3d Beyblade Burst Commissions Thread

Hello. I am Corrupt, a leader of the Modelbladers(website not complete) and a beytrainer of the Cosmic Paladins(leader's link). I specialize in designing 3D printed beyblades. I am inspired by the famous Xander/Xandork and CrazyAries. Here are some beys I've designed. (More are being added)

A few of my Beyblades are kept to myself, however I will release the files when the time is right.
I offer beys in Single/Dual-Layer, Evolution-Layer, Turbo, and Rise format.

Free for a limited time!!!

How to request a bey:

Step 1:
Choose a generation. 
Evolution Layer beys have no metal on them and are more competitive against other beys.
Turbo beys have some metal on the layer, but all of the points of contact are plastic, as to not damage the opposing bey.
Finally, Rise is the hardest bey to make. It most likely will not have gimmicks because of its layer separation.

Step 2:
Choose a design. Draw me the beyblade as detailed as possible, and write the description of your bey and any notes you might want me to know.

Step 3:
Choose your bey's gimmicks. I offer a variety of useful and fun gimmicks for your bey. I can do many gimmicks, however some are not possible at this time. I can make impact dampening segments of the layer, give it a free spinning ring, give it a mode change (limited), or even give it removable parts like on Revive Phoenix. Unfortunately, I cannot do gimmicks which require springs, rubber, or complex/small pieces. 3D printing is still limited in these fields. This includes extra metal on the layer, push-in blades (like Hazard Kerbeus K4), and halfway-burst gimmicks (like Khalzar's)

Step 4:
Fill out this Google Form. When commissions are open, you may submit a request for a bey. If your request follows the expected guidelines and is detailed enough for me to make a bey, I will email you with a confirmation.
I require payment BEFORE I design the bey. (Unless it is free) Once you do this, I will add your bey to my queue and work on it as soon as possible.
Queue

Prices: (Free for a limited time)

Generation:
Single/Dual - $5 (sale for $0)
Evolution - $10 (sale for $0)
Turbo - $15 (sale for $0)
Rise - $20 (sale for $0)
Gimmicks:
(Make sure to read steps 1, 2, and 3.)
First Gimmick - $3 (sale for $0)
Second Gimmick - $6
Third Gimmick - $9
(Note: This price increase per gimmick is necessary, as it takes a lot of work to incorporate multiple gimmicks into a bey)
Dual Spin - $3 (sale for $0)
Extras:
Frames - $1 (sale for $0)
Level Chip Compatibility - Free if applicable
(Note: This means that I can put a level chip slot in your bey as long as it doesn't conflict with the gimmicks or design of the bey)

Step 5:
Pay me. Currently, I do not have a public PayPal account so anything with a gimmick will not be possible or made.

If you have a question you can always ask. To get in touch with me, contact me via this email address.
Hmmmmmmmmm... I luV LIf3
(Jul. 03, 2019  5:06 PM)Corrupt Wrote: Hmmmmmmmmm... I luV LIf3

This belongs in the "your creations" tab.
Yeah is this still free Corrupt

Also for the google drive i forgot to change colour now the edges of the bey are gold
(Jul. 04, 2019  9:01 PM)bekfastblader Wrote: Yeah is this still free Corrupt

Also for the google drive i forgot to change colour now the edges of the bey are gold
Yes, the commissions are still free. If it changes, I will update it as soon as possible.

(Jul. 04, 2019  5:44 AM)sherbear Wrote: they tourny legal?
The Beyblades are not legal for tournaments, unless it is a custom/3d printed Beyblade tournament. Or if the tournament is home-made xD
Can you make my bey then?
For GT/Rise layers, are you only able to design the layer base or are able to design the layer weight and/or gachi chip?
(Jul. 07, 2019  8:32 PM)bekfastblader Wrote: Can you make my bey then?

Yes, I can. But you need to read the description of my post and fill out the form I provided.

(Jul. 07, 2019  9:13 PM)N10 Wrote: For GT/Rise layers, are you only able to design the layer base or are able to design the layer weight and/or gachi chip?
I can design all parts of the rise system, including the chip, layer weight, and base.
(Jul. 09, 2019  4:05 AM)Corrupt Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2019  8:32 PM)bekfastblader Wrote: Can you make my bey then?

Yes, I can. But you need to read the description of my post and fill out the form I provided.

(Jul. 07, 2019  9:13 PM)N10 Wrote: For GT/Rise layers, are you only able to design the layer base or are able to design the layer weight and/or gachi chip?
I can design all parts of the rise system, including the chip, layer weight, and base.

I have
google form not working I guess you're not accepting anymore as of right now?
Can metal teeth be added?
this is so cool. I would like simple yellow,teal, and grey supper Attack type. i would leave the coolness to the pros making it
How long is this free for? Also, do you have a list of materials you can use?
Im gonna resend my form because I made the last one in a hurry if thats ok with you
(Jul. 10, 2019  4:45 AM)omega263 Wrote: Can metal teeth be added?

Hello, Onega263. Metal teeth can be added as a gimmick, but it isn't very easy to make kinds of beys with different parts and small and/or complex pieces. Sure, I'd try as hard as I can, but it's not guaranteed that the gimmicks will be implemented.

(Jul. 10, 2019  2:33 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: google form not working I guess you're not accepting anymore as of right now?

Hey, there! It went down, as you can see. But I just now put it back up!
Is the design I submitted ok or do I have to make a new one because I don't want to put a lot of work on you
(Jul. 12, 2019  7:05 PM)shadowgoon4773 Wrote: Is the design I submitted ok or do I have to make a new one because I don't want to put a lot of work on you
Hey, shadowgoon4773! I see your response on the Google Form. I prefer that people take their time on the form and do not hurry, that way they can make a good design and do not have to resubmit their submissions. Resubmitting submissions and "redoing" submissions is very hard and complex to sort out because of the rapid requests I am getting by the second. Thank you for asking before actually doing it! ^^
Just filled out the form!
(Jul. 11, 2019  1:55 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: How long is this free for? Also, do you have a list of materials you can use?

This will be free untill around August...Stember? Yeah, aftwerwards you'll need to pay full price. The materials you can use is bassically any filament you can get your hands on. I will not be responsible for printing this beyblade, so you would need to find a cheap printing service if you don't already have a printer. I recommend ShapeWays, because of the great quality and good price (at least, compared to others).
Two things. Can you use Rubber? Also what kind of "mode changes"?
can you do gimmicks like dread/arc bahamut and heaven pegasus?
(Jul. 13, 2019  1:12 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Two things. Can you use Rubber? Also what kind of "mode changes"?

I can implement rubber, however rubber filament is a bit expensive, as well as 3d printing services'.Rubber should be added as a gimmick, because the layer has different parts. As for mode changes, I could do dual spin, weight shifting (similiar to cognite's) and Noctemis' upper/lower strikes. As long as the gimmicks are not requiring any small or complex pieces (or springs and such, etc.) I could implement the gimmick without too much reference and labor. Note that it is extremely hard to makes beys, especially ones with gimmicks.

Thanks for asking these questions, and for actually READING what I had to say. ^^

(Jul. 13, 2019  1:19 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: can you do gimmicks like dread/arc bahamut and heaven pegasus?

Well, actually I'm not too sure. Right now I am currently making something similiar to Longinus and Bahamut.

(Jul. 12, 2019  11:41 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Just filled out the form!

Thanks!