3D PRINTING SERVICE:

(Dec. 02, 2018  12:19 AM)Jaded_Shadow Wrote: Wait, why are there 2 kingbladersouls?

Maybe kingbladersoul ordered 2 Beyblades. Smile
oh that was a stupid mistake, i forgot to cancel my second order

also burst can you make my driver half rubber and half plastic with a tiny spike like unite. ill name it breakthrough. and are frames a possibility?
If it's still free to get, I would like the open spot from kingbladersoul canceling his second order.
(Dec. 02, 2018  8:07 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: If it's still free to get, I would like the open spot from kingbladersoul canceling his second order.

he hasn't actually said he cancelled it, be patient you're be able to get a space soon enough.
I want the spot

If it's still free
Burst3DPrinter, would you please be able to tell us what program you use?
why is he going silent? hes been gone for about 2 weeks
I don't know dude
(Dec. 02, 2018  9:32 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I want the spot

If it's still free

You'll get a spot stay calm. Burst3dPrinter will probably finish the first ten requests before reopening as not to overwhelm himself.
kingblader cancelled his order, making a spot free
Hey, any spots open?
(Dec. 03, 2018  5:55 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: kingblader cancelled his order, making a spot free

He still has quite a workload still.
So can I take that spot?
(Dec. 03, 2018  9:13 PM)IceCreeper909 Wrote: So can I take that spot?

(Dec. 02, 2018  9:32 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I want the spot

If it's still free

I already took it
Damnit. When will another spot be open?
(Dec. 02, 2018  7:05 PM)kingbladersoul Wrote: oh that was a stupid mistake, i forgot to cancel my second order

also burst can you make my driver half rubber and half plastic with a tiny spike like unite. ill name it breakthrough. and are frames a possibility?

Is this driver regarding the spriggan design? Either way I can make it.
Burst3Dprinter, I have a question.
yes it is related to spriggan and also can you send me images of your progress please?
Hey im new here at wbo so i was wondering if anyone can tell me if these beyblade burst pics I made are any good? Here's the top
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DrocvWk...p=drivesdk

And the bottom

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e66LVEK...p=drivesdk
(Dec. 04, 2018  12:01 AM)kingbladersoul Wrote: yes it is related to spriggan and also can you send me images of your progress please?
Slow down he is trying to make everyones beys
ok ill heed your advice

im just very hyped up