3D PRINTING SERVICE:

Do somebody need help with this?
Hi Burst3DPrinter! So I will definitely be getting my custom Beyblade in the future as it contains metal but I have some questions for you in the meantime.

1. Does a Beyblade being completely metal count as a gimmick? (Including teeth
2. Would it be okay to send a concept picture of a Beyblade if it helps?
3. Am I able to contact you through Discord?
4. Would a Beyblade have to be bigger as it’s weight increases? (If I want an extremely heavy Beyblade, would it have to be bigger than an average Beyblade?)
5. Do metal teeth wear out over time?
6. Would you be able to send more than one copy of the same Beyblade? Will it cost more?
7. If you colour the metal, would the paint chip off over time?
8. Are you able to predict how it will look when it spins?
9. If a Beyblade is very heavy, will it be more difficult to launch?
10. Would you need to send more requests more multiple different Beyblades, or could they all be included in one order?
11. Can a Beyblade be too heavy to the point it does not spin at all?
12. Are you able to make a Beyblade more balanced, despite its shape?
13. Is it possible to make a Beyblade have even more stamina than BGrin?
14. If a Beyblade has metal contact points, should I be worried about putting it up against Burst Beyblades?
15. Can you make a Beyblade’s teeth stronger, even if it already has metal?
16. If the weight of the layer, disk, and frame combined are too heavy, will it damage a driver, even if the driver is also heavy?
17. Are you able to decide the design of the driver’s spring? Weak, Normal, Hard to burst? (Hard to Burst being as hard to burst as ‘ drivers, or even harder.)
18. If the teeth of a layer are already strong, would a strong driver spring weaken the teeth or spring?
19. Are you able to reserve a spot?

Please respond as soon as possible. Thank you!
(Dec. 05, 2018  4:47 AM)Charged Diamond Wrote: Hi Burst3DPrinter! So I will definitely be getting my custom Beyblade in the future as it contains metal but I have some questions for you in the meantime.

1. Does a Beyblade being completely metal count as a gimmick? (Including teeth
2. Would it be okay to send a concept picture of a Beyblade if it helps?
3. Am I able to contact you through Discord?
4. Would a Beyblade have to be bigger as it’s weight increases? (If I want an extremely heavy Beyblade, would it have to be bigger than an average Beyblade?)
5. Do metal teeth wear out over time?
6. Would you be able to send more than one copy of the same Beyblade? Will it cost more?
7. If you color the metal, would the paint chip off over time?
8. Are you able to predict how it will look when it spins?
9. If a Beyblade is very heavy, will it be more difficult to launch?
10. Would you need to send more requests more multiple different Beyblades, or could they all be included in one order?
11. Can a Beyblade be too heavy to the point it does not spin at all?
12. Are you able to make a Beyblade more balanced, despite its shape?
13. Is it possible to make a Beyblade have even more stamina than BGrin?
14. If a Beyblade has metal contact points, should I be worried about putting it up against Burst Beyblades?
15. Can you make a Beyblade’s teeth stronger, even if it already has metal?
16. If the weight of the layer, disk, and frame combined are too heavy, will it damage a driver, even if the driver is also heavy?
17. Are you able to decide the design of the driver’s spring? Weak, Normal, Hard to burst? (Hard to Burst being as hard to burst as ‘ drivers, or even harder.)
18. If the teeth of a layer are already strong, would a strong driver spring weaken the teeth or spring?
19. Are you able to reserve a spot?

Please respond as soon as possible. Thank you!
1. I updated the post regarding full metal beys
2. Yes
3. I don't have a discord
4. Yes
5. I don't think so.
6. Yes, you would have to pay the full price per bey
7. It depends on what paint I decide to use
8. No
9. I don't know
10. Mas of 3 parts per order.
11. I don't know
12. Depends on the shape
13. Yes
14. Yes
15. I think so
16. It depends of the material you request it to be made out of
17. Not right now, but I will in the future
18. I'm not sure what you mean by that
19. You can not reserve a spot.
Can you add a disc and tip instead of the other request
Seriously, it says spot 3 is open. I'll take it. Please.
(Dec. 05, 2018  9:24 PM)IceCreeper909 Wrote: Seriously, it says spot 3 is open. I'll take it. Please.
Pm him
Got it! I'll get on that!
(Dec. 05, 2018  9:24 PM)IceCreeper909 Wrote: Seriously, it says spot 3 is open. I'll take it. Please.

How do you do you know when a spot is open?
It has a chart at the top post saying if spots are open.
i have some questions about my bey.

1. what's the estimated time for you to finish my bey?

2. if you can can you add burst stoppers

3. can you add a frame?

4. can it be dual spin?
(Dec. 05, 2018  11:46 PM)N10 Wrote:

How do you do you know when a spot is open?

You hace to ask the one that made this post
(Dec. 06, 2018  1:36 AM)omega263 Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2018  11:46 PM)N10 Wrote: How do you do you know when a spot is open?

You hace to ask the one that made this post
So I have to pm Burst3DPrinter to request a commission if I can't do so through the Google form?
You pm him telling him that you are going to commission and who you are. Then you wait for the form to reopen
(Dec. 06, 2018  3:27 AM)N10 Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2018  1:36 AM)omega263 Wrote: You hace to ask the one that made this post
So I have to pm Burst3DPrinter to request a commission if I can't do so through the Google form?

You just have to contact him it can be in this site
Yes but you'll have to wait until he/she gets done with current designs like they said.
(Dec. 06, 2018  1:08 PM)kingbladersoul Wrote: Yes but you'll have to wait until he/she gets done with current designs like they said.

Yes
I have a few questions again. (I’m sorry)
1. I heard that you can order 3 parts per order. Does that mean I can get a layer, disk and driver in an order, but not a frame?
2. Relating to my last question, does the 3 parts have to be a layer disk and driver, or can it be 2 frames and a driver instead?
3. Are we allowed to reserve 2 spots at a time? (Or more if possible?)
4.Is it possible to make a driver faster than any driver in Beyblade?
5.If I order a perfectly round Beyblade, will it have low recoil?
6. Can I order a very large and heavy Beyblade?
7. If I order a full metal Beyblade or a Beyblade with gimmicks, do I have to pay, because it says that it is free, but it also says 50 cents per gimmick and 10 dollars for a metal Beyblade.

Please respond as soon as possible Smile
(Dec. 07, 2018  8:10 AM)Charged Diamond Wrote: I have a few questions again. (I’m sorry)
1. I heard that you can order 3 parts per order. Does that mean I can get a layer, disk and driver in an order, but not a frame?
2. Relating to my last question, does the 3 parts have to be a layer disk and driver, or can it be 2 frames and a driver instead?
3. Are we allowed to reserve 2 spots at a time? (Or more if possible?)
4.Is it possible to make a driver faster than any driver in Beyblade?
5.If I order a perfectly round Beyblade, will it have low recoil?
6. Can I order a very large and heavy Beyblade?
7. If I order a full metal Beyblade or a Beyblade with gimmicks, do I have to pay, because it says that it is free, but it also says 50 cents per gimmick and 10 dollars for a metal Beyblade.

Please respond as soon as possible Smile
1. You can order any three parts
2. It can be any three parts.
3. The max is 2 orders. You can order again 2 weeks after you receive the parts
4. Yes. I am testing a large hole flat and it is pretty fast
5. Yes because it would have no ridges.
6. Yes
7. Right now it is free but when I get my store all set up, then any future orders you make, you will have to pay
So when do you think you will be able to ship it?
(Dec. 07, 2018  5:46 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: So when do you think you will be able to ship it?

At latest early January, bc that is when I will be able to get the metal filament
(Dec. 07, 2018  5:47 PM)Burst3DPrinter Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2018  5:46 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: So when do you think you will be able to ship it?

At latest early January, bc that is when I will be able to get the metal filament
Ok thanks
Burst3DPrinter, can you make a level chip for me?
(Dec. 07, 2018  5:48 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2018  5:47 PM)Burst3DPrinter Wrote: At latest early January, bc that is when I will be able to get the metal filament
Ok thanks

your welcome
My bey needs a level chip too