[6/23/13 Silver Spring, Maryland] School Out! Intense Bey Heat Challenge!

on
Hosted by
  Yami
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

TOURNAMENT IS STILL ON! RAIN WILL SUBSIDE AROUND NOON!

School Out! Intense Bey Heat Challenge!

We're back from Anime North! We had a blast! But wait! School is already out?! Which means summer vacation right?! No more sitting on your behind on the couch or home! Come out and play spinning tops with us!

Location: Map of MLK Park The closest address to put in your GPS is 1098 Jackson Rd, Silver Spring, MD 20904, but be sure to look at the satellite view of the map above for the actual location of the tournament which will be inside the pavilion (just above the basketball courts)

Date: June 23rd Sunday
Start time: Noon-thirty
Format: Swiss
Stadiums: Zero-G Attack (Balance at finals)
HMS Time: 3:00ish
HMS Stadium: Tornado Attack
Surface: Concrete with blanket and cardboard
Fees: Standard WBO fees ($5 entry fee or free with a Blader Passport)
MFB Prizes: TBD

Please post to this thread if you plan to make both tournament!

Confirmed
Stars
Arupaeo
Time
geetster99
beymaster15963
Sniperâ„¢
Tech

Maybe
razorrider7
UltimiteOrion
MetalZoroark21
genbull9817

HMS:

Confirmed
Stars
Arupaeo
beymaster15963
geetster99
Time
Sniperâ„¢
Tech

Maybe

Anyone wanna do Plastic too if the turn out seems small?

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Jun. 17, 2013  2:36 PM)Time Wrote: Flash sgto you need to understand something when you beat me I was using a combo to be nice, I knew you had used one thing the whole tournament and I felt bad about it so I used a combo that I thought would make it a close match and because of a couple of questionable calls by Ginga is the only reason you managed to beat me even then.

(Jun. 17, 2013  3:13 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: I judged to the best of my ability, and FLASH SGTO won. I do not regret any of the calls.

Time, it is really your own fault ... I am not even certain what you are doing and what you did could be qualified 'good sportsmanship'.
I wasn't saying it was good sportsmanship, flash sgto wanted to have a flash battle, I decided to humor him, and what happened happened and I was happy to let him think he actually beat me until he started bragging.
Well at least that's one target off my back lol
@geetster what target is off your back?
Also, I will only be bringing what people specifically request me to for selling, to see what I have for sale click the link in my signature

edit: why is this not listed under the upcoming events thing on the homepage?
Things are looking grim im a maybe
and if i come unless someone wants to let me borrow a hms RC i cant participate in hms
I seriously doubt HMS will happen but I'll let you borrow something if it does happen
I Might be going there.
carp! Just realized I'll be 13 minutes away from the tournament on Sunday, & the only bey I brought was a Metal Fury Death Quetz for my cousin lmao
Actually, put me down for maybe. If I can convince my 6 year old cousin & uncle to go, & get someone to ship a few of my Beyblades down to MD, I'll be there.
This time I'm going to win

Time and Ginga and tech I hope I can battle u strong bladers ';D
Wait until you meet the three who went to br, those are the three you need to worry about, consider the three of them tier a, and tech, ginga, and I tier b, and cockiness is not appreciated on this site.
Iceburn:iceburn FLASH FLASH : Im pu[/spoiler][/php]med up for this [spoiler]tournament
Come on MD, where's the beyspirit at?
Id have spirit if I was coming (still looking bad) personally id like to vs FLASH SGTO
he talks a lot lol
He talks a lot of smack for sure
Hey Time, what tier am I? XD

Well I can't make it. This is the 2nd bad date for a tournament for me again sorry. Good luck guys.
Won't be able to come. Next month I will though, I have more free time Uncertain
Can't wait! I really hope I come
I'm so going there XD
BillyBlast performance wise you'd be tier A attendance wise tier-b so I guess tier A-
Stick it to PM guys.
Im coming . So count me in. I going to go there.
there is a chance I can make the hms Smile
and its looking good Time ima beat you in the finals!
Don't ever count me out in HMS