A Flare Fight!

Brooklyn, New York
Tournament Results
Kings Games
1685 E 15th St
12:00 PM on 08/04/2019
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
5 cash  

This is a $5 Dollar Venue Fee

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Hey Everyone!

We're back at it again with another tournament at King's Games!

Our current tournament date is Sunday, August 4th, 2019 at Kings Games for a Beyblade Burst Format tournament!

Important Information:

1. Tournament Registration begins at 11:30am. 

Please plan to arrive at Kings Games before registration starts. The later you arrive, the longer it will take to start the tournament.

2. The Tournament begins at 12:00pm. 

You will not be able to register after 12:00pm. Even if you are joined to this tournament on this thread, if you are not registered by 12:00pm or arrive after 12:00pm we will be unable to fit you into the bracket.

Tournament System:

Depending on the number of participants we will use one of the following systems to run the first stage of this tournament:

Swiss (17 - 32 Players):
Bladers play 5 rounds. After the first round, bladers are paired based on their match history. Bladers with the highest records face each other, then the second-highest, etc. The top eight players advance to the final stage.

Double Elimination (33+ Players):
In Double Elimination, there are two brackets: the Winners Bracket and Losers Bracket. After losing once, Bladers are sent to the Losers Bracket. If they lose for a second time, they are eliminated from the event. Once both brackets have been completed, the top eight players (top four from the Winners Bracket, top four from the Losers Bracket) advance to the final stage.

Participant Cap:
Due to safety and max occupancy restrictions at KG, this tournament will have a 40 PARTICIPANT CAP. Please join soon if you would like to participate. Joining secures you a spot on the participant list down below!

PRIZES!

TO BE DETERMINED!

1st place will have 1st pick, 2nd place will have 2nd pick, and 3rd place receives the remaining prize.

The tournament will take place at Kings Games, rain or shine. Please pay the venue fee at the cash register on the first floor. The tournament will be held on the second floor.

Please Arrive On Time

Please be sure to arrive ON TIME for this tournament. We will start registration at 11:30 AM and will begin the tournament at approximately 12:00PM. If you think you're going to run a bit late, please let me know via a post through this thread or a PM and I'll see what I can do!

If you plan on attending, please click the blue JOIN TOURNAMENT button at the top of this page!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

whoo hoo another tournament
Yes! First the Pixel Academy Tourney, now another I can get into! WICKED!
Im ready to battle and turn Turbo! Aaaaaaahhhh!

And Diaboros is coming in the mail so good luck
This might be my first tournament going to have so much fun maybe might even get a rival
Wait goob is coming?!!!!!!
(Jul. 30, 2019  6:31 AM)Drago2007 Wrote: This might be my first tournament going to have so much fun maybe might even get a rival

Ill be your Rival just like i have other Rivals but we are friends
my 2 valkyries is coming 2 cho z and 1 slash their on they're way
If I go I can fix any string launcher left or right not lr for free or 5$ depending if I can do that it only takes like two minutes or 3 to 5 min depending on damage rate the only launchers I can fix are jammed ones not clicked ones I’m sorry ? but feel free to ask any tournament
HAS ANYONE SEEN AN ERASE DIABOLOS AT THE PIXAL ACADEMY TOURNAMENT
(Jul. 30, 2019  4:33 PM)NewRocChampion1 Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2019  6:31 AM)Drago2007 Wrote: This might be my first tournament going to have so much fun maybe might even get a rival

Ill be your Rival just like i have other Rivals but we are friends

All right cool
Hi guys I’m probably gunna make it to the tournament
(Jul. 31, 2019  1:45 AM)Quiqui 23 Wrote: HAS ANYONE SEEN AN ERASE DIABOLOS AT THE PIXAL ACADEMY TOURNAMENT

And a Ds' plus level chip bc i lost those Unhappy
(Jul. 30, 2019  4:14 PM)Mekhi726 Wrote: Wait goob is coming?!!!!!!

?
Third official tournament all the way from CT so excited???
(Jul. 31, 2019  8:07 PM)OfficialGoob Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2019  4:14 PM)Mekhi726 Wrote: Wait goob is coming?!!!!!!

?

Yo goob its been a while since your first tournament call no name at kings games hosted by sniper remember a kid that beat you and you gave him a D3 hasbro thx agian but it will be more challenging now since new beys huh goob?
(Jul. 31, 2019  11:38 PM)NewRocChampion1 Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2019  8:07 PM)OfficialGoob Wrote: ?

Yo goob its been a while since your first tournament call no name at kings games hosted by sniper remember a kid that beat you and you gave him a D3 hasbro thx agian but it will be more challenging now since new beys huh goob?
Yeah I’m exciting to see you again
(Aug. 01, 2019  12:07 AM)OfficialGoob Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2019  11:38 PM)NewRocChampion1 Wrote: Yo goob its been a while since your first tournament call no name at kings games hosted by sniper remember a kid that beat you and you gave him a D3 hasbro thx agian but it will be more challenging now since new beys huh goob?
Yeah I’m exciting to see you again

Same its been so.....Long well goob see you in 3 days !

Hey guys like my new Logo on the WBO

And hey Goob dont go easy on me like you did last year okay bc i won't im stronger than ever and im in a team called the East Coast Cosmos and i will do this for the team

So who are the judges if you need judges ill help

And Goob when your there ima help you bc people are gonna soround you like last time and are you gonna leave early
Goob I hope to battle you
And Goob i still have the D3 you gave me too
Hey Everyone!

Here are the Prizes for "A Flare Fight!"

Flare Dragon Around Planet (RBV 16)

Slash Ashura 5 Quest (RBV 15)

Dead Phoenix (GT RLC Vol 1)

Let's make this another great one!
2 days guys i wish you all a good luck

I hope it stays in swiss bc its more fun ??
Swiss baby! No double elmination swiss for life i might come late too because my dad is in the hospital he might not come out so my uncle is gonna pick me up but my dad....is really sick so he wont be coming sadly but ill try my best to go ima wake up 8 or 7 so my uncle can pick me up and get there early
(Aug. 03, 2019  11:08 PM)NewRocChampion1 Wrote: Swiss baby! No double elmination swiss for life i might come late too because my dad is in the hospital he might not come out so my uncle is gonna pick me up but my dad....is really sick so he wont be coming sadly but ill try my best to go ima wake up 8 or 7 so my uncle can pick me up and get there early

Sorry about your dad, hope he gets well soon!