[3D Printing]  Can someone PLEASE make me a beyblade

1. Apollo name already exists.
2. I must have misunderstood, I thought you said it was hard to get TT parts where you were
3. Your beys gimmick exists on archer Hercules
(Jul. 20, 2020  12:43 AM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote: 1. Apollo name already exists.
2. I must have misunderstood, I thought you said it was hard to get TT parts where you were
3. Your beys gimmick exists on archer Hercules

no the name is apollomus

and archer hercules doesnt have a arrow on it and it doesnt have a little bit of rubber on the sides and it doesnt have loops on it

read it again
"Loops" aren't a gimmick. If they are, what do they do?
they dont do anything i never said there were a gimmick they are for attack kinda like nepstrius
So you want a combo of archer Hercules (bow) Xcalius (point inside bow) and neptune (loops)
AND a little rubber on the sides

(Jul. 20, 2020  11:05 PM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote: So you want a combo of archer Hercules (bow) Xcalius (point inside bow) and neptune (loops)

yeah pretty much

but hercules doesnt have a bow on it
(Jul. 21, 2020  3:34 AM)pika2442 Wrote: AND a little rubber on the sides

(Jul. 20, 2020  11:05 PM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote: So you want a combo of archer Hercules (bow) Xcalius (point inside bow) and neptune (loops)

yeah pretty much

but hercules doesnt have a bow on it

Yes, yes it does
It even has the little arrow inside the bow, but it doesn't stick out like you want it to
oh i didnt know so i geuss it is like hercules xcalias and neptune
but not exacly like neptunes the loops need to look like harp strings but still thick

like thick wavy lines on the opposite side of the bow but sticking out i will post a picture of it
draw a sketch for your bey, that will help people make the bey.
ok ill do that

how do i do that

how do i post it
(Jul. 21, 2020  8:17 PM)pika2442 Wrote: ok ill do that

how do i do that

how do i post it

Link an imgur page. Go look up imgur.
it wont let me post it

https://i.imgur.com/HiY7apX.jpg

ok there its not the best drawing but its the best i could do
You might want to draw a better picture and provide a version with color, if you want someone to make you a bey according to your specifications.
ohhh yeah forgot about the color
(Jul. 21, 2020  9:07 PM)pika2442 Wrote: it wont let me post it

https://i.imgur.com/HiY7apX.jpg

ok there its not the best drawing but its the best i could do
Design looks ok, but I don't see how thats a Sparking Bey
no i mean i want it to be made a sparking bey

(Jul. 21, 2020  9:20 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: You might want to draw a better picture and provide a version with color, if you want someone to make you a bey according to your specifications.

and i really dont want to redraw the hole thing so ill just tell you the colors

for the rubber on the sides red
for the loops green
for the arrow and bow silver
for the bey gold
and the little plastic points red
If you're not willing to put in the effort to get a good specific design on the bey, you certainly aren't going to get what you want, even if you find someone willing to make this for you. If you don't want to redraw it, and redraw it well (with practice and time), and won't even color it in?
Logic123ABC is going to have a difficult time giving you the bey you want, because you won't specify what you want clearly.

He's got 4 other commissions to take care of before he gets to your bey. Why not wait patiently for him to contact you and let you know he's ready? And until then, you can just leave this thread alone.
(Jul. 22, 2020  4:12 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: If you're not willing to put in the effort to get a good specific design on the bey, you certainly aren't going to get what you want, even if you find someone willing to make this for you. If you don't want to redraw it, and redraw it well (with practice and time), and won't even color it in?
Logic123ABC is going to have a difficult time giving you the bey you want, because you won't specify what you want clearly.

He's got 4 other commissions to take care of before he gets to your bey. Why not wait patiently for him to contact you and let you know he's ready? And until then, you can just leave this thread alone.

well im not very good at drawing but i guess ill try to remake it
you know what just make it how ever you want but it has to have an eagle design and must have a little bit of metal some where and a little bit of rubber some where
(Jul. 27, 2020  8:23 PM)pika2442 Wrote: you know what just make it how ever you want but it has to have an eagle design and must have a little bit of metal some where and a little bit of rubber some where
Thats not how it works, bud. You said you wanted a CUSTOM beyblade. That means the design is on YOU. If you ask the creator of your bey to "Just make it however you want" 
It doesn't make any sense, does it?
well i dont really care how it looks just that is has a little rubber and a little metal and that the design is an eagle
(Jul. 28, 2020  4:22 AM)pika2442 Wrote: well i dont really care how it looks just that is has a little rubber and a little metal and that the design is an eagle
If ya want the design to be an eagle..
Then ya care about how it looks.
How much do you charge for the average sparking bey?
(Jul. 28, 2020  6:42 PM)Savageblade26 Wrote: How much do you charge for the average sparking bey?

Like custom? PS my commissions are full right now so plz don't ask