3D PRINTING SERVICE:

(Feb. 08, 2019  6:43 AM)TheLOLManiac Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2019  4:18 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: You will both have to wait until @[Burst3DPrinter] gets his printer fixed on February 11th.

Oh OK thanks for telling me that

Umm how do I pay?

Right now, it's free but later on it will cost money.
Can you just design me a Bey? I'm willing to pay you if you can do so. I don't need it printed, I already own a 3D printer so I just would need the files. I would give you credit on my Youtube channel. (Link down below)
(Feb. 08, 2019  7:52 PM)BEYBLADE BEN Wrote: Can you just design me a Bey? I'm willing to pay you if you can do so. I don't need it printed, I already own a 3D printer so I just would need the files. I would give you credit on my Youtube channel. (Link down below)

I agree, I also want just the design, I have access to my own 3D Printer
(Feb. 08, 2019  5:41 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2019  6:43 AM)TheLOLManiac Wrote: Oh OK thanks for telling me that

Umm how do I pay?

Right now, it's free but later on it will cost money.
Wait even the printing or just the design?
(Feb. 09, 2019  12:05 AM)TheLOLManiac Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2019  5:41 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Right now, it's free but later on it will cost money.
Wait even the printing or just the design?

Both are free right now but you will have to pay when @[Burst3DPrinter] makes his website.
(Feb. 09, 2019  3:31 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2019  12:05 AM)TheLOLManiac Wrote: Wait even the printing or just the design?

Both are free right now but you will have to pay when @[Burst3DPrinter] makes his website.

I’d rather wait till the website comes out, I’m just getting confused with the que here and a proper website would be a lot more simple to comprehend
(Feb. 09, 2019  3:31 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2019  12:05 AM)TheLOLManiac Wrote: Wait even the printing or just the design?

Then my dream just came true.

Um do I need to make another request elsewhere?And when will he make his own website
(Feb. 10, 2019  8:41 AM)TheLOLManiac Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2019  3:31 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Both are free right now but you will have to pay when @[Burst3DPrinter] makes his website.
Then my dream just came true.

Um do I need to make another request elsewhere?And when will he make his own website

Well, all of the spots are taken right now, and I don't know when he will make his website.
Burst3dprinter's 3D printer will be fixed tomorrow right?
Really? I've used that before, I just didn't think that he would use it. It's actually really simple to use so I can see why he does.
(Feb. 11, 2019  3:51 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Really? I've used that before, I just didn't think that he would use it. It's actually really simple to use so I can see why he does.

Though I use different modelling softwares, But TinkerCAD is best way to start.
Hi! Just checking for an update. Smile Was the fix successful?
Hi can I request for a custom 3d printed beyblade now?
here's my list of questions don't mean to give you a hard time i just want to know all the details
1. how many gimmick's can a bey have.
2. if you want a complete bey which means driver,metal piece,and layer does that mean you can't have a frame.
3. can my bey have dual rotation
4. do you print the beys
5. do you pay for shipping
6. how long would it take to send to chicago
7. how will i know that you are not conning me out of my adress email my money
8. am i allowed to pay after i receive the product
9. can you add the unburstable gimmick to beys like the ones on cho z valkyrie
10.can i have a bey that slopes down like dead hades

i would prefer BURST3DPRINTER to reply for himself please im not trying to be rude i would just prefer the creator to confirm these questions himself.
(Feb. 13, 2019  3:12 PM)trueblader51 Wrote: here's my list of questions don't mean to give you a hard time i just want to know all the details
2. if you want a complete bey which means driver,metal piece,and layer does that mean you can't have a frame.
4. do you print the beys

i would prefer BURST3DPRINTER to reply for himself please im not trying to be rude i would just prefer the creator to confirm these questions himself.

Like you said, you would want Burst3DPrinter to reply for himself, but I have an answer for number 7. Other people have used the service and have not been scammed, and they were happy with what they got, so I would assume that it isn’t a scam. Also, for number 8, do you go to a grocery store and take all the groceries and then pay the next day? No. You don’t.
I dont think that Burst3dPrinter is still on wbo
(Feb. 13, 2019  3:21 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2019  3:12 PM)trueblader51 Wrote: here's my list of questions don't mean to give you a hard time i just want to know all the details
4. do you print the beys

Like you said, you would want Burst3DPrinter to reply for himself, but I have an answer for number 7. Other people have used the service and have not been scammed, and they were happy with what they got, so I would assume that it isn’t a scam. Also, for number 8, do you go to a grocery store and take all the groceries and then pay the next day? No. You don’t.

for number 7 i understand but for number 8 but you can't use a grocery store because when you go to a restaurant you pay after you eat and also you can pay for your groceries after you get them if you order online.
(Feb. 13, 2019  11:20 PM)trueblader51 Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2019  3:21 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Like you said, you would want Burst3DPrinter to reply for himself, but I have an answer for number 7. Other people have used the service and have not been scammed, and they were happy with what they got, so I would assume that it isn’t a scam. Also, for number 8, do you go to a grocery store and take all the groceries and then pay the next day? No. You don’t.

for number 7 i understand but for number 8 but you can't use a grocery store because when you go to a restaurant you pay after you eat and also you can pay for your groceries after you get them if you order online.

With the second example, you can’t actually do that.

Also, you can’t just give someone an I O U
When will he be takeing requst cause im hiped for my own bey
Hey what if I live in another country. How do I pay then? If my money isn't the same!I really really really want my own custom beyblade?. I mean I could pay the amount you want just don't know how to change my money into US dollars
(Feb. 14, 2019  1:32 PM)TheLOLManiac Wrote: Hey what if I live in another country. How do I pay then? If my money isn't the same!I really really really want my ow n custom beyblade?. I mean I could pay the amount you want just don't know how to change my money into US dollars

Honestly you can just pay with something like paypal that converts and deals with rates for you.

(Feb. 13, 2019  11:20 PM)trueblader51 Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2019  3:21 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Like you said, you would want Burst3DPrinter to reply for himself, but I have an answer for number 7. Other people have used the service and have not been scammed, and they were happy with what they got, so I would assume that it isn’t a scam. Also, for number 8, do you go to a grocery store and take all the groceries and then pay the next day? No. You don’t.

The fact for number 8 is their is no 100% secure way that either of you can keep to your deal but logically you should pay him first as in theory it would be worse for him to lose his goods then a small sum of money from you.
(Feb. 14, 2019  5:06 PM)crystal azule Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2019  1:32 PM)TheLOLManiac Wrote: Hey what if I live in another country. How do I pay then? If my money isn't the same!I really really really want my ow n custom beyblade?. I mean I could pay the amount you want just don't know how to change my money into US dollars

Honestly you can just pay with something like paypal that converts and deals with rates for you.

(Feb. 13, 2019  11:20 PM)trueblader51 Wrote: for number 7 i understand but for number 8 but you can't use a grocery store because when you go to a restaurant you pay after you eat and also you can pay for your groceries after you get them if you order online.

The fact for number 8 is their is no 100% secure way that either of you can keep to your deal but logically you should pay him first as in theory it would be worse for him to lose his goods then a small sum of money from you.

You can always you a trusted middle-man. Escrow service.