[3D Printing]  Can someone PLEASE make me a beyblade

https://postimg.cc/0M15D4nz/06ed3057 Ok heres the bey design! made by greenk9148
he pm me and asked if he could draw the design so i said yes and here it is
big shout out to greenk9

i need help coming up with a name though
i know i want the layer to be called nova but i dont know about the sparking chip so please tell me what you think
(Jul. 29, 2020  3:30 AM)pika2442 Wrote: https://postimg.cc/0M15D4nz/06ed3057 Ok heres the bey design! made by greenk9148
he pm me and asked if  he could draw the design so i said yes and here it is
big shout out to greenk9

i need help coming up with a name though
i know i want the layer to be called nova but i dont know about the sparking chip so please tell me what you think

I'd call the sparking chip Washi (Japanese for eagle)
Why not call the layer Super and the sparking chip Nova.so the name ends up being Super Nova.

Why not call the layer Super and the sparking chip Nova.So the name will be Super Nova.sounds cool to me.
oh it does! yeah ill call it super nova
(Jul. 29, 2020  5:10 PM)pika2442 Wrote: oh it does! yeah ill call it super nova

Nice! The name fits the bey!
ok so here are the materials for super nova
i decided not to do rubber because the bey will be easier to burst and i find it useless (exept for spin stealing but its an attack type so it ruins the hole point)
so the silver on the contact point there is a little metal on the inside and the rest is plastic
There's already a ring called Super. Literally the first sparking ring released. Try again.
How about instead of changing your mind constantly about what you want, you just hash out the ideas in private with the person making it once their commission queue gets smaller and they're ready to work on it.

Does this thread really need to remain open?
(Jul. 29, 2020  6:03 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: How about instead of changing your mind constantly about what you want, you just hash out the ideas in private with the person making it once their commission queue gets smaller and they're ready to work on it.

Does this thread really need to remain open?

well my mind is set on this design so im going to stop changing the design
i have came up with the perfect name for this bey

phantom quasar
Magma Ares is another choice cause all they other TT beys are from mythology I wanted to make it from mythology too.
my bey is a bird not a ram Tired

and i have came up with a new name

saggita opinicus (latin for arrow eagle)
Ares is not a ram he is the god of war and another another name is Lightning eagle.
oh well in beyblade metal fight hes a ram

lightning eagel sounds good

but my bey is a griffin

and saggita means arrow and the layer has a sort of "arrow" on it
it doesn't even look like a griffin it looks like an eagle and it doesn't have to be specific.
(Sep. 16, 2020  5:50 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: it doesn't even look like a griffin it looks like an eagle and it doesn't have to be specific.

chill, it's his bey. He was pretty specific about how he wanted the arrow, and I pm' ed him about his bey and he said it was a griffin, eagle style/ wings, head and back feet of an eagle. Sagittarius is also depicted as gold some of the time. The name is perfect, in my opinion. and again, it is his bey.
Yeah I know just trying to help him but I don't know any name that means griffin.
(Sep. 16, 2020  6:44 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: Yeah I know just trying to help him but I don't know any name that means griffin.

i suggested leo aldeelar which means lion eagle, but its more fun saying Go, Griffin! then Go! Aldeelar! in my opinion, or saying my griffin is the best, not my aldeelar is the best, or at least in my opinion.
Ryuga is the strongest blader in all of the sagas of beyblade. He is the DRAGON EMEPeror!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLOBu9PEU7w

make me destructor l drgao with hell kerbeus...
(Sep. 16, 2020  7:33 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Ryuga is the strongest blader in all of the sagas of beyblade. He is the DRAGON EMEPeror!!

No u. Go buy l Drago destructor and then kerbecs, then combine them.
This thread is for Pika2442 not fr you.
(Sep. 16, 2020  8:09 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2020  7:33 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Ryuga is the strongest blader in all of the sagas of beyblade. He is the DRAGON EMEPeror!!

No u. Go buy l Drago destructor and then kerbecs, then combine them.

I was joking......I already have them
(Sep. 16, 2020  8:16 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2020  8:09 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: No u. Go buy l Drago destructor and then kerbecs, then combine them.

I was joking......I already have them

This isn’t the right thread for this.
i think ik a good name

but i need to see which sounds better soo

which is better...

blaze opinicus (meaning griffen in lattin), lighting opinicus, saggita opinicus (meaning arrow in lattin), or platinum opinicus

which fits the layer?