[3D Printing]  Can someone PLEASE make me a beyblade

(Sep. 18, 2020  3:31 AM)pika2442 Wrote: i think ik a good name

but i need to see which sounds better soo

which is better...

blaze opinicus (meaning griffen in lattin), lighting opinicus, saggita opinicus (meaning arrow in lattin), or platinum opinicus

which fits the layer?

I reckon Platinum Opinicus because the pic of the layer you shared was silver, and Platinum is a silver-coloured metal, soooo.......
Lightning Opinicus sounds cool cause I like the lightning part.
The doesn't matter if you want a bey you'll need a 3d model and printer
so thats 1 platinum and 1 lightning

anybody else got a suggestion?

oooh how does the name thunder opinicus sound?
(Sep. 18, 2020  5:59 PM)pika2442 Wrote: so thats 1 platinum and 1 lightning

anybody else got a suggestion?

oooh how does the name thunder opinicus sound?

What about something like Chrome or Carbon?
well i wanted to name it something to do with lightning because it has sort of lightning designs on it
(Sep. 18, 2020  6:57 PM)pika2442 Wrote: well i wanted to name it something to do with lightning because it has sort of lightning designs on it

Plasma?
Bolt, shock, storm, electric, Mjolnir(i think), Zeus, thunder, lightning, hail, blizzard, thunderstorm, sleet, Plasma, strike, thunderstruck are all the ones i can think of
out of those i say ether thunder or plasma

plasma opinicus it is!

i like the way it sounds
(Sep. 18, 2020  8:06 PM)pika2442 Wrote: out of those i say ether thunder or plasma

plasma opinicus it is!

i like the way it sounds

Cool!
so its settled im sticking with plasma opinicus!
BUMP im changing it to lighting opinicus.... oop srry keep changing it :p

ok question do i need a chasy? cause i dont have one ;-;

and i dont have a weight

in fact ive never had a super king bey
(Oct. 24, 2020  2:08 AM)pika2442 Wrote: BUMP im changing it to lighting opinicus.... oop srry keep changing it :p

ok question do i need a chasy? cause i dont have one ;-;

and i dont have a weight

in fact ive never had a super king bey

you need a chassis.
ok ill try to get one for my birth day which btw is Halloween

im thinking attack 1 and the driver that super hyperion has
(Jul. 18, 2020  4:53 AM)kimeru Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2020  4:48 AM)ChadFiles Wrote: its... really dangerous, plus a bey shouldn't need metal contacts and a whole ton of rubber to be good, it just raises cost and makes it more dangerous (and less fun) to battle with. Whats the fun in going to a battle knowing you will win because of metal contact points?

Yeah I really wouldn't wanna be the guy picking up a bey with a disgusting amount of metal contact points spinning at full speed.

The only reason I would make that is to make the “phi massacre”

(Jul. 18, 2020  9:38 AM)Akiya95 Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2020  9:07 PM)pika2442 Wrote: it has been a dream of mine to make my own bey so please someone make one for me

i would like it to have.....

1. a dragons face on the center 
2. two long wings on each side with a point on top. (ps if u can make them metal please Smile
3. rubber on the rest of the bey (if u can) . Please make it look like scales
4. the dragons face red, the wings gold, the rubber red, and the bey black
if you would like to add anything to make it better please do but please do not change anything. if the materials i requested you do not have you can change them.
Thank you for your support Smile

and i would like a tip that is wide, pointy and plastic with rubber around it so it will move around the stadium easily and fluently and it will have good stamina almost like the tip friction. the rubber red color and the plastic black . and a frame that has 8 golden curved blades
Metal contact points and rubber, not the most fun thing to be picking up at full speed, also would you really wanna be the guy who just tore the other guy’s bey apart? If not then I’d recommend no metal contact points, some small metal pieces on the inside of the layer should be more than enough, and a lot more fun than a paper shredder in beyblade form

Yes, I am phi

(Jul. 19, 2020  7:24 AM)Orochi's Blade Wrote: So you want a superking Longinus with rubber, the forge disc to be 8.. but with even MORE rubber, and friction with impact's gimmick 

1. Geeeez dude, chill with the rubber
2. Nobody is gonna want to battle you if your bey destroys everything 
3. Everything here is hard to do. Don't be surprised if the cost is high
4. Just get impact from xcalius x2 starter set from hasbro (since you can't get TT parts)
5. Disc to layer contact is rare, so having rubber on it is unnecessary

No, I’m gonna commit phi
(Oct. 24, 2020  12:58 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2020  4:53 AM)kimeru Wrote: Yeah I really wouldn't wanna be the guy picking up a bey with a disgusting amount of metal contact points spinning at full speed.

The only reason I would make that is to make the “phi massacre”

(Jul. 18, 2020  9:38 AM)Akiya95 Wrote: Metal contact points and rubber, not the most fun thing to be picking up at full speed, also would you really wanna be the guy who just tore the other guy’s bey apart? If not then I’d recommend no metal contact points, some small metal pieces on the inside of the layer should be more than enough, and a lot more fun than a paper shredder in beyblade form

Yes, I am phi

(Jul. 19, 2020  7:24 AM)Orochi's Blade Wrote: So you want a superking Longinus with rubber, the forge disc to be 8.. but with even MORE rubber, and friction with impact's gimmick 

1. Geeeez dude, chill with the rubber
2. Nobody is gonna want to battle you if your bey destroys everything 
3. Everything here is hard to do. Don't be surprised if the cost is high
4. Just get impact from xcalius x2 starter set from hasbro (since you can't get TT parts)
5. Disc to layer contact is rare, so having rubber on it is unnecessary

No, I’m gonna commit phi

All those posts were months ago, don’t quote them.
(Oct. 24, 2020  1:29 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  12:58 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: The only reason I would make that is to make the “phi massacre”

Yes, I am phi

No, I’m gonna commit phi

All those posts were months ago, don’t quote them.
Alright lol
he hasnt even started it yet lol

i pmed him
I guess I’m gonna have to come out of retirement. What do you want?
(Oct. 25, 2020  12:44 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: I guess I’m gonna have to come out of retirement. What do you want?

The legend has come out of retirement???
(Oct. 25, 2020  3:50 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2020  12:44 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: I guess I’m gonna have to come out of retirement. What do you want?

The legend has come out of retirement???

I used to make 3d printed beyblades but I retired from it because I was tired of doing it. But since it looks like in this thread no one can make a 3d printed beyblade for someone I guess I’m coming out of retirement
(Oct. 25, 2020  4:18 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2020  3:50 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: The legend has come out of retirement???

I used to make 3d printed beyblades but I retired from it because I was tired of doing it. But since it looks like in this thread no one can make a 3d printed beyblade for someone I guess I’m coming out of retirement

I can do it, though if you want to, do it. I only do it for fun.
(Oct. 25, 2020  4:21 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2020  4:18 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: I used to make 3d printed beyblades but I retired from it because I was tired of doing it. But since it looks like in this thread no one can make a 3d printed beyblade for someone I guess I’m coming out of retirement

I can do it, though if you want to, do it. I only do it for fun.

Well if he wants me to I’ll do it. I just need to know what to make