5 Things you want to do before you die

(Jul. 15, 2011  3:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is disgusting to observe that a few of you will die completely unaccomplished then. Seriously, I will start warning people who write unrealistic goals, this is a serious topic and we do not need your immaturity.

Thank you. This thread needed that, big time. Oh, and even if you hate Justin Beiber, saying that you want to kill someone isn't cool AT ALL. It's kinda sad that you have so few goals in life at that point.
(Jul. 15, 2011  8:34 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Thank you. This thread needed that, big time. Oh, and even if you hate Justin Beiber, saying that you want to kill someone isn't cool AT ALL. It's kinda sad that you have so few goals in life at that point.

What 'aggravated' me was the points with wanting to get a Pokémon. My thought was that they should just kill themselves now, because now or later they will remain completely unaccomplished and will have failed in life ... Stop fooling yourself and become serious.
1. launch a beyblade at someone's head (NOT using the launcher! by throwing it at someone).
2. play video games for 3 hours straight.
3. drag race!
4. push over a portapotty while someone's using it.
5. sleep.

hey if i'm gonna die, then i can't be controlled by rules! yay freedom!
1. Beat at least one official WBO tournement
2. get Infinity Dollars
3. Own every bey in the world!
4. Get a family
5. Fine a way to not die so i can do this all over again xD
Real 2. Find $100 on the floor
3. Get every beyblade i can get with $200
5. Win at least another WBO Tournement.
(Jul. 15, 2011  3:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is disgusting to observe that a few of you will die completely unaccomplished then. Seriously, I will start warning people who write unrealistic goals, this is a serious topic and we do not need your immaturity.

I don't think you people can read, honestly. Unrealistic ideas ARE NOT NECESSARY IN THE SLIGHTEST.
1.Graduate Succesfully.
2.Grow some ..Courage.. to tell my crush how much i love her...
3.Jump from a tall building and servive.
4.Be a famous Singer.(Not Like J.b)
1. Become a YFC leader/YFC Camp leader
2. Be as good a Kevin Garnett (Basketball)
3. Perform alchemy
4. Make an iPhone/iPod/iPad app which reaches top 25
5. Win the lotto
1 Become a welder
2 Go to college- Done
3 Date cute girls - Done
4 Host some kind of crazy event like a huge rave
5 Be happy with simple things instead of just chasing goals - Done

Look at your #3, Baker's Dozen, then read Kai-Vs post.
I deleted my post...I thought this was for unrealistic goals I had no idea it was for realistic ones...sorry for that...

I'm kinda interested in what you think, Kai-V.

(not in order)
1. Travel the world with a special someone Wink
2. Family Smile
3. Do something good for others
4. Graduate college, or even medical school after that
5. Do something good for others (again!)

I'm a nice guy ^^
Hmm... Let's see here...

1) Go to Banquet with my Friend Kelsey next Friday. XD
2) Marry my friend Kelsey. (Hah. She's a cutie with a southern accent! XD I absolutely love her to death)
3) Visit some cool places with my friend Kelsey. Probably places like Canada, or France.
4) Become a school Band Instructor.
5) Spend a day with Shigeru Miyamoto

That's the only things I could think of. Maybe I'll post another list in a few weeks. Some of my goals change over time. Tongue_out Like #1. That's obviously going to change after next friday has come and gone. Tongue_out
Some may be un realistic

1 Marry an amazing man
2 Have a beautiful child
3 Be an FBI agent (FTW)
4 Meet the voice of Inyuyasha
5 Love my life while I'm still here
1.Be the greatest billionare in the world.
2.Own the greatest cars in the world.
3.Have at least 2 mansions.
4.Become a celeberty.
5.Know every language there is to know.

thats all.
(Jul. 18, 2011  2:54 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Hmm... Let's see here...

1) Marry my friend Kelsey. (Hah. She's a cutie with a southern accent! XD I absolutely love her to death)
2) Visit some cool places with my friend Kelsey. Probably places like Canada, or France.
3) Have kids with Kelsey.
4) Become a school Band Instructor.
5) Spend a day with Shigeru Miyamoto

Fixed, and in order. After this Friday, that is Wink

I thought you two lived too far away from each other. Like, 2 hours away. You said you only see her at church camp...
(Jul. 18, 2011  7:40 AM)Nano Wrote: Fixed, and in order. After this Friday, that is Wink

I thought you two lived too far away from each other. Like, 2 hours away. You said you only see her at church camp...
Hah. of course you would do that. Tongue_out

We do live pretty far from each other. She actually came to visit yesterday. Her family went on a vacation to Maryland, so they decided to stop by my church and say hi. Joyful_2 Not to mention I'm gonna get to see her all next week. Hah. It's gonna be a good week. XD

EDIT: Actually Nano, it's more like 6-8 hours... Unhappy

I'm sorry, but I think that's kind of ridiculous. In the OP, nowhere does it say it's a serious topic, nor does it elaborate on how realistic it needs to be. So of course people are going to have unrealistic "goals" which I don't even think these are. I mean it's just "5 things I want to do before I die.", doesn't mean I'm actually going to be able to do them. What if some guy says before he dies, he wants to have his own biological kids, but he's sterile. Or, I that want a pizza, but I'm not gonna go and buy one just because I want it.
This is like a "Bucket List". You do not joke with that.

People should expect that if this were for unrealistic goals, then we would have immediately closed the thread already.
Become in the top 50 worldwide bladers in one of mine. I cant think of 5 more
1. Being a billionaire in the world
2. Defeat all Bladers living around all over the world at once
3. Creating a time machine
4. Have a nice family
5. Have a huge palace and living in USA or Canada

These things I want to do before death. Although such things like creating a time machines, being a billionaire etc may be unrealistic but those are very close to my heart and I wish one day it will be possible.
(Jul. 18, 2011  4:40 PM)Triple-X-Turbo Wrote: 1. Being a billionaire in the world
2. Defeat all Bladers living around all over the world at once
3. Creating a time machine
4. Have a nice family
5. Have a huge palace and living in USA or Canada

These things I want to do before death. Although such things like creating a time machines, being a billionaire etc may be unrealistic but those are very close to my heart and I wish one day it will be possible.

If you make a time machine then you will a billionaire! I just don't want to be the one to blame when someone gets stuck in time.
(Jul. 18, 2011  4:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This is like a "Bucket List". You do not joke with that.

People should expect that if this were for unrealistic goals, then we would have immediately closed the thread already.

Hmm, I was under the impression that a bucket list is all up to the wishes and dreams of the person writing it. A bucket list isn't set on just being realist, it's up to the person who's writing it to put what they want. I honestly wish, that something extremely supernatural were to happen in my life. Am I wrong for wanting something unrealistic? Then again, isn't it an unrealistic expectation to think that people should know how somebody wants something done, when they aren't even told about the subject? Many of these people are still in Elementary school, and probably don't even know what a bucket list is. Why tell them they'll never be able to do those things because they're hopes and dreams are unrealistic.
(Jul. 18, 2011  3:13 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Hah. of course you would do that. Tongue_out

We do live pretty far from each other. She actually came to visit yesterday. Her family went on a vacation to Maryland, so they decided to stop by my church and say hi. Joyful_2 Not to mention I'm gonna get to see her all next week. Hah. It's gonna be a good week. XD

EDIT: Actually Nano, it's more like 6-8 hours... Unhappy

Just helping a buddy out!

Don't do anything stupid next week...

That's far away. That's like me driving to California.
(Jul. 18, 2011  7:48 PM).Anomaly Wrote: Hmm, I was under the impression that a bucket list is all up to the wishes and dreams of the person writing it. A bucket list isn't set on just being realist, it's up to the person who's writing it to put what they want. I honestly wish, that something extremely supernatural were to happen in my life. Am I wrong for wanting something unrealistic? Then again, isn't it an unrealistic expectation to think that people should know how somebody wants something done, when they aren't even told about the subject? Many of these people are still in Elementary school, and probably don't even know what a bucket list is. Why tell them they'll never be able to do those things because they're hopes and dreams are unrealistic.

I think by unrealistic goals, she meant like, if someone said they wanted to 'punch so and so in the face'. Like, your life happiness is reliant on something so immature?
(Jul. 17, 2011  7:29 AM)Nano Wrote: (not in order)
1. Travel the world with a special someone Wink
2. Family Smile
3. Do something good for others
4. Graduate college, or even medical school after that
5. Do something good for others (again!)

I'm a nice guy ^^

I would like to add "Tie a cherry stem with my tongue" to a sub category. It's something I really want to do, and with practice I could. However, it's not something really important. I could probably die without knowing how and not care Uncertain
It's more of a short term thing.