[3D Printing]  3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst

(Feb. 22, 2019  12:04 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Another Anime character Beyblade (I may work on several more Anime beys because I don't need to worry about the name XD)
Accelerator.00W.Rf
[Image: 6df107a8ly1g0etk5eh2sj218g0p0qv5.jpg]
Introduction:
Video:More pic: Download 3D files

Looks Awesome!! Do you have any tips for making beys with abilities like crash roktavor? I'm new to making beys.
(Feb. 22, 2019  12:57 AM)Sunset Blader Wrote: Looks Awesome!! Do you have any tips for making beys with abilities like crash roktavor? I'm new to making beys.

If you want to make some gimmicks that could expand wings to improve stamina, I suggest you to make the wing larger than Roktavor.
Is there anyone who can tell me everything I need to know to have my own 3D-bayblade bust made online
Hey crazy aries, what if you remade old beyblades from metal fusion?
(Feb. 22, 2019  1:03 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2019  12:57 AM)Sunset Blader Wrote: Looks Awesome!! Do you have any tips for making beys with abilities like crash roktavor? I'm new to making beys.

If you want to make some gimmicks that could expand wings to improve stamina, I suggest you to make the wing larger than Roktavor.

Thank You! I'm gonna try. Prototype might take a while.

(Feb. 22, 2019  8:05 PM)Al Edison Wrote: Hope you approve my idea
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ectpo-P...p=drivesdk
I'm not going to make that bey anyways

Looks pretty good so far. I'll see If I can modify my longinus with 3d printed parts.

(Feb. 22, 2019  6:30 AM)Guffee Wrote: Is there anyone who can tell me everything I need to know to have my own 3D-bayblade bust made online

Try going on thingiverse to look for templates and beys already made so you can try to learn from it on tinkercad. at least that's what I do.
Ok, I got the prototype for my Wind Shaker Layer. Built a little off of Crash and Blaze Roktavor. Here it is:
https://www.tinkercad.com/things/kD2ZA2H...aker-layer
Can anyone help me with 3d printing my bey.
(Feb. 27, 2019  9:04 PM)phantom blade Wrote: Can anyone help me with 3d printing my bey.
Sure what do you need help with.
I need help with the teeth
(Feb. 27, 2019  9:27 PM)phantom blade Wrote: I need help with the teeth

Sure PM/DM me your bey and tell me what you want on it.
Can someone help me as well I have the design I just need to get the 3D design bit and all, I’m not good at drawing 3D and I don’t have the system that allows me to do that
(Mar. 01, 2019  10:35 PM)M1M-1C Wrote: Can someone help me as well I have the design I just need to get the 3D design bit and all, I’m not good at drawing 3D and I don’t have the system that allows me to do that

Sure just upload your design and I'll try to make it.
Can anyone make a 3d printed file of Legend Spriggan's LR teeth for me?
(Mar. 09, 2019  7:58 PM)GeistValkyrie Wrote: Can anyone make a 3d printed file of Legend Spriggan's LR teeth for me?

Look on this discord on the model sharing tab by a dude named crystal azule he made an lr layer with teeth and gimmick look for the files called layer proto, ring proto and teeth proto ok https://discord.gg/dayjgf
(Mar. 09, 2019  8:28 PM)McGameMaster Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2019  7:58 PM)GeistValkyrie Wrote: Can anyone make a 3d printed file of Legend Spriggan's LR teeth for me?

Look on this discord on the model sharing tab by a dude named crystal azule he made an lr layer with teeth and gimmick look for the files called layer proto, ring proto and teeth proto ok https://discord.gg/dayjgf

Thanks but the invite is invalid.
can you make me one?
Crazy Aries does not accept requests.
Other people might.
Can anyone help me make that leviathan bey on page six of thread create your own beyblade burst but just with the cho z burst stoppers?

If anyone can do it thanks a LOT ?

How do you attach a photo to a message in this website?
Ok... Here I go. I'm going to try to make a 3D version of my custom beys using tinker cad. Question is... How do I make spring loaded contact points? XD

If anyone is confused by what is said about spring loaded, basically Genesis Valkyrie's gimmick
You put on an outer ring and put two springs on either side.if you want to go more in depth but a genesis valtryek an unscrew it.
does anyone here know how to make a 3d printed bey? Cuz I don't. Also I need to make one.
The Energy driver is ironically very similar to a driver concept I had, which is super neat.
Can you make Spriggan Requiem's dual spin gimmick?