World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
A very late introduction... - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: A very late introduction... (/Thread-A-very-late-introduction)

A very late introduction... - PHANTOMxBLADER - Sep. 18, 2011

Eherm. I am PHANTOMxBLADER (as you see). This was the first forum I ever joined, and I had no slight clue on what to do. As I joined other forums though, (They are mostly pokemon stuffs) I became less of a noob Joyful_2 Anyways, I forgot this site for a looooong time, but I decided to come back after I was typing websites, and i had a typo. Saw this link, and followed it back here Grin I hope to be a great addition to the beyblade community, although I am not familiar with Metal Masters beyblades, or the ones before Metal Fusion. Okay, more about me...:

My name is Jason, I am 13 years old, from New York. Interests: Pokemon, Beyblade, Wrestling, Lacrosse, Soccer, and fighting. So... yeah. Ask stuff if ya want and idk Tongue_out

RE: A very late introduction... - FlashNova - Sep. 18, 2011

Hey! I'm new too! You mentioned that you don't know too much about Metal Fusion/Masters beyblades. You can just look around the site and find information about most beys. It's cool you're from New York! Anyway, have a great time!

RE: A very late introduction... - PHANTOMxBLADER - Sep. 18, 2011

(Sep. 18, 2011  7:52 AM)BladeUnicorno Wrote: Hey! I'm new too! You mentioned that you don't know too much about Metal Fusion/Masters beyblades. You can just look around the site and find information about most beys. It's cool you're from New York! Anyway, have a great time!

You too Joyful_2

By the way: I forgot to add to my intro, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Pokemon and the competitive battling things Grin

RE: A very late introduction... - Soul ♫ - Sep. 18, 2011

Welcome to the WBO!!!!!!!!!!! XD XD

RE: A very late introduction... - PHANTOMxBLADER - Sep. 18, 2011

(Sep. 18, 2011  12:37 PM)Thunderleopard Wrote: Welcome to the WBO!!!!!!!!!!! XD XD

Thanks!

RE: A very late introduction... - JCx06 - Sep. 18, 2011

HEY WELCOME TO THE WBO!
lol sorry for caps lock, you can learn more about MFB in ourBeywiki right here:
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/ Smile

RE: A very late introduction... - BeefBlader - Sep. 18, 2011

Welcome to the WBO!
If you want to learn more about MFB, go to our Beywiki.

RE: A very late introduction... - PHANTOMxBLADER - Sep. 19, 2011

Thanks you two!! I will check that out. But as for now, Im stuck with crappy homework Pinching_eyes_2

RE: A very late introduction... - TimelessOne - Sep. 23, 2011

(Sep. 18, 2011  7:52 AM)BladeUnicorno Wrote: Hey! I'm new too! You mentioned that you don't know too much about Metal Fusion/Masters beyblades. You can just look around the site and find information about most beys. It's cool you're from New York! Anyway, have a great time!

Hes not that new.. Hes been here for bout 6 months..

RE: A very late introduction... - PHANTOMxBLADER - Sep. 24, 2011

^ Yeah, but I never made an appearance till the day i made the thread.

RE: A very late introduction... - gokurox - Sep. 24, 2011

Lol, fighting's one of your interests? Remind me to never get you mad.

RE: A very late introduction... - PHANTOMxBLADER - Sep. 24, 2011

(Sep. 24, 2011  6:51 AM)gokurox Wrote: Lol, fighting's one of your interests? Remind me to never get you mad.

Yup. Don't. Also, guys, look at my sprite shop! I got some pretty sick stuff Smile

RE: A very late introduction... - poketrainerowen - Apr. 17, 2016

hi welcome to wbo hope you injoy it and when i am older i am going to new york city and i am 13 too

RE: A very late introduction... - Hato - Apr. 17, 2016

(Apr. 17, 2016  8:39 PM)pokémonblader13 Wrote: hi welcome to wbo hope you injoy it and when i am older i am going to new york city and i am 13 too

This introduction thread is from 2013, and the creator of it hasn't been on since 2014.

Please read the dates on these before posting Smile

RE: A very late introduction... - poketrainerowen - Apr. 17, 2016

ok thanks

RE: A very late introduction... - SoSteve - Apr. 17, 2016

(Apr. 17, 2016  9:05 PM)pokémonblader13 Wrote: ok thanks

Don't worry though!
Sorry for posting on this old thread.

RE: A very late introduction... - poketrainerowen - Apr. 18, 2016

No probs