3D PRINTING SERVICE:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I AM STILL ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just very busy as I had completed finals for my previous courses last week and I just started a new semester. I am currently in a AP Course that requires a lot of time after school as the course is AP Computer Science. As I am in my Junior year of high school, I know that my course load is going to become more heavy. The program that I conduct this forum and the creation of the beyblades with will be starting back up again on February 3rd. I'll be honest, I am overwhelmed. One of these factors was that I want to get my creations for you guys out as fast as possible but I know that realistically it will take a while. The other factors revolve around my personal life and the death of a life long and beloved pet I had sience I was 5. They died of kidney failure. I am going to distance myself from this forum and service until February, where then I will review all of the requests I had excepted in the past and try to redesign/improve upon what I had done in the past. I want you all to know that I am trying my hardest to juggle my academic responsibilities, my wants of providing this service to you, and my emotions. I currently have some social media accounts that I will try to use actively in February. I have big plans, and I just need the time for my brain to cool down and process everything before I can get started.

Thanks for being understanding,
Burst3DPrinter (Liam)

My Youtube Account:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxeyoWh...subscriber

My Twitter:
https://twitter.com/Burst3DPrinting[url=https://twitter.com/Burst3DPrinting][/url]

PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
GIMMICKS I CAN'T DO:

BURST STOPPERS
LEVEL UP CHIPS
SPRIGGAN DUAL SPIN

$5 USD (+$2.00 USD for Cho-Z, +0.50 USD per Gimmick, +$15.00 USD for all metal) for a complete bey. 
$1.50 USD (+$1.00 USD for Cho-Z, +0.50 USD per Gimmick +$10.00 USD for all metal) for a Layer
$2.50 USD for a Disk
$1.00  USD for a Driver (+$10.00 USD for all metal)

1/2 of Total Cost for just Files
1/3 off for printing files you made (SEND .STL FILES ONLY! OTHER FILES WON'T WORK W/ MY PRINTER)

Expect the process to be lengthy because I first need to develop concept sketches then try to integrate them into my 3D modeling software.

Regarding Payment:
You would send payment to my program's Paypal Account

UPDATES FOR THE FUTURE:
I plan on making parts for the other Generations like the Metal Saga and possibly the Plastic Gen.
In addition to planing on making the new parts, I also plan on making cross gen parts for Burst.
I also plan on expanding onto other forms of media such as twitter, youtube, discord, & patreon.

Plans for Discord:
-This is where you and others will be able to chat to each other and talk about anything from beyblade news to m͖ḙ͙̘m̸̮̪̺̗̙͕͖e͈͇͇̙̥͖s

Plans for Patreon:
-This is where if you want to support me in other ways, you can pledge for cool bonuses like free custom parts/custom beys annually

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It'd be really nice of you if you could provide us with some pictures or videos of your finest 3D printed custom beys if you have any! We would highly appreciate it and also will be looking forward to your response soon.
(Nov. 15, 2018  8:12 PM)Triumph Wrote: It'd be really nice of you if you could provide us with some pictures or videos of your finest 3D printed custom beys if you have any! We would highly appreciate it and also will be looking forward to your response.
He said that he'll be doing that soon.
(Nov. 15, 2018  8:23 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2018  8:12 PM)Triumph Wrote: It'd be really nice of you if you could provide us with some pictures or videos of your finest 3D printed custom beys if you have any! We would highly appreciate it and also will be looking forward to your response.
He said that he'll be doing that soon.

I'm sorry as I did not see that but thank you for mentioning it.
Oh boy a Free Printing Service! well I do have a request how do I show you? its not letting me and there are still 2 spots available but its says 10/10 filled it makes no sense
(Nov. 18, 2018  5:33 PM)MrBlade Wrote: Oh boy a Free Printing Service! well I do have a request how do I show you? its not letting me and there are still 2 spots available but its says 10/10 filled it makes no sense

EMAIL VIA FORM Means that a customer has ordered a Beyblade, but through email, not WBO account (or something like that). I hope I helped Smile
(Nov. 25, 2018  1:07 AM)Charged Diamond Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2018  5:33 PM)MrBlade Wrote: Oh boy a Free Printing Service! well I do have a request how do I show you? its not letting me and there are still 2 spots available but its says 10/10 filled it makes no sense

EMAIL VIA FORM Means that a customer has ordered a Beyblade, but through email, not WBO account (or something like that). I hope I helped Smile
Oh wow I just noticed that Thank you! PSYCH! OF COURSE I KNOW its been up there for days explaining what it means
(Nov. 25, 2018  1:38 AM)MrBlade Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2018  1:07 AM)Charged Diamond Wrote: EMAIL VIA FORM Means that a customer has ordered a Beyblade, but through email, not WBO account (or something like that). I hope I helped Smile
Oh wow I just noticed that Thank you! PSYCH! OF COURSE I KNOW its been up there for days explaining what it means

Don't be a jerk about it at least.
(Nov. 25, 2018  1:38 AM)MrBlade Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2018  1:07 AM)Charged Diamond Wrote: EMAIL VIA FORM Means that a customer has ordered a Beyblade, but through email, not WBO account (or something like that). I hope I helped :)

Come on lets keep this thread friendly! You might want to politely apologies to Charged Diamond as a kind gesture as you might have unintentionally offended him. :D
Hello! I just wanted to ask how a customer pays for a Beyblade. I’m just trying to find out because I’m planning on ordering a Beyblade if I ever get a chance. I already have a concept for the Layer, Disk, Frame, And Driver to help. Thank you!
(Nov. 26, 2018  8:11 AM)Charged Diamond Wrote: Hello! I just wanted to ask how a customer pays for a Beyblade. I’m just trying to find out because I’m planning on ordering a Beyblade if I ever get a chance. I already have a concept for the Layer, Disk, Frame, And Driver to help. Thank you!

When the some of the slots clear up (which should be soon) you can fill out the form and send your request. As of right now, it is for free, but when I have a online store or something like that set up (which should be sometime in 2019), it will be a paid service.
(Nov. 26, 2018  4:37 PM)Burst3DPrinter Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2018  8:11 AM)Charged Diamond Wrote: Hello! I just wanted to ask how a customer pays for a Beyblade. I’m just trying to find out because I’m planning on ordering a Beyblade if I ever get a chance. I already have a concept for the Layer, Disk, Frame, And Driver to help. Thank you!

When the some of the slots clear up (which should be soon) you can fill out the form and send your request. As of right now, it is for free, but when I have a online store or something like that set up (which should be sometime in 2019), it will be a paid service.
 Oh ok thank you! Do you think that this service will still be free by the time I get to request a Beyblade?
(Nov. 27, 2018  3:21 AM)Charged Diamond Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2018  4:37 PM)Burst3DPrinter Wrote: When the some of the slots clear up (which should be soon) you can fill out the form and send your request. As of right now, it is for free, but when I have a online store or something like that set up (which should be sometime in 2019), it will be a paid service.
 Oh ok thank you! Do you think that this service will still be free by the time I get to request a Beyblade?

I am waiting for filament to make the cho Z layers but for #9, *10, and #1 I have finished modeling but just need to print the plastic parts first then the metal.
(Nov. 27, 2018  4:20 PM)Burst3DPrinter Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2018  3:21 AM)Charged Diamond Wrote:  Oh ok thank you! Do you think that this service will still be free by the time I get to request a Beyblade?

I am waiting for filament to make the cho Z layers but for #9, *10, and #1 I have finished modeling but just need to print the plastic parts first then the metal.

Thank you! I will place an order as soon as the spots are available. Once you know when the spots area available, could you notify me so I can place an order please? I get home late sometimes.
Is it free for me to get one?
Hey dude i filled out the form and i am waiting. Pm me when all the orders are done cuz i have the design ready in my head i just need a 3d printer also i have request for a driver i want it to be like extreme but bigger so basicly a bigger extreme imma name it blitz
Is it free for me to get one?
(Nov. 30, 2018  3:58 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: Is it free for me to get one?
I think it is he said after he is finished with the orders
Burst3DPrinter can you send me images of my design and also make it LR if you can please
(Nov. 30, 2018  3:58 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: Is it free for me to get one?

Currently, it is free to get a Beyblade, but in the spots to order a Beyblade are full, so we may have to wait a bit. However, Burst3DPrinter is saying that a few slots could open up soon. Sometime in 2019, when Burst3DPrinter gets a website, we will have to pay 6 USD for a Beyblade.
If there's a spot open for when it's free, notify me plz, Burst3DPrinter
burst can you print? is there any charge for that?
I would like a spot if it's still free