ARTISTS NEEDED! Beyblade: Battle Royale. Fan manga

(Jun. 10, 2019  1:18 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2019  5:05 AM)ultra destinus Wrote: Sorry we aren't looking for any more writers.

Well, could i be an artist instead?

yes!

(Jun. 10, 2019  4:30 AM)blitzflare Wrote: When do we start this project ,also I only draw tradtionaly

Pm me your email so I can send you info.
[/quote]

0trigger.warner0@gmail.com
I can’t wait to see how awesome this will be!
Can I come up with characters if i'm a artist?
If you guys like this logo, hit the like button if not, tell me how I could make it better.
[Image: D8v6QNvXkAYMxK0.png]
(Jun. 11, 2019  4:33 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: If you guys like this logo, hit the like button if not, tell me how I could make it better.
That’s epic
(Jun. 11, 2019  4:33 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: If you guys like this logo, hit the like button if not, tell me how I could make it better.

you really out did youself man!
I made a Discord link: https://discord.gg/jUzKbRe

Also, you might want to edit the title.
(Jun. 11, 2019  4:36 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:

you really out did youself man!

It wasn’t that hard, tbh. The hardest parts were deciding how to make “Beyblade” stand out and look cool, and finding a font that looks a lot like the YouTube logo. I honestly didn’t think you’d like it so much, considering it took me around 5-10 minutes to make and because I used the most accessible “editing software” in existence...
(Jun. 11, 2019  4:46 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2019  4:36 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: you really out did youself man!

It wasn’t that hard, tbh. The hardest parts were deciding how to make “Beyblade” stand out and look cool, and finding a font that looks a lot like the YouTube logo. I honestly didn’t think you’d like it so much, considering it took me around 5-10 minutes to make and because I used the most accessible “editing software” in existence...

Bro, give yourself some credit. Also, can you bring the explosion around the ''battle'' to the front?
(Jun. 11, 2019  4:46 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2019  4:36 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: you really out did youself man!

Most Accessible? Google Slides? Pah! I spit in the face of Google Slides!

Everyone knows that Microsoft Paint is the best and most accessible editing software!
(Jun. 11, 2019  4:53 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2019  4:46 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: It wasn’t that hard, tbh. The hardest parts were deciding how to make “Beyblade” stand out and look cool, and finding a font that looks a lot like the YouTube logo. I honestly didn’t think you’d like it so much, considering it took me around 5-10 minutes to make and because I used the most accessible “editing software” in existence...

Bro, give yourself some credit. Also, can you bring the explosion around the ''battle'' to the front?

I'll never stop doubting myself xD! Also, I knew someone would say something about the explosion since I was thinking of doing that as well lol
(Jun. 11, 2019  4:53 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2019  4:46 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: It wasn’t that hard, tbh. The hardest parts were deciding how to make “Beyblade” stand out and look cool, and finding a font that looks a lot like the YouTube logo. I honestly didn’t think you’d like it so much, considering it took me around 5-10 minutes to make and because I used the most accessible “editing software” in existence...

Most Accessible? Google Slides? Pah! I spit in the face of Google Slides!

Everyone knows that Microsoft Paint is the best and most accessible editing software!

please, I print out images and cut them out! That's acessable!
(Jun. 11, 2019  4:58 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2019  4:53 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Most Accessible? Google Slides? Pah! I spit in the face of Google Slides!

please, I print out images and cut them out! That's acessable!

I used pages for my YouTube channel icon
BoogietheBlader, here it is
(Jun. 11, 2019  5:02 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: BoogietheBlader, here it is

Great!
(Jun. 11, 2019  5:05 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2019  5:02 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: BoogietheBlader, here it is

Great!

I can design a cover for the manga
(Jun. 11, 2019  9:38 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2019  5:05 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Great!

I can design a cover for the manga

You should focus on the chapter you're supposed to be drawing.
If there is anything else you need me to do, don’t be afraid to ask.
(Jun. 11, 2019  9:41 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2019  9:38 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I can design a cover for the manga

You should focus on the chapter you're supposed to be drawing.

Ok, that’s fine.
Dt20000 Can you make a script or something for the chapter
(Jun. 11, 2019  9:43 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2019  9:41 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: You should focus on the chapter you're supposed to be drawing.

Ok, that’s fine.

I did, and I gave it to Boogie
(Jun. 11, 2019  9:43 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2019  9:41 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: You should focus on the chapter you're supposed to be drawing.

Ok, that’s fine.

He wrote the chapter, I thought I sent it to you.

(Jun. 11, 2019  9:45 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2019  9:43 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Ok, that’s fine.

He wrote the chapter, I thought I sent it to you.

Wait, I see you're asking him to make an actual script.
Can I join? And to answer your question on discord, yes, I'm Fafnir. Also, I would like to be a writer.
BoogietheBlader Dt20000 CitrusNinja3
Guys let’s talk about chapters and stuff on discord at 3:00 Pacific time if that works
(Jun. 11, 2019  10:50 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: BoogietheBlader Dt20000 CitrusNinja3
Guys let’s talk about chapters and stuff on discord at 3:00 Pacific time if that works

I'm down, but I can't stay long.