[3D Printing]  Beyblade Claim (Claim a Bey to be yours)

In this thread I will be posting some designs I made for TinkerCAD and instead posting them here for someone to claim as their partner.
Fin Blade
Rival Perseus
COOL! NICE! WHERE!
(Aug. 27, 2020  6:03 PM)Dacatman Wrote: New Design:
[Image: -NyWSrOlf_kXmMObgolzL88IFBkonA_KSGJetvsU...v2g_yTnrew]

This looks like it could be a Sparking Baskark. Interesting to say the least.

I think that 1A and qc’ could be good picks for parts
(Aug. 27, 2020  6:09 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

I think that blitz and destroy’ could be good picks for parts

Chassis?
(Aug. 27, 2020  6:09 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

I think that blitz and destroy’ could be good picks for parts

It’s the decision of the owner
I’m reposting that bey

“Newish” Design:
Name:
Fin Blade
Combo:
(Your decision)

Does anyone want it to be theirs?

Does anyone want his bey?
(Aug. 28, 2020  1:26 PM)Dacatman Wrote: Anyone? Hello?

Please don't repeat yourself. If no one wants it, no one wants it. You don't need to bump this over and over without new designs.
(Aug. 28, 2020  3:22 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2020  1:26 PM)Dacatman Wrote: Anyone? Hello?

Please don't repeat yourself. If no one wants it, no one wants it. You don't need to bump this over and over without new designs.

Ok, could you delete all the text in this thread except for the first message?

I added a new bey

They’re linked in the top post
I’ll take Rival Perseus (also the chip seems inspired by the Achilles GT chip and I like Achilles). I will go with 1B and Xt+
This is not a bey you can claim but it is a 3-D driver that you can add to your custom bey's stock.
Swing (Sw):

I updated the driver, slightly

The ball is centered but the shape of the driver makes it like a weirder Unite.
Could you give a deeper explanation on how this works?
The driver is shaped at an angle, the driver is shaped like a normal driver so, since it is tilted, once it is hit it moves weirdly
6Jupiter5 and I have been working on rules for a new tournament format, we are waiting to see if mods accept it, I was wondering if we were the only people with this idea, I have also made a Blader’s Pass used to put your bey in the system so no one else can use that avatar (it also has a piece used to swap spin of beys).
Blader’s Pass
Test Rules
I've been interested in this idea for a while now.  My partner is Leviathan.  That is my partner so yeah.
Currently I've been building a new beyblade system, and my beyblade for that system is shock Leviathan CB 00 Fusion' (Center Balance)
Also I've been designing for around three years, and the whole time my partner was Leviathan.
(Sep. 03, 2020  3:49 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: I've been interested in this idea for a while now.  My partner is Leviathan.  That is my partner so yeah.
Currently I've been building a new beyblade system, and my beyblade for that system is shock Leviathan CB 00 Fusion' (Center Balance)
Also I've been designing for around three years, and the whole time my partner was Leviathan.

If we do this there can be no custom systems, sorry
(Sep. 03, 2020  3:53 PM)Dacatman Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2020  3:49 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: I've been interested in this idea for a while now.  My partner is Leviathan.  That is my partner so yeah.

If we do this there can be no custom systems, sorry

We'll I also made it so there are no metal in the layers to try and make this not super overpowered. I've been fiddling with it, and they're fairly good but aren't the new Rage if you know what I'm saying.
(Sep. 03, 2020  3:56 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2020  3:53 PM)Dacatman Wrote: If we do this there can be no custom systems, sorry

We'll I also made it so there are no metal in the layers to try and make this not super overpowered.  I've been fiddling with it, and they're fairly good but aren't the new Rage if you know what I'm saying.

The reason is, most people won’t even have Sparking or GT beys so yeah, just no
(Sep. 03, 2020  3:58 PM)Dacatman Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2020  3:56 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: We'll I also made it so there are no metal in the layers to try and make this not super overpowered.  I've been fiddling with it, and they're fairly good but aren't the new Rage if you know what I'm saying.

The reason is, most people won’t even have Sparking or GT beys so yeah, just no

Well I could help with tourneys. I have two printers at home, so maybe when I'm hosting tourneys I could use Leviathan and other times I'll use a different bey.
(Sep. 03, 2020  4:00 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2020  3:58 PM)Dacatman Wrote: The reason is, most people won’t even have Sparking or GT beys so yeah, just no

Well I could help with tourneys.  I have two printers at home, so maybe when I'm hosting tourneys I could use Leviathan and other times I'll use a different bey.

No custom systems, though I will help make it sparking if you want
(Sep. 03, 2020  4:01 PM)Dacatman Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2020  4:00 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: Well I could help with tourneys.  I have two printers at home, so maybe when I'm hosting tourneys I could use Leviathan and other times I'll use a different bey.

No custom systems, though I will help make it sparking if you want

K. I'll design a prevolution for Leviathan
I am getting off from a vacation tonight, you can tell me an avatar/chip you want to be yours (obviously one per person), I will be sending you your chip through pms, I will be posting Bases and Rings you can use on my Thingiverse.

Or on my Shapeways, you do have to buy them though