A (Probably) Small Tourny/Get Together

This is a small tournament that I plan to have at Kreager Park in Fort Wayne, IN on October 4th, probably around 1 or 2 p.m. Depending on the turn out there will be a entrance fee for the winner's prize, probably like $2.00(since I'm broke). If Brad is okay with it and trusts me to ref. well, then it will count as IBA points and I'll record the wins and losses. If you guys want to bring some stadiums (preferable more takara stadiums since I only have 1). Thats about it for now....
People Coming So Far:
Me
My brother
Socko(maybe)
Gruffy McGibber(maybe)
EDIT: We will probably have to meet at my house first since the park has no address. And this will probably be held on a later date unless we get some people to come, soon.
Kai.12 is from indiana.

Edit: I PM'ed him about this.
(Sep. 23, 2008  3:42 AM)kai12 Wrote: awsome when is it

I was gonna ask you where you were from, but what city do you live in? And I don't have a set date for it yet.
(Sep. 23, 2008  3:46 AM)kai12 Wrote: indiana laporte

I see, thats a little farther away from me than South bend, would you be able to make it to Fort Wayne?
my mom said that i can ente a tourney if it is in indiana my dad is pretty good at going to places so their 50 50 chance that i can makke it
(Sep. 23, 2008  3:53 AM)kai12 Wrote: my mom said that i can ente a tourney if it is in indiana my dad is pretty good at going to places so their 50 50 chance that i can makke it

Awesome, I'm going to see if my friend on youtube who lives in Indianapolis can make it sometime, too. And then we'll wait to see if anyone else can make it. I may be able to get a couple of my friends from here to come as well, I don't know.
im gonna need to sit down with my parents but i will let you know tommow if i can
(Sep. 23, 2008  3:56 AM)kai12 Wrote: im gonna need to sit down with my parents but i will let you know tommow if i can

Okay, if we need to decide on a place, date, and time let me know.
aright and i can ask my friend to he does beyblades too
(Sep. 23, 2008  3:59 AM)kai12 Wrote: aright and i can ask my friend to he does beyblades too

Awesome, i'm getting excited now. I got to get off, so I'll be on tomorrow after school.
and he lives in the same town man i gotta get off i need to train
i'll be thereGrin
since im pichu's brother lol xD
BTW, this won't be a tournament unless we get 6-8 people to come and even if it is there won't be much of a prize. But, hey, it'll be fun either way. I pretty sure I want to have it a nearby park called Kreiger(or Kraiger, idk sp) Park, also.
You guys can always battle for points on the ranking system.
aright heres a good day for the get together saturday at 1:00pm
I'm Socko, I hope i can go... When will it be because i have a slight cold and i dunno when I'll be better. I feelz alot better from yesterday and the day before.

If i do get to go I'm definitely gonna use my Custom Dragoon.

Also... I has a feeling that I know kai12. Hehehe.
sup socko remember that if you mom can.t take ya don.t be afrid to ask me aright and welcome
ok when will the tournament be?
and the date cuz socko has a cold how about sometime on ocktober
Socko, please don't use such a hard to read colour. Confused
im getting better, ill be 100% better before this weekend. so heres a suggestion... how about next weekend (after this upcoming weekend)???

to tell you the truth i feels 89% right now.Grin
thats a good idea socko brb gonna ask if i can go sock ask your mom if she can.t ask me in a pm
Guys, this isn't a chatroom. If you need to talk to each other, do it over PM.