3D printed parts legal

There's probably a thread for this already and I'm too lazy to look for it anyway. I do think this particular question deserves its own thread.

I'm going to argue the case for allowing 3D printed parts in official tournaments. Maybe at least have a league for custom blades.

I think this is the right thing to do as In the show and anime all of the characters have their own blades which they presumably made themselves.

The technology is accessible for lots of people now to have parts 3D printed so there has never been a better time to do this.

Perhaps it's time to write a rule book chapter which outlines the maximum size and weight specifications etc. 

It's time to turn Beyblade into a real sport.
Combat Tops. Go look up threads on it. There's a league that will allow that. And it's not something WBO will allow in their tournaments.

"But Anime" is not a reasonable argument.

There are other threads for this. Try not to revel in being lazy, it's a bad look.
i dont have a 3d printer Unhappy
(Oct. 03, 2019  2:53 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Combat Tops. Go look up threads on it. There's a league that will allow that. And it's not something WBO will allow in their tournaments.

"But Anime" is not a reasonable argument.

There are other threads for this. Try not to revel in being lazy, it's a bad look.

This. But Anime is not an argument, and it is a real sport. Even if it wasn't, 3D printing wouldn't make it one.