A (Probably) Small Tourny/Get Together

man this tourneyment gonna be awsome can.t wait and pichu im gonna go easy
im not going
EDIT: Ignore this
can.t wait i get to beyblade aggainst ppl i don.t know
haha he still needs to clear it with out parents. we are prolly just gonna sneak out and ride our bikes there lolz
So, wait, Socko can't come?
And I'm not positive on the date, since I was hoping to find some more people first, but I think Saturday, Oct. 4th will be a nice date, IDK about the weather, though.
My parents will let me do it, I've just been too lazy to ask yet, =P.
(Sep. 24, 2008  3:43 AM)kai12 Wrote: awsome

What about Socko?
he does.t wanna go cuz its far awary but im usetto beeing away from home
(Sep. 24, 2008  3:50 AM)kai12 Wrote: he does.t wanna go cuz its far awary but im usetto beeing away from home

is he like six years old
(Sep. 24, 2008  3:50 AM)kai12 Wrote: he does.t wanna go cuz its far awary but im usetto beeing away from home

It isn't even very far away, we're in the same state, like an hour or so away from each other(maybe closer to 2 hours, but still). But whatever, then we would need to wait to see if anyone else can come first because theres only 3 people confirmed to be coming so far(though, I don't even know if you can come, can you for sure?).
EDIT: Also, what Bey Brad said.
(Sep. 24, 2008  3:58 AM)kai12 Wrote: hes 14 brad

when i was fourteen i was staying overnight in other cities for beyblade events at other blader's houses Speechless
Wow... Anyways, do you have anyone else you know that could come? Socko(or you) said that he had a few others coming to his tournament before the theread got closed. How old are you? I'm 15 and my brother's 13, BTW.
Edit: Again, what Brad said, except mine wasn't for beyblade events, I've been to many far away places for weeks at a time away from home. Like CA and FL.
(Sep. 24, 2008  3:51 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

is he like six years old

(Sep. 24, 2008  4:05 AM)Socko Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2008  3:51 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

is he like six years old

Heh... would a 6 year old say this?

YOU ARE THE MOST STUPIDEST ADMIN EVER!!! I DON'T CARE IF I GET BANNED FOR THIS!!! YOU ARE A COMPLETE JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO YEA BITE ME!!!!!!!!!!!

IM LEVEING!

Yes. Yes he would, especially the stupidest part.
didn't edit that out quite fast enough socko Wink

i'm not going to ban you or even warn you

believe me when i say that i'm not saying anything to be mean, but you need to understand how the board works before you start posting on it. did you spend any time reading the board before joining and posting?
*sigh*... sorry about that...

I has a headcold... i can't think straight... and some reason i get angery very... VERY easily when i has headcolds... believe me you can even ask kai12
Okay, so can we get back to my tournament discussion now? Kai12 or Socko, do you guys know of anyone else that could come, too? My friends probaly can't make it because one thinks that all beyblades are the same and its a game of luck(we've tried to tell him) and the other moved and I don't know how to contact him.
(Sep. 24, 2008  4:09 AM)Socko Wrote: *sigh*... sorry about that...

I has a headcold... i can't think straight... and some reason i get angery very... VERY easily when i has headcolds... believe me you can even ask kai12

yepz he does srry bout me saying something that should be on off topic
hmmmmmmm we have 2 other but we can still beyblade
even if only a few people come, we could still have fun. a big tourny isnt what we are looking for (maybe pichu lol) but i would be fine if we even got 1 person to come over >>
Right that wat beybladeing is about haveing fun