[3D Printing]  HMS 3D Printed Metal Remakes

Backstory (Click to View)

Bit Protectors (Click to View)

Bit Protector Tools (Click to View)

Attack Rings - Not Started (Click to View)

Weight Disks - Creating CAD Models (Click to View)

Running Cores - Not Started (Click to View)

G-Winder - Creating CAD Model (Click to View)
Here is a little progress:

The Bit Protector is one of the first parts I want to re-create as they only come with complete tops and wear out over time. This will be SLS printed in Nylon in either white or black, the white can be dyed to any colour afterwards, with clothing dyes and Sharpie pens what I have seen used to colour this material as the dye / ink absorbs itself into the material unlike paint which doesn't seem to like adhering to nylon based materials.

Bit Protectors Pictures (Click to View)

Another important component is the tool for fitting and removing the Bit Protector, another part that can be easily lost causing a nuisance. This is currently just the basic size of the standard tool without any detailing, however this is a part that could be customised quite easily.

Basic Bit Protector Tool (Click to View)

Weight Disks are something I made a few years back from laser cut Stainless Steel then machined the inner thickness to suit what was required. This was time consuming machining Stainless Steel and left a lot of burrs which had to be manually removed also taking up a lot of time, plus it didn't look anything like the original parts due to them being die cast as opposed to coming from a sheet material so smaller details such as rounded or chamfered corners were impossible / difficult to replicate, however this was all the affordable technology that was around at the time.

This one below is Circle Wide from my Dragoon MS. It will be made from a Stainless Steel / Brass jet infusion material with the option of Nickel or Gold plating, who doesn't love a bit of gold bling? I don't like the sloppiness of how the standard Weight Disks fit on the Running Cores when compared to the Plastic Generation Weight Disks on the Spin Gears, after the first one is made to set the size I will adjust the size to be a much better fit to improve the assembled balance when running.

Circle Wide Weight Disk Pictures (Click to View)

The running core for Dragoon MS is likely my next part to work on and Driger MS's weight disk, this will allow me to get some trial weight disks made up whilst I work on more 3D models.
Can you tell me can you tell me the size and Dimensions and everything I need to know to have my own Beyblade burst bay made online
(Feb. 22, 2019  6:57 AM)Guffee Wrote: Can you tell me can you tell me the size and   Dimensions and everything I need to know to have my own Beyblade burst bay made online

Hi Guffee, get yourself a good digital vernier to measure parts, then a lot of time and patience careful measuring the existing part interface. Then put that data into your CAD software and start detailing / personalising your design.

Alternatively if you want to spend money and do the easier way, there's loads of companies out there now worldwide that will scan existing components straight into CAD data.

I don't have any Burst Bey's so can't help with sizes.
(Feb. 21, 2019  9:03 PM)lowen93 Wrote: Here is a little progress:

The Bit Protector is one of the first parts I want to re-create as they only come with complete tops and wear out over time. This will be SLS printed in Nylon in either white or black, the white can be dyed to any colour afterwards, with clothing dyes and Sharpie pens what I have seen used to colour this material as the dye / ink absorbs itself into the material unlike paint which doesn't seem to like adhering to nylon based materials.

Bit Protectors Pictures (Click to View)

Another important component is the tool for fitting and removing the Bit Protector, another part that can be easily lost causing a nuisance. This is currently just the basic size of the standard tool without any detailing, however this is a part that could be customised quite easily.

Basic Bit Protector Tool (Click to View)

Weight Disks are something I made a few years back from laser cut Stainless Steel then machined the inner thickness to suit what was required. This was time consuming machining Stainless Steel and left a lot of burrs which had to be manually removed also taking up a lot of time, plus it didn't look anything like the original parts due to them being die cast as opposed to coming from a sheet material so smaller details such as rounded or chamfered corners were impossible / difficult to replicate, however this was all the affordable technology that was around at the time.

This one below is Circle Wide from my Dragoon MS. It will be made from a Stainless Steel / Brass jet infusion material with the option of Nickel or Gold plating, who doesn't love a bit of gold bling? I don't like the sloppiness of how the standard Weight Disks fit on the Running Cores when compared to the Plastic Generation Weight Disks on the Spin Gears, after the first one is made to set the size I will adjust the size to be a much better fit to improve the assembled balance when running.

Circle Wide Weight Disk Pictures (Click to View)

The running core for Dragoon MS is likely my next part to work on and Driger MS's weight disk, this will allow me to get some trial weight disks made up whilst I work on more 3D models.

I really hope you can finish all the parts especially the AR ! Everything you made looks amazing! After everything is done you will also post the files for the parts?
Here is the metal 3D print of the HMS Circle Wide Weight Disk in a couple of different colours, they are:
Top Left: Black Steel
Top Right: Original 2000's Disk
Bottom Left: Bronzed Steel
Bottom Right: Gold Steel

The bronzed steel varies in colour between prints between a grey and bronze colour, this one came out quite bronze coloured.
I have also compared on my kitchen scales the weight of this material against the original, which is noticeably heavier than the original.

This should make a great material for using to make Attack Rings from!

[Image: BIGGW3d902RDS3NTXwoZ8vQ3YurztiuL3aQJzF_R...0-h315-p-k]

[Image: --pe9hKMjQ95dHVzgvFXeIFSSevOEVnfpqDscIIk...0-h315-p-k]

[Image: xA-paFThdObzA6l8dDHjHEzWIfLZ_8hEIZtUf7ob...0-h315-p-k]

[Image: _rP_isx0oCty8Dhomdyw7ewYsUKLYF68TS3erOm7...0-h315-p-k]

[Image: dduAajG4yZ7WAU2aNTlPuXoN9D8LWuOr5ClElXfD...0-h315-p-k]
(Oct. 15, 2020  9:49 PM)lowen93 Wrote: Here is the metal 3D print of the HMS Circle Wide Weight Disk in a couple of different colours, they are:

The bronzed steel varies in colour between prints between a grey and bronze colour, this one came out quite bronze coloured.
I have also compared on my kitchen scales the weight of this material against the original, which is noticeably heavier than the original.

This is really awesome! Can't wait to see the attack ring finally finished
Wow this is unreal. Are you selling these? I love HMS but the design is flawed. First of all the Running Core and the cap can easily get damaged during battle. The Running Core on my Takara Draciel MS broke twice. Thanks for ruining my Draciel, Driger. Another problem was they were bottlenecked like a PC with a weak CPU holding back its powerful GPU. HMS Beyblade was designed to compete against Plastics which meant making them lighter. Those huge gaps in the weight disks and lack of reinforcement really do make them that much less competitive and sturdy against MFB Beyblades due to the lack of weight and stamina. I saw a video where Wolborg MS broke and the gaps in Dranzer MS make me want to not use that Beyblade. And the launchers on HMS are more than enough capable of launching heavier Beyblades. Better than the 4D Launchers. Would love to see custom reinforced and modified designs and i don't understand why Draciel did not have a Defense tip? Best we can do is this or deoxidize the metal parts with metal polish and WD40 and use HMS Beys against PreHybrid, Metal Fusion, Zero G, Burst and late Plastic Gen era Beyblades to prevent breakage. 4D and Metal Master Beyblades are too heavy, tough, and sturdy. Also would love to see plastic stickers and Black Dranzer MS, or unreleased remakes like Galeon MS, Trygle MS or Griffolyon MS.

My forum post on unreleased Beyblades and parts i would like to see
https://www.shapeways.com/forum/conversa...ns.586789/
Share your Beyblade creations on ShapeWays and get paid for it
There is a 3d printed site called Shape Ways. You share your creations and they will handle the manufacturing of your creation. Whichever Beyblade or part you can design. They will print it in smooth industrial-grade manufacturing using materials like Nylon and Steel. The only downside is the stickers. You will have to source them elsewhere. But say for example your Dragoon GT attack ring broke or you just want to own a part of Dragoon GT. You can find someone that is sharing a 1to1 recreation and print out the Attack Ring, Blade Base in Nylon, or Steel. Yes steel, but it will cost you and it will be dangerously overpowered.

Here is a list of these talented creators. Highly Recommend checking out their creations. Just somebody out there should print out stickers for these old Beyblades.
https://www.shapeways.com/shops/zera?li=pb
https://www.shapeways.com/shops/benchbeyblade?li=pb
https://www.shapeways.com/shops/flares-prints?li=pb
https://www.shapeways.com/shops/modium-design?li=pb
https://www.shapeways.com/shops/hyperimus-hypershop

This is the sites Homepage https://www.shapeways.com/

Shapeways 3D printed Products Review
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUbhf8_b...Miniatures
Yes the plan is to able to offer some weight disks, attack rings and running cores. The key drawback on HMS is the Bit Protector tabs on the top of the Running Core can break off easily, the launchers and rip cords were fully unique to this line and in very little supply anywhere making them a little niche. A few years back I was able to get a new in box Jiraiya MS with a launcher, I've never fitted a top to the launcher so that I don't wear it out before measuring it up.

The cost between a Plastic Gen flat 2 dimensional weight disk and a HMS 3 dimensional design weight disk will be another probelm. HMS was a great system, somehow I missed it when it came out and was able to get hold of a small collection just before the prices went silly.

(Dec. 25, 2020  3:25 AM)8BitNation Wrote: Wow this is unreal. Are you selling these? I love HMS but the design is flawed. First of all the Running Core and the cap can easily get damaged during battle. The Running Core on my Takara Draciel MS broke twice. Thanks for ruining my Draciel, Driger. Another problem was they were bottlenecked like a PC with a weak CPU holding back its powerful GPU. HMS Beyblade was designed to compete against Plastics which meant making them lighter. Those huge gaps in the weight disks and lack of reinforcement really do make them that much less competitive and sturdy against MFB Beyblades due to the lack of weight and stamina. I saw a video where Wolborg MS broke and the gaps in Dranzer MS make me want to not use that Beyblade. And the launchers on HMS are more than enough capable of launching heavier Beyblades. Better than the 4D Launchers. Would love to see custom reinforced and modified designs and i don't understand why Draciel did not have a Defense tip? Best we can do is this or deoxidize the metal parts with metal polish and WD40 and use HMS Beys against PreHybrid, Metal Fusion, Zero G, Burst and late Plastic Gen era Beyblades to prevent breakage. 4D and Metal Master Beyblades are too heavy, tough, and sturdy. Also would love to see plastic stickers and Black Dranzer MS, or unreleased remakes like Galeon MS, Trygle MS or Griffolyon MS.

(Jan. 07, 2021  1:14 AM)lowen93 for the running core if you have a metal fight bey you can try to make it compatible with MFB tips...much easier and also you can customise the bey more (if you have a RF tip you can make the grip flat core ultimate version easy) Wrote: Yes the plan is to able to offer some weight disks, attack rings and running cores. The key drawback on HMS is the Bit Protector tabs on the top of the Running Core can break off easily, the launchers and rip cords were fully unique to this line and in very little supply anywhere making them a little niche. A few years back I was able to get a new in box Jiraiya MS with a launcher, I've never fitted a top to the launcher so that I don't wear it out before measuring it up.

The cost between a Plastic Gen flat 2 dimensional weight disk and a HMS 3 dimensional design weight disk will be another probelm. HMS was a great system, somehow I missed it when it came out and was able to get hold of a small collection just before the prices went silly.

(Dec. 25, 2020  3:25 AM)8BitNation Wrote: Wow this is unreal. Are you selling these? I love HMS but the design is flawed. First of all the Running Core and the cap can easily get damaged during battle. The Running Core on my Takara Draciel MS broke twice. Thanks for ruining my Draciel, Driger. Another problem was they were bottlenecked like a PC with a weak CPU holding back its powerful GPU. HMS Beyblade was designed to compete against Plastics which meant making them lighter. Those huge gaps in the weight disks and lack of reinforcement really do make them that much less competitive and sturdy against MFB Beyblades due to the lack of weight and stamina. I saw a video where Wolborg MS broke and the gaps in Dranzer MS make me want to not use that Beyblade. And the launchers on HMS are more than enough capable of launching heavier Beyblades. Better than the 4D Launchers. Would love to see custom reinforced and modified designs and i don't understand why Draciel did not have a Defense tip? Best we can do is this or deoxidize the metal parts with metal polish and WD40 and use HMS Beys against PreHybrid, Metal Fusion, Zero G, Burst and late Plastic Gen era Beyblades to prevent breakage. 4D and Metal Master Beyblades are too heavy, tough, and sturdy. Also would love to see plastic stickers and Black Dranzer MS, or unreleased remakes like Galeon MS, Trygle MS or Griffolyon MS.

Recently I have been working on some HMS weight disks, a few tweaks to the Circle Wide I had previously made and now includes Circle Balance and the metal part of Customize Weight Disk. Some samples for these are now on order and expect them in February.

I am currently finishing off a few plastic parts to get these printed too, pictures will be up once they're ordered.

Circle Wide
[Image: 2cdmVresmHTrrsN_wUCZ0rGvm2f_4gnybVtibpvm...hkjg=w2400]

Circle Balance
[Image: RAk1K584LkpYUTMKXt0AlOwb2RHlTo2_RqiSV09_...Bud0=w2400]

Customize Weight Disk
[Image: 5WocvuGFkMt4q494cmMOfIYfWcUg6OR6c1GLMv_H...Gq94=w2400]
Here is my current progress on re-creating HMS Beyblades: Dragoon MS, Driger MS and Jiraiya MS.

Dragoon MS's Running Core tip will be of either a rubber like material or silicone to provide traction like the original, Jiraiya MS's tip will also be the same material but mounted on a shaft with bearings like the original.
I'm working my way up to the Attack Rings as these are far more complicated.

Dragoon MS current progress
[Image: dbLHgFlPOUIzW9oOy4xr6soE65i27EkemACtUvQx...lpao=w2400]
[Image: cpGC2M0gx8qBhKvhJ_nw1YimfqrvgWNe3zr5D9t-...Wt8w=w2400]

Driger MS current progress
[Image: T5Z05itkwqWnvEZhH4KIczKUAZtvY6pUfGdmpsZ_...W1ps=w2400]
[Image: 8zNK8AHnJ2fkMWSbhvEghwvrkLH-lLN_0MewWBT_...KXpg=w2400]

Jiraiya MS current progress
[Image: zEII_hCRm048Dg8XhSVurxnqf_xyiE-ez1RWiP66...FbNM=w2400]
[Image: -Ez-jF-f3EvJQeEHDgjxsCMpdkqT5yiglW74ZnwG...fuec=w2400]
Wow, keep doing what you're doing. This is what i'm interested in but my concern is the quality of the plastic. Can you make it look factory? I do not like the grainy rough-textured matt finish of most 3d print jobs, but on cad, it looks beautiful. If you can make it look polished like that of factory parts. Then i'm all in. Make the complete Beyblades as most of us do not own these rare Beyblades. Also would like to see Driger MS the first revision, the second revision has an edge on the attack point giving it weaker attack power. Aswell as Dragoon MSUV. Make the plastic tougher and flexible like that of polycarbonate. My Draciel MS's RC just keeps breaking even with glue. And another idea i recommend is color variants, Grey, Clear, Baby Blue, Clear Green, Black, White, Blue, Red, Yellow, Orange, Purple, Pink, Gold, Lime, Chrome, Silver. If you can pull this off. You will sell so many. As well as reinforcements. Some HMS Beyblades have flaws in their designs Dranzer MS, Wolborg MS, Gaia Dragoon MS and are prone to breakage. Also, did you know that Running Cores are hollow? There is a big gap inside. How about an MG RC, MW RC remake?

This will give even the biggest of collectors a reason, to buy your parts/ complete sets as there is no such thing as some of those colour variants, unreleased Beyblades like Galeon/Gallux MS, Griffolyon MS, Clear Green Dragoon, Magna Running Core, Metal Weight Running Core etc. But first, i would just start off with the Blade Breakers, Draciel Ms and Gaia Dragoon MS are still cheap and readily available at this time and clone those, then Driger, Dranzer, and Dragoon MS and then make color variants of those. Then i recommend cloning the Takara Tomy Romance of Three Kingdom HMS Beyblades, which is Dark Effigy MS, Advance Eterner MS, Advance Averazer MS, and Advance Striker MS. Which are variants of those Beyblades for the Chinese Market. They're the same as the originals except for the colors and stickers. But why i recommend cloning those? They are way cheaper and much easier to find than the originals.

If you need Takara Tomy HMS Beyblades for your project i highly recommend this person's store. It will save you a lot more money
Purchase link for those HMS Beyblades new in box is here at around 12gbp each: https://www.google.com/aclk?sa=l&ai=DChc...I1gk&adurl=

https://www.google.com/aclk?sa=l&ai=DChc...I1Ak&adurl=

He also has the first revision of Driger MS Takara Tomy new only for 20GBP
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/10050015...97066096.1
Looks amazing! The only thing i am concerned about is the price...do you have a price in mind already? Also when they are finished where will they be out for sale ?(shapeways ,ebay etc)
Almost broke my Driger MS i just battled with it and a piece of metal chipped off on the attack ring. It just proves to show how poorly reinforced HMS Beyblades are.

Driger MS Revision 1 on the verge of breaking https://www.reddit.com/r/Beyblade/commen...ame=iossmf

Here is a listing of a broken Dranzer MS it’s pretty obvious that these HMS Beyblades aren’t designed well
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dranzer-MS-Br...a425d3bea2
(Feb. 03, 2021  3:51 PM)●Archer● Wrote: Looks amazing! The only thing i am concerned about is the price...do you have a price in mind already? Also when they are finished where will they be out for sale ?(shapeways ,ebay etc)

Once I have a couple of Beys made to the final materials I will be going through Kickstarter first to get the price down on bulk stock purchase. After Kickstarter then via eBay and my website.

£50 should be the highest for a complete HMS Beyblade with the metal in Stainless Steel to prevent corrosion, dulling and breakages. I can get it down to £35 with enough demand. Even at £50 as worst case I think that's a good value for a new and playable HMS Beyblade in better materials.

(Feb. 03, 2021  9:52 PM)8BitNation Wrote: Almost broke my Driger MS i just battled with it and a piece of metal chipped off on the attack ring. It just proves to show how poorly reinforced HMS Beyblades are.

Driger MS Revision 1 on the verge of breaking https://www.reddit.com/r/Beyblade/commen...ame=iossmf

Here is a listing of a broken Dranzer MS it’s pretty obvious that these HMS Beyblades aren’t designed well

That's why I don't actually battle any of my HMS collection Unhappy and why I have been working on making new parts. The quality of the zinc casting varied so much and was terrible on so many of the Plastic and HMS era beys. I still break 8 Balance or 10 Balance Plastic Gen Weight Disks which are quite thick and can see the grain of the material is really coarse, that's why the parts break.

I have found some suppliers of laser printed Stainless Steel which is even tougher than the Steel / Bronze mix I have used so far, these just require larger quantities because of the pricing structure.

The plastic parts will still have some fine grainy texture to them but are vibratory polished to make them smooth. Only painting would make them fully smooth but this comes at the expense the material is not known to go brittle after time.
When I see [3-D Printing] I immediately click.
My Driger MS is the 1st revision. Will replace it with the 2nd revision. I bought HMS Beyblade’s to use them. Rarely have i had a Weight Disk break on me. As i polish them with Metal Polish and WD40 which restores them and reduces recoil. Check out my Restore Guide, Clear Nail Polish, Paper Glue, Metal Polish: https://imgur.com/gallery/Oel9aI8. But to fix the problem at its core is the quality of those parts. HMS was a step down in build quality and design compared to plastics. Especially the Engine Gear Beyblade's. Too many big gaps in HMS Beys. Which doesn’t make sense because they pack so much power. Why weren’t they reinforced well enough? The HMS line reminds me of the S line of Season 1 Era of the Beyblade’s. They lack reinforcements and broke as a result. The quality of plastic is great on the other hand, but the Running Core and Bit Protectors can easily break and not even Gorilla Glue can’t hold them together at times.

So what i would like to see is higher quality and slightly redesigned parts, so that they can be tougher and competitive against MFB tops. It doesn’t have to be radically different but just extra reinforcements to prevent breakage. Even if it’s steel you never know what can happen because of those launchers. There is no limit to how much power you can transfer to the launcher. Unlike other launchers, they break/wear out if you put a lot of power into your launch. But not with those HMS launchers. This is why they are the best since you can give it your all and hear the wind being generated from the Beyblade’s. It’s up there with the String and Rev Up Launchers. The best and most powerful launcher to come out of Plastic Gen. Also how are going to tackle replicating the engravings. Can that be done. Attention to detail is very important.

AWESOME IDEA RECOMMENDATIONS PLS READ THIS.

Many of us don't want to just store our Beyblades behind Glass Cabinets, we want to battle with them and push these HMS tops to their limits since this series was short and didn't reach its full potential. Ultimately being held back by the Engine Gear System and the MFB Series. Yet HMS is so fun to battle with.

Here are some recommendations

So to sum it up. I would like to see
Slightly customized parts to give it an edge over the original, as well as it being more competitive against MFB Beyblades. In other words, a remaster of the original tops.

Attack Ring Reinforcements. I can't say this enough.
Slight reinforcements to the Attack Rings such as Driger MS, Wolborg MS, Dranzer MS which is known to break due to the fact that the attack points aren't held together well enough. Just take it apart take a look for yourself. The challenge would be to not get in the way of plastic parts. Would still be left with gaps, but it would be tough like that of Dark Effigy MS, Advance Guadian MS, Jiraiya MS, Magical Ape MS, Draciel MS. And will absorb recoil well.

Custom Weight Disks
Would like to see gapless weight disks for extra weight and power, as this is easy to do. Or a super-wide weight disk with small gaps.

Custom Running Cores
Running Cores can break and it’s hollow. Would like to see tougher polished plastic, with the option to purchase a Running Core with Metal Weights/Magnets inside. MG RC. Another RC i would like to see is a WD RC with a Wide Defence Tip. Many HMS Beyblades lose balance easily. Due to a lack of variation in options for tips as well as the lack of weight, which is where Metal Weights and Wide Defence Running Cores come in. Or how about a Spin Track style running core with Rings or a Wing Design?

Recolours
Various different colors of our favorite Beyblade’s. A Baby Blue Dragoon MS not bad, A bright yellow Draciel MS sure, Black Dranzer MS. Hell yes. Similar to what Hasbro is doing with the SlingShock Series with its recolors of Driger, Dragoon, etc. This will bring in more sales.

Custom Bit Protectors
Metal Bit Protectors providing a similar function to Metal Face from the MFB series for improved attack and balance. May need to change this and the RC into a screw in design. 

Unreleased Beys
Making unreleased Beyblade’s like Galeon MS and Black Dranzer MF.

Remaking Rare Beyblades
Making rare Beyblades like Shining God MS, Samurai Changer MS, Dragoon MF, Dranzer MF, Slash Riger MS, Magical Ape MS, and Bloody Devil MS.

Custom Complete Combos
If possible as those tops do have sleight gimmicks. Which is going to be difficult to replicate. So instead just make the parts like the Attacks Rings. As some of the best combos can be built from these parts. The most notable Combo is an Upper Attack Combo. Samurai Changer with Dragoon MSUV RC essentially a more aggressive Dragoon MF. Or Defense/Balance Combo MW (Metal Weight) WD (Wide Defense) RC (Running Core) with Magical Ape Attack Ring.

Demonstration Video of the Samurai Changer Combo:
Beyblade Lesson: Sliding Shoot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dkH4NMzdL4

Also not HMS related but a reinforced Dragoon Storm attack ring. Why is there no Shapeways listing of this?

Check out this post what do you think? Could you do this?
Attack Ring Reinforcements here are rough examples of reinforcements i would like to see: https://imgur.com/gallery/cx22nIV

And that's just about it. I poured in as many ideas as i can. And now it's time to see if it's possible to bring these ideas into the real world. Thanks for reading my post. Let me know when progress has been made as i'm sick of having to deal with Plastic Gen Beyblades breaking, paired with expensive prices.
(Feb. 04, 2021  4:15 PM)lowen93 Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  3:51 PM)●Archer● Wrote: Looks amazing! The only thing i am concerned about is the price...do you have a price in mind already? Also when they are finished where will they be out for sale ?(shapeways ,ebay etc)

Once I have a couple of Beys made to the final materials I will be going through Kickstarter first to get the price down on bulk stock purchase. After Kickstarter then via eBay and my website.

£50 should be the highest for a complete HMS Beyblade with the metal in Stainless Steel to prevent corrosion, dulling and breakages. I can get it down to £35 with enough demand. Even at £50 as worst case I think that's a good value for a new and playable HMS Beyblade in better materials.

(Feb. 03, 2021  9:52 PM)8BitNation Wrote: Almost broke my Driger MS i just battled with it and a piece of metal chipped off on the attack ring. It just proves to show how poorly reinforced HMS Beyblades are.

That's why I don't actually battle any of my HMS collection Unhappy and why I have been working on making new parts. The quality of the zinc casting varied so much and was terrible on so many of the Plastic and HMS era beys. I still break 8 Balance or 10 Balance Plastic Gen Weight Disks which are quite thick and can see the grain of the material is really coarse, that's why the parts break.

I have found some suppliers of laser printed Stainless Steel which is even tougher than the Steel / Bronze mix I have used so far, these just require larger quantities because of the pricing structure.

The plastic parts will still have some fine grainy texture to them but are vibratory polished to make them smooth. Only painting would make them fully smooth but this comes at the expense the material is not known to go brittle after time.

And we will also be able to buy parts separately? Like just one AR or a RC?
(Feb. 05, 2021  6:47 PM)●Archer● Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2021  4:15 PM)lowen93 Wrote: Once I have a couple of Beys made to the final materials I will be going through Kickstarter first to get the price down on bulk stock purchase. After Kickstarter then via eBay and my website.

And we will also be able to buy parts separately? Like just one AR or a RC?
How cool would it be if there was a Magna Core RC or a Metal Weight one paired with a Metal Bit Protector. Imagine the extra power out of the top.
(Feb. 05, 2021  6:54 PM)8BitNation Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2021  6:47 PM)●Archer● Wrote: And we will also be able to buy parts separately? Like just one AR or a RC?
How cool would it be if there was a Magna Core RC or a Metal Weight one paired with a Metal Bit Protector. Imagine the extra power out of the top.

The metal bit chip would worn out the RC fast if you customise it a lot...but the RC idea is nice!
(Feb. 05, 2021  9:39 PM)●Archer● Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2021  6:54 PM)8BitNation Wrote: How cool would it be if there was a Magna Core RC or a Metal Weight one paired with a Metal Bit Protector. Imagine the extra power out of the top.

The metal bit chip would worn out the RC fast if you customise it a lot...but the RC idea is nice!

You think so. Is it because it doesn't screw in, like with face bolts.
(Nov. 24, 2020  10:12 PM)●Archer● Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2020  9:49 PM)lowen93 Wrote: Here is the metal 3D print of the HMS Circle Wide Weight Disk in a couple of different colours, they are:

This is really awesome! Can't wait to see the attack ring finally finished

Not sure if you'd be interested in collaborating but I have quite a few rare beys I'd be interested in duplicating for the public. Do you use SolidWorks?