[8.24.13] West Windsor NJ: Battle By The Lake!

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: 3296754.png]

Fee: $5 for any Non-Passport holders.

Format: You Decide vote in the poll for Zero G or BB-10

Date: August 24th, 2013

Location NJ 334 S Post Rd, West Windsor Township, NJ
Other name for location: Mercer County Park at the Marina

Time: Registration starts at 12:00 Noon and Ends at 1:00

The Tournament starts at 1:20

Judges:

1. Triforceblader
2. UltimateOrion
3. Zero X

Alternating Judge:[/b]

UltimiteCrown

PRIZES:

1st: a shogun steel water synchrom 2 pack

2nd Beyblade Hades Gate Stadium

3rd Undecided

CONFIRMED BLADERS:

Triforceblader
UltimiteOrion
UltimiteCrown
UltimitePegasus
Joshil
Zero X
Striker X
Meow!
PegasusEDS
BladerR

MAYBES:
Jedi Will's sister
hres1440
Jedi Will
Beylegend2000
King Leone 12
Leone7
Mamabeymaster
Striker Phantom
Buggy0123
For more information about the battle grounds of the tournament go to this link:

http://166.78.107.46/facilities/mercer-c...-boathouse

UPDATE!!!

The Format for the Tournament shall be Zero G with an unofficial BB-10 Tournement hosted by Ultimite Orion before hand

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Poll: What Format Should This Tournament Be? Zero G or BB-10?

Zero-G Format
52.08%
BB-10 Format
47.92%
Total: 100% 48 vote(s)
I got one orion at least has one balance and one attack and Zero X I think has one
So that's basically the same amount of stadiums as BB-10.
yes, yes it is so I guess you could say that the tournament could go either way
(Aug. 23, 2013  2:59 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: @shining god ms, i plan on having a three block, block round robin. Id like to have at least six bb-10s there orion, zero and leone7 all have one each.

just to let everybody know i am bringing my bb10 for freeplay. Also Leone7 said he might not be able to come
Why not if its bb10 you need to bring it
Is it possible to have a tourney with 2 stadiums? It would make it much more manageable to film.

Anyway, I'm sure the only reason he is "not bringing his bb-10" is that he figures he could get his way if we didn't have enough stadiums. Come on guys. Don't like this. There will always be more Zero-G tourneys in the future. Save the competitive attitude for the actual tourney haha.
Hey guys, i am sorry to say, I wont be coming tomorrow. I just found out i have a birthday party to go too. I am not sure about beylegend2000.
(Aug. 21, 2013  3:51 AM)Triforceblader Wrote: [Image: 3296754.png]

Fee: $5 for any Non-Passport holders.

Format: You Decide vote in the poll for Zero G or BB-10

Date: August 24th, 2013

Location NJ 334 S Post Rd, West Windsor Township, NJ
Other name for location: Mercer County Park at the Marina

Time: Registration starts at 12:00 Noon and Ends at 1:00

The Tournament starts at 1:20

Judges:

1. Triforceblader
2. UltimateOrion
3. Zero X

Alternating Judge:[/b]

UltimiteCrown

PRIZES:

1st: a shogun steel water synchrom 2 pack

2nd Beyblade Hades Gate Stadium

3rd Undecided

CONFIRMED BLADERS:

Triforceblader
UltimiteOrion
UltimiteCrown
UltimitePegasus
Joshil
Zero X
Striker X
Meow!
Phantom Striker

MAYBES:
Jedi Will's sister
hres1440
Jedi Will
Beylegend2000
King Leone 12
Buggy0123
For more information about the battle grounds of the tournament go to this link:

http://166.78.107.46/facilities/mercer-c...-boathouse

UPDATE!!!

The Format for the Tournament shall be Zero G with an unofficial BB-10 Tournement hosted by Ultimite Orion before hand

Guys important update only 9 people confirmed those who want to go and are completely confirmed LET ME KNOW SO I CAN MAKE A LIST OF EXPECTED BLADERS
(Aug. 21, 2013  3:51 AM)Triforceblader Wrote: Guys important update only 9 people confirmed those who want to go and are completely confirmed LET ME KNOW SO I CAN MAKE A LIST OF EXPECTED BLADERS

Guys for the confirm attendes please make sure your extremely availible tomorrow if by chance we end up with less attendes also please bring your friends if there interested make them an account or please bring someone who can participate as well even if it a parent,sibling,or friend, the tourney approaching and be well prepared.
Good luck to everybody tomorrow i will be there around 10:40-11:00 with triforceblader and ultimitecrown setting things up for the tournament! Also me and UltimiteCrown are selling things at the tournament we posted the lists in the previous posts and bring stadiums. See you there!
Really, It's STRIKER PHANTOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So can you Go?
STRIKER PHANTOM?
How is it going I can't believe I'm not going to make make manny vids

I'm so sad waaaaaaaaaaa
it is going good we are just waiting for more bladers to show.
Hey to all bladers going we need you here NOW!!! Please be able to make it by 1:20
Stuck in trafic, how many people are there right now? Might end up a little late..
What's going on now keep me posted and whose there
Good luck to all competitors and such, wish you all luck.
really i would have loved to have attended this event but i have to work today. so sorry, but i promis the next there is tournament i will attend and bring my crew.
Who won
3rd was me 2nd was Zero x and 1st triforceblader. 3rd forthe unofficial bb10 tourny is striker x 2nd was me 1st zero x. I had bad luck today lol.
What happened to Meow! In BB-10 lol
Hey Guys today was very good thoug alot of bladers didn't go that said they could, we had a blast I was surprised that I came in first my laptop died so we had to switch to my dad's phone and use challonge through there:

results coming soon!
Did at least eight people attend ?
(Aug. 24, 2013  11:26 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: What happened to Meow! In BB-10 lol
Lol I beat him in a attack battle it seems XD

The Zero G format really screwed me up today, spam BD and had Meow! Helped/borrow combos
majority of the tournament lol..need to improved the variety of parts/combos I have. BTW we had 8 participants.