ARTISTS NEEDED! Beyblade: Battle Royale. Fan manga

I am curently working on a fan-made manga called: Beyblade - Battle Royal. It will feature popular bey-tubers and wbo members. If you would like to draw for the manga post a picture of a beyblade related drawing you drew. If you would like to write pm me.
I can work as a writer!
I can work as a writer
(Jun. 05, 2019  5:10 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: I can work as a writer

Cool! I'll get back to you in a little bit.

Any O.Cs you guys want me to add into the story?
(Jun. 05, 2019  5:14 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2019  5:10 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: I can work as a writer

Cool! I'll get back to you in a little bit.

Are they allowed to have custom beys?
(Jun. 05, 2019  5:23 PM)MagixG Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2019  5:14 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Cool! I'll get back to you in a little bit.

Are they allowed to have custom beys?

yes!
Allllll right!!
I have three characters!

Airalin, the owner of Rise Aeolus. She is a very passionate blader with a short fuse (quick to anger) and two sides. As quick to anger as she is, when she's blading, she's got the most level head out of them all. She, like her bey, has two sides. When her bey is in stamina mode, anything that is said to her just manages to go in one ear and out the other. When in defense mode, she hears all of what is said but doesn't budge a bit. She's got long, red-brown hair with a hazel-ish highlight here and there. She's got blue eyes and cherishes her prized hoodie. She is also fairly short.
Her bey, Rise Aeolus is a left spinning balance type that changes from defense to stamina. I could give a fairly detailed description but all you need to know is that it has metal tubes that "control" the wind flow around it, and the tip changes from a sharp POM tip to a round metal tip.

Willis Johnston and his bey combo(s) are the Cho-Z Eclipse beys and his combo involves 1Turn and Absorb. He switches around his configurations often, to keep his opponent(s) on the edge constantly. (His 1 disc lines up with the spear point on the combo). He's got two sides to him as well. Outside of battle, he's cold and always look like he's willing to fight. In battle though, he completely changes and acts like a maniac. He always talks about making a "grand battle". He's got sharp teeth, long, flowing black hair with purple highlights and has green eyes.

Then there's MEEEEE. Me and my bey, Twin Nemesis 0Turn Xtend. You can read all about the Nemesis combo on my Theory Combo thread. But anyways, I have medium length brown hair, brown eyes, glasses, typically a (black body/gray sleeve and hood) hoodie (take it off for battles) and the average height for 15 y/o. Put down the name as Nam though.
(Jun. 05, 2019  5:35 PM)MagixG Wrote: Allllll right!!
I have three characters!

okay, let me hear 'em
I updated the post to put 'em up.
(Jun. 05, 2019  6:06 PM)MagixG Wrote: I updated the post to put 'em up.

Lol. I love them! I'll add them into the story!

Anyone know any artist that can draw the manga?
(Jun. 05, 2019  6:28 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2019  6:06 PM)MagixG Wrote: I updated the post to put 'em up.

Lol. I love them! I'll add them into the story!

Thank you!
Okay, so here's the main idea. An
organization named "Has-Borg" has
invited
the top blades around the world to
compete in an epic Beyblade battle
royal. However, with the recent
disappearance of his best friend, Brad,
Kei
is suspicious of this tournament and
decides to dig deeper, but who can he
trust? And who is the real enemy?

I'll have a character sheet tomorrow.
(Jun. 05, 2019  10:02 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Okay, so here's the main idea. An
organization named "Has-Borg" has
invited
the top blades around the world to
compete in an epic Beyblade battle
royal. However, with the recent
disappearance of his best friend, Brad,
Kei
is suspicious of this tournament and
decides to dig deeper, but who can he
trust? And who is the real enemy?

I'll have a character sheet tomorrow.

I’ll start writing once you do
I have three characters!

Airalin, the owner of Rise Aeolus. She is a very passionate blader with a short fuse (quick to anger) and two sides. As quick to anger as she is, when she's blading, she's got the most level head out of them all. She, like her bey, has two sides. When her bey is in stamina mode, anything that is said to her just manages to go in one ear and out the other. When in defense mode, she hears all of what is said but doesn't budge a bit. She's got long, red-brown hair with a hazel-ish highlight here and there. She's got blue eyes and cherishes her prized hoodie. She is also fairly short.
Her bey, Rise Aeolus is a left spinning balance type that changes from defense to stamina. I could give a fairly detailed description but all you need to know is that it has metal tubes that "control" the wind flow around it, and the tip changes from a sharp POM tip to a round metal tip.

Willis Johnston and his bey combo(s) are the Cho-Z Eclipse beys and his combo involves 1Turn and Absorb. He switches around his configurations often, to keep his opponent(s) on the edge constantly. (His 1 disc lines up with the spear point on the combo). He's got two sides to him as well. Outside of battle, he's cold and always look like he's willing to fight. In battle though, he completely changes and acts like a maniac. He always talks about making a "grand battle". He's got sharp teeth, long, flowing black hair with purple highlights and has green eyes.

Then there's MEEEEE. Me and my bey, Twin Nemesis 0Turn Xtend. You can read all about the Nemesis combo on my Theory Combo thread. But anyways, I have medium length brown hair, brown eyes, glasses, typically a (black body/gray sleeve and hood) hoodie (take it off for battles) and the average height for 15 y/o. Put down the name as Nam though.

Wait, is Nam a boy or girl?
(Jun. 06, 2019  12:44 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
I have three characters!

Wait, is Nam a boy or girl?

I'm a boy.
(Jun. 06, 2019  3:02 PM)MagixG Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2019  12:44 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Wait, is Nam a boy or girl?

I'm a boy.

Kay, now I know how to draw you
Oh, uhh one other thing: My hairstyle is similar to Shu Kurenai's but way more curly
Edit: Literally Season 2 onwards hairstyle
(Jun. 06, 2019  3:13 PM)MagixG Wrote: Oh, uhh one other thing: My hairstyle is similar to Shu Kurenai's but way more curly

Gotcha!
(Jun. 06, 2019  3:17 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2019  3:13 PM)MagixG Wrote: Oh, uhh one other thing: My hairstyle is similar to Shu Kurenai's but way more curly

Gotcha!

Is your list ready?
(Jun. 06, 2019  6:21 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2019  3:17 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Gotcha!

Is your list ready?

yes! But, i'm not home... Love your enthusiasm!
I’m not that good at drawing but I’ll be an artist
(Jun. 07, 2019  6:06 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I’m not that good at drawing but I’ll be an artist

okay, can you send me a drawing?

(Jun. 08, 2019  6:59 AM)Sir Supersonik Wrote: can i add my own character?

Yes!
Roan’s Manager: Roan, there’s another part for you to play wanna take it?
Roan: Sure.

Can Roan be in the story? I can help with the story line!
(Jun. 08, 2019  2:45 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Roan’s Manager: Roan, there’s another part for you to play wanna take it?
Roan: Sure.

Can Roan be in the story? I can help with the story line!

yes!

Okay, we need more artist!