3D printed bey tournaments

(Sep. 24, 2018  5:35 PM)TL14 Wrote: I hope this does not count as necrobumping, but I have some very good news. I was doing a poll on my YT channel a few hours ago and I let people vote if they would like 3D printed Beyblade Burst Tournaments in a Decagone BeyStadium and the results were incredible as we got over 150 votes within 7 hours: 92% voted for 'YES', 7% voted for 'maybe' and 1% voted for 'not interested'. Here is the link to my community tab: https://www.youtube.com/user/TurboLibra1..._polymer=1

I wrote this short proposal in my community tab:
Hello guys, Zera here! ☺
Since a lot of Bladers from around the world are now making their own 3D printed Beyblade, including myself, I want to ask you guys if you would like a WBO (World Beyblade Organization) anime format. Just imagine everyone having their own Layer and Bey and battling in an anime stadium. ? So, here are some prototype rules I just came up with:
- no 100%-round layers
- no layers that weigh over 65 gram
- no 3Dprinted/homemade drivers that weigh over 15g or have bearings
- no unofficial disks
- no metal frames
- no parts that can potentially damage other beys
- every bey has to be checked by the WBO staff (per proof photos with a name tag) before being allowed for use in tournaments
- the anime stadium will be a Decagone Stadium (they are affordable and extremly sturdy)

I really think this could bring many more new as well as old Bladers (back) into this hobby and also help to keep Beyblade and the interest in it alive.

Any Ruling for Dual Spin Beys (My Files will be online soon, They're done, just waiting to be tested)
(Sep. 24, 2018  5:35 PM)TL14 Wrote: I hope this does not count as necrobumping, but I have some very good news. I was doing a poll on my YT channel a few hours ago and I let people vote if they would like 3D printed Beyblade Burst Tournaments in a Decagone BeyStadium and the results were incredible as we got over 150 votes within 7 hours: 92% voted for 'YES', 7% voted for 'maybe' and 1% voted for 'not interested'. Here is the link to my community tab: https://www.youtube.com/user/TurboLibra1..._polymer=1

Hello guys, Zera here! ☺
Since a lot of Bladers from around the world are now making their own 3D printed Beyblade, including myself, I want to ask you guys if you would like a WBO (World Beyblade Organization) anime format. Just imagine everyone having their own Layer and Bey and battling in an anime stadium. ? So, here are some prototype rules I just came up with:
- no 100%-round layers
- no unofficial disks
- no metal frames
- every bey has to be checked by the WBO staff (per proof photos with a name tag) before being allowed for use in tournaments
- the anime stadium will be a Decagone Stadium (they are affordable and extremly sturdy)

I really think this could bring many more new as well as old Bladers (back) into this hobby and also help to keep Beyblade and the interest in it alive.
Buy, y u bearing ban? Y not just make them crazy nerfed
(Jun. 10, 2018  11:24 PM)Kevo Wrote: Sounds fun! I doubt they could ever be official WBO tournaments but just having them would be nice.

Kevo hi you remember me from all the YouTubers stream it would be cool but with all the big layers around with metal. I don't know if some 3d beys will be banned. Either idea it sounds enjoyable to all the other bladers around.
(Sep. 24, 2018  11:43 PM)K1D Wrote:

Hello guys, Zera here! ☺
- no 100%-round layers
- no unofficial disks
- no metal frames

Buy, y u bearing ban? Y not just make them crazy nerfed

I just mean homemade bearing drivers. Just imagine what would happen if we allow Bladers to use any kind of bearing, people will start getting advantages or disatvantages because there are different kind of bearings that cost up to a fortune or barely anything (for example fidget spinner bearings) and some people would probably put Dash springs inside the Bearing Drivers which would create an unfair and unhealthy metagame.
(Sep. 25, 2018  6:11 AM)TL14 Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2018  11:43 PM)K1D Wrote: Buy, y u bearing ban? Y not just make them crazy nerfed

I just mean homemade bearing drivers. Just imagine what would happen if we allow Bladers to use any kind of bearing, people will start getting advantages or disatvantages because there are different kind of bearings that cost up to a fortune or barely anything (for example fidget spinner bearings) and some people would probably put Dash springs inside the Bearing Drivers which would create an unfair and unhealthy metagame.

True, ceramic bearings or hybrid bearings would probably allow for superior spin compared to a regular metal ball bearing.

However, I think it's fair to consider the resources others have at hand to create or buy their own layer/parts as well. Those with more money or skill could obviously outcompete those with less skill or money in terms of making a strong, viable layer, much less adding great gimmicks.
Yeh this is a gr8 idea. Y don't we do it over thanksgiving. Most ppl are out of work/school then. That, and kevo has an archive of a lot of good designs. I'm working on a layer based on a kraken. (K for kraken and k for k1d)
sounds cool, I could really see this being a thing, it would be epic to see beyblades you have never seen before battle it out for first place.
I'd saying having unofficial disks is fine assuming their is a weight, width, length and height limits, a shape that can't damage other Beys and are made of metal.
WBO should add 3d format, what unranked.
(Sep. 25, 2018  6:11 AM)TL14 Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2018  11:43 PM)K1D Wrote: Buy, y u bearing ban? Y not just make them crazy nerfed

Honestly bearings aren't as degenerate as you think. First of all if the layers weight isn't equally distributed the Bey will jump around on the driver and lose a severe amount of stamina and as a result attack types in general should win due to difference in kinetic energy. The real issue is LAD drivers have. A metal ball bearing in an atomic driver has roughly around the same LAD as xtend+ from my experimenting with dp 0 xt+ vs hs pristine(a disk similar to heavy but it's a core disk) at(has a metal ball bearing).Honestly custom drivers with a shape similar to eternal,revolve ect will be worse especially with free spinning rings.    

Another thing you should consider is rubber.