WAITING TO BE PROCESSED)
[16 Sep 12] [Jakarta, Indonesia] Bey Bash: Anniversary (DONE - WAITING TO BE PROCESSED)
[23 Sep 12] [Manila, Philippines] Blader Barrage (DONE - WAITING TO BE PROCESSED)
[30 Sep 12] [Surabaya, Indonesia] FIGHT CLUB: September's Dual Impact (MFB) (DONE - WAITING TO BE PROCESSED)
[30 Sep 12] [Surabaya, Indonesia] FIGHT CLUB: September's Dual Impact (Zero-G) (DONE - WAITING TO BE PROCESSED)
[02 Oct 12] [Hyderabad, India] It's Raining Ripcords and Launchers: Revisited (DONE - WAITING TO BE PROCESSED)
[13 Oct 12] [Jakarta, Indonesia] Bey Bash: Zero Gravity (Zero G) (DONE - WAITING TO BE PROCESSED)
[20 Oct 12] [Mumbai, India] Into the Fourth Dimension (DONE - WAITING TO BE PROCESSED)
[21 Oct 12] [Manila, Philippines] October Onslaught (DONE - WAITING TO BE PROCESSED)
[28 Oct 12] [Bangalore, India] The Beyblading Spirit (Zero-G) (DONE - WAITING TO BE PROCESSED)
[10 Nov 12] [Mumbai, India] Diwali Beyblast 2: Metal Mania (MFB) (DONE - WAITING TO BE PROCESSED)
[10 Nov 12] [Mumbai, India] Diwali Beyblast 2: Metal Mania (Zero-G) (DONE - WAITING TO BE PROCESSED)
[14 Nov 12] [Hyderabad, India] A Foggy Face-Off (DONE - WAITING TO BE PROCESSED)
[25 Nov 12] [Manila, Philippines] Sleep Out November (DONE - WAITING TO BE PROCESSED)
[01 Dec 12] [Jakarta, Indonesia] Here Comes the Bey (DONE - WAITING TO BE PROCESSED)
If there is any member who lives in Asia, WBO bey-ranked, and not on the list, please PM me. Thank you.
What a very cool list ! Awesome !!
Just to let you know , DarknessPlayer is from Sydney he has participated and placed and Sydney tourneys.
Do we have to live in asia because im asian but not currently living there
of course you have to be in Asia..
expect the maysians to enter the beyrank soon..Smile
nice list..
(Aug. 13, 2011  1:02 PM)RustyXD Wrote: Just to let you know , DarknessPlayer is from Sydney he has participated and placed and Sydney tourneys.

I thought that he's Vietnamese, and living in Vietnam. He just happened to be in Sydney visiting his sister when he participated in the tournament?
Wow..I am number 2 in Asia..and among top 3..2 are Indians..great..I'd like to see NitroNeo in that list
Amazing list Uwik, thanks for this, I can't wait to make my way to the top. I'm quite proud of BladingSpirit5.
(Aug. 14, 2011  8:10 AM)Uwik Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2011  1:02 PM)RustyXD Wrote: Just to let you know , DarknessPlayer is from Sydney he has participated and placed and Sydney tourneys.

I thought that he's Vietnamese, and living in Vietnam. He just happened to be in Sydney visiting his sister when he participated in the tournament?

No i am quite sure that it was a different guy who went to a tournament and it was in Melbourne although i may be wrong i will PM him and ask Smile
Whoa add my tournament also
17 September 2011-The Bey Unseal.You can check in the official events for proof.
(Aug. 14, 2011  11:43 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Whoa add my tournament also
17 September 2011-The Bey Unseal.You can check in the official events for proof.

Done, and also, fyi, yours is not on the upcoming events list. You might want to pm a committee for that.
This is really cool!

I like this idea. Did you go through all of the asia players by yourself?
(Aug. 15, 2011  3:25 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: This is really cool!

I like this idea. Did you go through all of the asia players by yourself?

Yeah, it's not that hard really, since there's been only a few tournaments held.
wow so many indos on the list XD ( im indo too lol)
(Aug. 16, 2011  1:14 PM)Tokyo boyy Wrote: wow so many indos on the list XD ( im indo too lol)

Hah, good to know. Let me know when you're back in Indonesia for good. I'll put you up on the list.

The Surabaya tournament on 3rd of July has been processed.

Notable updates :
  1. 4 new Indonesian members are now listed in the beyrank, totaling up to 52 Asian members now listed on the beyrank (4,52% of the current system)

2. The lowest point for the Indonesian Top Ten list is now 1022 points, an increase from the previous 998 points. It is now harder to get into the Indonesian Top Ten list.

3. One Indonesian member is now off the Asia Top Ten list, replaced by an Indian member, making the entry into the list easier at 1057 points, compared to the previous 1059 points.

4. Electric's Bangalore tournament in October has been added to the wait-list.
Uwik DarknessPlayer is going to be attending the upcoming Sydney tournament so yeah he is from Sydney.
(Aug. 23, 2011  9:22 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Uwik DarknessPlayer is going to be attending the upcoming Sydney tournament so yeah he is from Sydney.

Sure thing, I'll take him off the list. Thanks for the heads up, RustyXD.
(Sep. 10, 2011  5:49 AM)MoonBlaze Wrote: Hey, How long does it take for the Beypoints to be proscessed from a tournament?

There's no exact answer for that. It's between 1 week - 1.5 months.
If you example, win 10 battles in a tournament, then you get eliminated, would your point Still increase or it will decrease?
It depends upon the person against whom he lost...if he lost against a person with points very less than him..he will lose a lot of points but if he loses to a person who is having higher or as many points as him..then he wont lose many points
The Surabaya tournament on 21st of August has been processed.

Notable updates :
  1. 6 new Indonesian members are now listed in the beyrank, totaling up to 57 Asian members now listed on the beyrank (4,66% of the current system)

2. The lowest point for the Indonesian Top Ten list is now 1018 points, a decrease from the previous 1022 points. It is now easier to get into the Indonesian Top Ten list.

3. 5 Indonesians and 5 Indians now place in the Top Ten list. Entry into the Top Ten list start at 1057 points.

4. Malaysians and Singaporeans are both on the wait list to be inducted into the beyrank system.
i think you need to change the list again cause there was held a tourney at hyderabad today and on 4th one more going to be held in banglore!
(Oct. 01, 2011  3:21 PM)fabregasrox323 Wrote: i think you need to change the list again cause there was held a tourney at hyderabad today and on 4th one more going to be held in banglore!

They have not processed yet, so I don't really think there is anything to edit.