A very late introduction...

Eherm. I am PHANTOMxBLADER (as you see). This was the first forum I ever joined, and I had no slight clue on what to do. As I joined other forums though, (They are mostly pokemon stuffs) I became less of a noob Joyful_2 Anyways, I forgot this site for a looooong time, but I decided to come back after I was typing websites, and i had a typo. Saw this link, and followed it back here Grin I hope to be a great addition to the beyblade community, although I am not familiar with Metal Masters beyblades, or the ones before Metal Fusion. Okay, more about me...:

My name is Jason, I am 13 years old, from New York. Interests: Pokemon, Beyblade, Wrestling, Lacrosse, Soccer, and fighting. So... yeah. Ask stuff if ya want and idk Tongue_out
Hey! I'm new too! You mentioned that you don't know too much about Metal Fusion/Masters beyblades. You can just look around the site and find information about most beys. It's cool you're from New York! Anyway, have a great time!
(Sep. 18, 2011  7:52 AM)BladeUnicorno Wrote: Hey! I'm new too! You mentioned that you don't know too much about Metal Fusion/Masters beyblades. You can just look around the site and find information about most beys. It's cool you're from New York! Anyway, have a great time!

You too Joyful_2

By the way: I forgot to add to my intro, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Pokemon and the competitive battling things Grin
(Sep. 18, 2011  12:37 PM)Thunderleopard Wrote: Welcome to the WBO!!!!!!!!!!! XD XD

Thanks!
HEY WELCOME TO THE WBO!
lol sorry for caps lock, you can learn more about MFB in ourBeywiki right here:
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/ Smile
Welcome to the WBO!
If you want to learn more about MFB, go to our Beywiki.
Thanks you two!! I will check that out. But as for now, Im stuck with crappy homework Pinching_eyes_2
(Sep. 18, 2011  7:52 AM)BladeUnicorno Wrote: Hey! I'm new too! You mentioned that you don't know too much about Metal Fusion/Masters beyblades. You can just look around the site and find information about most beys. It's cool you're from New York! Anyway, have a great time!

Hes not that new.. Hes been here for bout 6 months..
^ Yeah, but I never made an appearance till the day i made the thread.
Lol, fighting's one of your interests? Remind me to never get you mad.
(Sep. 24, 2011  6:51 AM)gokurox Wrote: Lol, fighting's one of your interests? Remind me to never get you mad.

Yup. Don't. Also, guys, look at my sprite shop! I got some pretty sick stuff Smile
hi welcome to wbo hope you injoy it and when i am older i am going to new york city and i am 13 too
(Apr. 17, 2016  8:39 PM)pokémonblader13 Wrote: hi welcome to wbo hope you injoy it and when i am older i am going to new york city and i am 13 too

This introduction thread is from 2013, and the creator of it hasn't been on since 2014.

Please read the dates on these before posting Smile
ok thanks
(Apr. 17, 2016  9:05 PM)pokémonblader13 Wrote: ok thanks

Don't worry though!
Sorry for posting on this old thread.
No probs