4th generation of BEYBLADE

It could happen and plus Kai was mentioned by Ken in season 1 of beyblade burst and Valt said that one day he is gonna battle him. And yeah sure Lui is more of an antagonist but he is the ONLY rally good beyblader that Phi hasn't gone against yet and I can't ignore Phi's comment about saving the best for last so u never know. -Avery
(Feb. 14, 2019  8:57 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: It could happen and plus Kai was mentioned by Ken in season 1 of beyblade burst and Valt said that one day he is gonna battle him. And yeah sure Lui is more of an antagonist but he is the ONLY rally good beyblader that Phi hasn't gone against yet and I can't ignore Phi's comment about saving the best for last so u never know. -Avery
1. What episode was that?
2. Phi hasn’t battled Valt yet and Valt is better than Lui
(Feb. 14, 2019  8:57 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: It could happen and plus Kai was mentioned by Ken in season 1 of beyblade burst and Valt said that one day he is gonna battle him.
that never happened.
(Feb. 15, 2019  1:01 AM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2019  8:57 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: It could happen and plus Kai was mentioned by Ken in season 1 of beyblade burst and Valt said that one day he is gonna battle him.
that never happened.

Thank you. I didn’t think that had happened
(Feb. 14, 2019  11:17 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2019  8:57 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: It could happen and plus Kai was mentioned by Ken in season 1 of beyblade burst and Valt said that one day he is gonna battle him. And yeah sure Lui is more of an antagonist but he is the ONLY rally good beyblader that Phi hasn't gone against yet and I can't ignore Phi's comment about saving the best for last so u never know. -Avery
1. What episode was that?

No way Valt is better than Lui because Valt hasn't beaten Lui yet.????
(Feb. 15, 2019  5:50 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2019  11:17 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: 1. What episode was that?

No way Valt is better than Lui because Valt hasn't beaten Lui yet.????

So? Valt’s skill level is 10 times better than Lui’s