3D Printable Beyblade Burst Layer / Frame Design Archive

Disclaimer: I know that @[K1D] already made a thread for 3D printed Beyblade parts but this thread is exclusively for Layers and Frames. I think that making a seperate thread for only Layer and Frame designs instead of every 3D printed Beyblade part will maintain an easy overview of all shared Beyblade Burst Layer and Frame designs made by fans. This will make it easier to search and find a specific design you are looking for. Sincerely, TL14 :)

Your design post should contain:

Owner: Hikaru Kurokawa (a fictional character who I based on my experience with Beyblading)

I will update this post once in a while and new evolutions and more story will be added. Videos of the 3D printed Beys will also be uploaded once they arrive. Stay tuned. :)

Sincerely, TL14
Layer: tyespro. the layer has four spikes and the layer abilitie is the four spikes can change to two spikes.
The colors are green/black/ and purple.
Disc:12
Frame: bump
Driver: zeta: the driver is the normal color red.
Owner ty shakaderia son of Zander shakaderia.
God chip: just a normal green metal god chip.
Please respond if so thank you.
Layer: Nova Dragoon (Attack type)

Like a cho-z right spin lS, but with upper force like tN instead of sharp contact points. White layer has ruby highlights on dragon heads, with gold eyes Has metal underneath filling most gaps, as well as a azure (blue) center engraved with a black Dragooon (ZRG) style logo. Silver wings line and encase the center Teeth are similar to that of layers like sX and Sr

Full combo (Revamp of og idea from the thread):

Nova Dragoon 7 Inferno (I) Erupt (Er)

Layer above, with 7 and a metal lined frame like a 6 bladed flipped reach frame. The driver is basically R2F but diameter is barely skinnier than jolt.

Obtained after Arctic Circle thing (see the make your own burst character thread by admiral w).
See same thread for Raos, page 2, scroll down.

See thread for launches (burst seems to have some of those as "Sp. Moves, idk if those fit that way here)

Avatar is a white dragon with silver armor. In the center of the abdomen armorpiece lies a translucent ruby orb housing magma. The dragon has azure (blue) eyes and resembles western style dragons with elements of OG dragoon.

See thread mentioned above for info.

Note: not printed. I really hope someone knows how to get started in 3-D printing, seeing as I really want to make this bey real. Does anyone have a good knowledge of 3D Printing?
Do you have this beyblade modeled or printed?
(Jun. 13, 2018  3:50 PM)Thunder Blur Wrote: Do you have this beyblade modeled or printed?

Who are you asking?
(Jun. 14, 2018  2:12 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2018  3:50 PM)Thunder Blur Wrote: Do you have this beyblade modeled or printed?

Who are you asking?

You, my dude
(Jun. 14, 2018  2:52 AM)Thunder Blur Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2018  2:12 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Who are you asking?

You, my dude
Well, no...not really? Why may you ask???
(Jun. 14, 2018  4:38 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2018  2:52 AM)Thunder Blur Wrote: You, my dude
Well, no...not really? Why may you ask???

Well this is an archive of 3d printed beyblades.
(Jun. 14, 2018  5:40 AM)Thunder Blur Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2018  4:38 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Well, no...not really? Why may you ask???

Well this is an archive of 3d printed beyblades.

Oh whoops...forgot that TL14 had Khalahad printed...

Should I just delete my post?
(Jun. 14, 2018  5:44 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2018  5:40 AM)Thunder Blur Wrote: Well this is an archive of 3d printed beyblades.

Oh whoops...forgot that TL14 had Khalahad printed...

Should I just delete my post?

I think you're ok
Btw do you or anybody else know how to start modeling? Not sure if my computer will support freecad or other programs, and I'm not very certain on how to make/find and download bases
(Jun. 14, 2018  8:24 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Btw do you or anybody else know how to start modeling? Not sure if my computer will support freecad or other programs, and I'm not very certain on how to make/find and download bases

I use tinkercad. Good things are that it's 100% free, easy to learn and use, web based and you get no viruses at all and it's very safe to use. The only downside is that you don't have that many design options but with a bit of creativity you can make really awesome designs. It's like the 3D modeling version of Lego and Minecraft. Grin
(Jun. 14, 2018  1:49 PM)TL14 Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2018  8:24 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Btw do you or anybody else know how to start modeling? Not sure if my computer will support freecad or other programs, and I'm not very certain on how to make/find and download bases

I use tinkercad. Good things are that it's 100% free, easy to learn and use, web based and you get no viruses at all and it's very safe to use. The only downside is that you don't have that many design options but with a bit of creativity you can make really awesome designs. It's like the 3D modeling version of Lego and Minecraft. Grin

A few questions...

What printer/service do you use? And what is the best option?

Second...I saw on another 3d printing related thread that freecad seems to be a good software to use...any ideas on other easy but very creative design programs? I'm not very fond of Google Sketchup atm XD...
(Jun. 14, 2018  1:58 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2018  1:49 PM)TL14 Wrote: I use tinkercad. Good things are that it's 100% free, easy to learn and use, web based and you get no viruses at all and it's very safe to use. The only downside is that you don't have that many design options but with a bit of creativity you can make really awesome designs. It's like the 3D modeling version of Lego and Minecraft. Grin

A few questions...

What printer/service do you use? And what is the best option?

Second...I saw on another 3d printing related thread that freecad seems to be a good software to use...any ideas on other easy but very creative design programs? I'm not very fond of Google Sketchup atm XD...

I get my designs printed at trinckle but for worldwide shipping I would reccomend shapeways. So far I only have experience with tinkercad but there may be better programms.
Layer: Apex leviathan(Balance type)

My bey is left spin, and very heavy. Leviathan is mostly round but has three main contact points,which are good for smash attack. It has a gray and Navy blue leviathan in the middle, but most of the beyblade is tiel.

The full combo is o bump, and charge (from ace dragon)