[8.24.13] West Windsor NJ: Battle By The Lake!

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: 3296754.png]

Fee: $5 for any Non-Passport holders.

Format: You Decide vote in the poll for Zero G or BB-10

Date: August 24th, 2013

Location NJ 334 S Post Rd, West Windsor Township, NJ
Other name for location: Mercer County Park at the Marina

Time: Registration starts at 12:00 Noon and Ends at 1:00

The Tournament starts at 1:20

Judges:

1. Triforceblader
2. UltimateOrion
3. Zero X

Alternating Judge:[/b]

UltimiteCrown

PRIZES:

1st: a shogun steel water synchrom 2 pack

2nd Beyblade Hades Gate Stadium

3rd Undecided

CONFIRMED BLADERS:

Triforceblader
UltimiteOrion
UltimiteCrown
UltimitePegasus
Joshil
Zero X
Striker X
Meow!
PegasusEDS
BladerR

MAYBES:
Jedi Will's sister
hres1440
Jedi Will
Beylegend2000
King Leone 12
Leone7
Mamabeymaster
Striker Phantom
Buggy0123
For more information about the battle grounds of the tournament go to this link:

http://166.78.107.46/facilities/mercer-c...-boathouse

UPDATE!!!

The Format for the Tournament shall be Zero G with an unofficial BB-10 Tournement hosted by Ultimite Orion before hand

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Poll: What Format Should This Tournament Be? Zero G or BB-10?

Zero-G Format
52.08%
BB-10 Format
47.92%
Total: 100% 48 vote(s)
@ Kai-V yes nine people attended out of the others Joshil didn't go and he was confirmed neither did a couple others I'll post the results soon maybe tommorrow if I can
Send me a list of people who were confirmed but did not come, also.
I am one sort of, I was moving so I couldn't come but there is more to it.
(Aug. 24, 2013  11:26 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: What happened to Meow! In BB-10 lol

BB-10 was single elimination and I lost my first match due to 2 self KOs haha. It was MF-H Scythe Susanoo 90LRF vs Balro Dragooon S130R2F I think.

Tourney vid is coming soon. I'll upload the official Zero-G part soon. And the unofficial BB-10 one later.
(Aug. 25, 2013  4:23 PM)Meow! Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2013  11:26 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: What happened to Meow! In BB-10 lol

BB-10 was single elimination and I lost my first match due to 2 self KOs haha. It was MF-H Scythe Susanoo 90LRF vs Balro Dragooon S130R2F I think.

Tourney vid is coming soon. I'll upload the official Zero-G part soon. And the unofficial BB-10 one later.
Did you use the Scythe or the Dragooon?
I think they said BB-10 was unofficial, because I was about to post the same thing.
(Aug. 25, 2013  5:09 PM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: I think they said BB-10 was unofficial, because I was about to post the same thing.
Yeah. After posting I re-read the thread and learned it was unofficial. Then edited my previous post.
I used Scythe.
(Aug. 25, 2013  4:23 PM)Meow! Wrote:

It was actually an LRF by the way, btw I used dragoon.
(Aug. 24, 2013  11:06 PM)UltimiteOrion Wrote: 3rd was me 2nd was Zero x and 1st triforceblader. 3rd forthe unofficial bb10 tourny is striker x 2nd was me 1st zero x. I had bad luck today lol.

What combos?
I used a Pegasis Gryph SA165 GCF the mode depends on the opponent
Can you post 1st, 2nd, and 3rd? Also please post all winning combos in winning combinations.
okay I don't really feel comfortable with posting my combination cause it's my favorite.

I might but I'll definitly post the others!
That's understandable, just call your combo "my secret combo" or something.
It's mandatory to post all winning combinations for placers in tournaments.

It's not really secret anymore since people at the tournament most likely have already seen what you've used!
okay I will... I'm gonna send the results to Kai-V and Uwik so the bladers can be rewarded.
So can you post the placers?
Certainly here are your First, Second, and Third place:

1st: Triforceblader

2nd: Zero X

3rd: Ultimite Orion
I'm going to make a my torney soon
ok great so this tournament was a blast I'm gonna put a photo up soon
Okay Guys Sorry For Double Posting but here's a couple photos::

[Image: IMG_20130824_163539_724_zps70e57027.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20130824_160657_300_zps513b8713.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20130824_160634_446_zps41936e1e.jpg]

I'm the one with the triforce hat