[3D Printing]  3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst

(Jan. 30, 2021  4:22 AM)Sprigganblader2 Wrote: Now it works

The ring is similar to my arrow hydra
no it isnt i created it myself and didnt use anybodys work

plus i didnt use the scribble tool, i used a box and then I used a tube to cut it into a kinda trident shape and it absorbs better
(Jan. 31, 2021  7:01 PM)Sprigganblader2 Wrote: no it isnt i created it myself and didnt use anybodys work

plus i didnt use the scribble tool, i used a box and then I used a tube to cut it into a kinda trident shape and it absorbs better

I'm not saying you copied me, I'm just saying the designs are similar.
k im trying to 3d print it on sculpteo but i need help with the dimensions, any chance you can help me

how do you know what the dimensions are, i made it in millimeters and these are the dimensions,

46.0x46.0x8.6 mm

can you check if its right
(Feb. 01, 2021  9:16 PM)Sprigganblader2 Wrote: k im trying to 3d print it on sculpteo but i need help with the dimensions, any chance you can help me

how do you know what the dimensions are, i made it in millimeters and these are the dimensions,

46.0x46.0x8.6 mm

I don't know I just use the default size of the template and that usually works.
im trying to 3d print it on sculpteo but i need help with the dimensions, any chance you can help me

46.0x46.0x8.6 mm

oh, then i got it right

(Feb. 01, 2021  10:18 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  9:16 PM)Sprigganblader2 Wrote: k im trying to 3d print it on sculpteo but i need help with the dimensions, any chance you can help me

46.0x46.0x8.6 mm

I don't know I just use the default size of the template and that usually works.
Have you ever 3D printed one?
(Feb. 01, 2021  10:19 PM)Sprigganblader2 Wrote: im trying to 3d print it on sculpteo but i need help with the dimensions, any chance you can help me

46.0x46.0x8.6 mm

oh, then i got it right

(Feb. 01, 2021  10:18 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: I don't know I just use the default size of the template and that usually works.
Have you ever 3D printed one?

Yes.
(Feb. 01, 2021  10:29 PM)Sprigganblader2 Wrote: cool, which website

and hv u used chadfiles

(Feb. 01, 2021  10:29 PM)Sprigganblader2 Wrote: cool, which website

and hv u used chadfiles

1. Tinkercad and thingverse.
2. no.
3. Stop double posting.
when i said website i meant 3d printing service
(Feb. 01, 2021  10:41 PM)Sprigganblader2 Wrote: when i said website i meant 3d printing service

oh none I print them myself.
(Feb. 01, 2021  10:41 PM)Sprigganblader2 Wrote: when i said website i meant 3d printing service

I use shapeways or imaterialise
cool, i use sculpteo, used to use shapeways and imateralise

do you have a tinkercad account

Here is a stadium you can 3d print

https://www.tinkercad.com/things/lv8DNvb...de-stadium
(Aug. 18, 2019  7:14 PM)M1M-1C Wrote: So am in a real pickle, I have a custom beyblade design called shredder Kronos, and all four parts are custom, but I don’t have a 3D printer of my own or a metal printer for the metal parts, and I don’t know if my mom will want to spend he money for shapeways (and either way i’d Have to get the 3D design of it first) and I don’t think the school will let me use the printers there so I don’t know what to do, can anyone help?

I just started 3d printing, we could work something out for me to print the plastic parts
(Mar. 23, 2019  10:47 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: I have an idea:. What if there was a driver that had a gear around it above the tip and an inner mechanism that makes the tip spin the opposite direction as the gear, and then a stadium that has gear teeth along the tornado ridge at the same height, so that when the beyblade hits the tornado ridge, theoretically the gear would mesh with the teeth on the ridge, making it spin double the speed of the bey in relation to the bey, causing the tip to spin in the same direction as the bey, increasing the bey’s  rotational speed at an extremely rapid pace that does not end until the bey gets knocked off the tornado ridge. Kind of like a cross between a better version of slingshock and a perpetual motion machine.

Ok so my question is, how are you going to make it? (If the answer is obvious please cut me some slack, I'm new to making beyblades.)
(Mar. 26, 2021  11:25 PM)Krimsonlink777 Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2019  10:47 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: I have an idea:. What if there was a driver that had a gear around it above the tip and an inner mechanism that makes the tip spin the opposite direction as the gear, and then a stadium that has gear teeth along the tornado ridge at the same height, so that when the beyblade hits the tornado ridge, theoretically the gear would mesh with the teeth on the ridge, making it spin double the speed of the bey in relation to the bey, causing the tip to spin in the same direction as the bey, increasing the bey’s  rotational speed at an extremely rapid pace that does not end until the bey gets knocked off the tornado ridge. Kind of like a cross between a better version of slingshock and a perpetual motion machine.

Ok so my question is, how are you going to make it? (If the answer is obvious please cut me some slack, I'm new to making beyblades.)

The probably aren’t going to respond. You quoted a message from 2 years ago
(Mar. 26, 2021  11:33 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2021  11:25 PM)Krimsonlink777 Wrote: Ok so my question is, how are you going to make it? (If the answer is obvious please cut me some slack, I'm new to making beyblades.)

The probably aren’t going to respond. You quoted a message from 2 years ago

I know. I realized that 3 second after posting. I'm new here.
(Mar. 26, 2021  11:57 PM)Krimsonlink777 Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2021  11:33 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: The probably aren’t going to respond. You quoted a message from 2 years ago

I know. I realized that 3 second after posting. I'm new here.

I know
Greetings.
As a beginner I'm struggling to create a template for designing burst Beys.
Is there someone willing to give me any template? That would really help me a lot! <3

(template = a model with standard sizes which can be used in a 3D drawing program as a base for creating any bey)
(Jul. 12, 2020  6:29 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2020  6:26 PM)Kaiser 78895 Wrote: Create my bey

Big Bang nova  1D hurricane 
absorb dash
Describe it

(Jul. 12, 2020  6:29 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2020  6:26 PM)Kaiser 78895 Wrote: Create my bey

Big Bang nova  1D hurricane 
absorb dash
Describe it

I meant

Big Bang nova 1d hurricane Evolution dash
does anyone here have a 3d model of union sword?
Hi, Im trying to 3D print my own Jade Zeus, what should i have it printed in, Inches or Centimeters?