3D Beyblade Tip Design Ideas

(Nov. 21, 2017  9:40 AM)Beylon Wrote: Fair enough. That's pretty common. It's good news overall though. Glad you got a chance to test-print some of your work. I may have seen someone post  links to your work (on thingverse?) in another thread - but I can't remember where now. Would you post that link here?

Here is the link to the objects I have posted to Thingiverse. Please note I have not printed all of them so some may not work.
https://www.thingiverse.com/BeybladePartMaker/designs

Jaggy printed out with a very small tip and it snapped off it is now Giga Flat. Hole Sharp printed with a paper thin cone (guess how that worked out). Otherwise the tips are pretty good.
I would've named Jaggy Star Flat instead.
(Nov. 21, 2017  7:04 PM)dt1000 Wrote: I would've named Jaggy Star Flat instead.
It was based off of the Burst driver Jaggy.
(Nov. 21, 2017  7:15 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2017  7:04 PM)dt1000 Wrote: I would've named Jaggy Star Flat instead.
It was based off of the Burst driver Jaggy.

I think Jagged Flat is a good name.
(Nov. 16, 2017  2:18 PM)MWF Wrote: Polish Wide Semi Flat
a wide semi flat made of POM. would be good for zero g
Here is the PWSF tip:
Those are good names but unfortunately the Jaggy part broke off I will need to edit the design.
(Nov. 21, 2017  7:44 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2017  2:18 PM)MWF Wrote: Polish Wide Semi Flat
a wide semi flat made of POM. would be good for zero g
Here is the PWSF tip:

size wise it looks like a TPXSF (Tall Polish Xtreme Semi Flat) a little shorter like the height of a normal flat tip. I think there is an official wide semi flat. I am thinking a polish ver. of that.
(Nov. 21, 2017  7:47 PM)MWF Wrote: size wise it looks like a TPXSF  (Tall Polish Xtreme Semi Flat) a little shorter like the height of a normal flat tip. I think there is an official wide semi flat. I am thinking a polish ver. of that.

POM is white unless colored so I am using white to represent it. You want the tip to be shorter?
(Nov. 21, 2017  7:51 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2017  7:47 PM)MWF Wrote: size wise it looks like a TPXSF  (Tall Polish Xtreme Semi Flat) a little shorter like the height of a normal flat tip. I think there is an official wide semi flat. I am thinking a polish ver. of that.

POM is white unless colored so I am using white to represent it. You want the tip to be shorter?

I want a POM wide semi flat. if I am correct it is a zero g tip.
I would like a POM Left Semi-Flat Sharp. It is a Flat Sharp made of POM with a small Left Flat shape.
Sorry for the long delay @[Dracomageat], @[dt1000], and @[MWF] here are your tips.

What about R2F for burst, but with a secondary ring above it that only touches occasionally. It would be like R2F with a "right spin aggressive" Merge-style rubber ring...idk if I am being clear on how high the second ring should be...

if you can't understand the above, just make a R2F for Burst...
Can you make a WF with an R2F around the tip?

I call it AWF or Accelerate Wide Flat.
@[Dragunix] I am only doing MFB parts right now but I might try making your idea later when I have more experience.

(Dec. 08, 2017  3:15 AM)dt1000 Wrote: Can you make a WF with an R2F around the tip?

So by this you mean something like a wide merge?
(Dec. 08, 2017  5:02 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: @[Dragunix] I am only doing MFB parts right now but I might try making your idea later when I have more experience.

(Dec. 08, 2017  3:15 AM)dt1000 Wrote: Can you make a WF with an R2F around the tip?

So by this you mean something like a wide merge?

Yeah, but with a flat.