3D Beyblade Tip Design Ideas

(Nov. 14, 2017  1:49 AM)dt1000 Wrote: Right Rubber Flat Sharp

Could I have a little more information please?
(Nov. 14, 2017  1:50 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:

Well, if you could control it at least.

A Flat Sharp, but the Flat is a R2F
(Nov. 14, 2017  1:50 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:

i think he means a full rubber merge.
(Nov. 14, 2017  1:51 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2017  1:50 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Could I have a little more information please?

i think he means a full rubber merge.

No, with a plastic sharp, a shorter one, and a wider right curved rubber flat.

Here are two versions:
I also found out how to make the images better quality!
(Nov. 14, 2017  2:04 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:

Here are two versions:

Please make a Giga Metal Hole Flat.
So many rubber/metal combos
Try a driver like the one I described in Vine Ladon in the other thread
(Nov. 14, 2017  2:10 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: So many rubber/metal combos

Right now I only make Metal series tips however, I could make a metal series version of the driver.
Also what other thread are you referring to?
(Nov. 14, 2017  2:06 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2017  2:04 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Here are two versions:

Please make a Giga Metal Hole Flat.

@[Flame-Byxis]
(Nov. 14, 2017  2:24 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2017  2:10 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: So many rubber/metal combos

Right now I only make Metal series tips however, I could make a metal series version of the driver.
Also what other thread are you referring to?

I meant a 4d Bottom, not a burst driver, I'm referring to the Create your own OC thread, pg. 13, I think
(Nov. 13, 2017  4:57 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2017  6:43 AM)Shaady Wrote: What about something similar to Defense/Press in Burst. I guess that would basically just be B/WB with the tabs to help regain balance.

Here you go:
@[ayggdrasilgy] is this what you mean?
I am unable to make multiple part tips (such as ones with bearings) right now but I could color metal parts grey.

You know I meant a high angled sd but I love your idea
(Nov. 14, 2017  2:06 AM)dt1000 Wrote: Please make a Giga Metal Hole Flat.
Here is Giga Metal Hole Flat:
@[DaJetsnake] Is this what you wanted?
Here are some new Beyblade tips I made three of them are meant for a Zero-G Stadium.\
You know, if you opened a shapeways store and sold these as packs (multiple tips connected by a sprue, to save on printing cost) I'm pretty sure I'd buy them. Some of these obviously wouldn't be printable - but a lot of them are quite cool and appear to be functional. The ABS shapeways uses would be more than sufficient to survive a battle. Plus it's been more than 7 years since the MFB patents were filed, and they haven't been renewed. So it'd be shapeways-allowable. Do it!

Are the internals sized correctly? Like, would they actually clip onto a track? Does the track above actually have thread inside?
(Nov. 15, 2017  12:46 AM)Beylon Wrote: You know, if you opened a shapeways store and sold these as packs (multiple tips connected by a sprue, to save on printing cost) I'm pretty sure I'd buy them. Some of these obviously wouldn't be printable - but a lot of them are quite cool and appear to be functional. The ABS shapeways uses would be more than sufficient to survive a battle. Plus it's been more than 7 years since the MFB patents were filed, and they haven't been renewed. So it'd be shapeways-allowable. Do it!

Are the internals sized correctly? Like, would they actually clip onto a track? Does the track above actually have thread inside?

I do not have a 3D printer but, theoretically the parts are the right size. The parts have threads to attach to a facebolt/track.
Please make the following:
Semi-Flat Sharp (Flat Sharp with a Semi-flat instead)
Xtreme Ball Sharp
(Nov. 15, 2017  1:21 AM)dt1000 Wrote: Please make the following:
Xtreme Ball Sharp
Are these right?
(Nov. 15, 2017  4:40 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2017  1:21 AM)dt1000 Wrote: Please make the following:
Xtreme Ball Sharp
Are these right?

The SFS is fine, but a Ball Sharp is just a pointed ball.
(Nov. 15, 2017  1:22 PM)dt1000 Wrote: The SFS is fine, but a Ball Sharp is just a pointed ball.
So more like this?
(Nov. 15, 2017  6:20 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2017  1:22 PM)dt1000 Wrote: The SFS is fine, but a Ball Sharp is just a pointed ball.
So more like this?

Yeah, but with a shorter sharp.
(Nov. 14, 2017  5:03 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Here are some new Beyblade tips I made three of them are meant for a Zero-G Stadium.\

the zero g tips i call am going to call them CNS (circle needle sharp) CWB (circle wide ball) CWD (Circle wide defense)
(Nov. 16, 2017  12:13 AM)MWF Wrote: the zero g tips i call am going to call them CNS (circle needle sharp) CWB (circle wide ball) CWD (Circle wide defense)

Those names sound good. Any ideas for the other tip?
(Nov. 16, 2017  2:33 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2017  12:13 AM)MWF Wrote: the zero g tips i call am going to call them CNS (circle needle sharp) CWB (circle wide ball) CWD (Circle wide defense)

Those names sound good. Any ideas for the other tip?

Polish Wide Semi Flat

a wide semi flat made of POM. would be good for zero g
I had some of my designs printed and the measurements and proportions are correct. However it was a low quality printer so I had to cut off some extra bits and I will not be posting pictures at this time.
(Nov. 21, 2017  8:50 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: I had some of my designs printed and the measurements and proportions are correct. However it was a low quality printer so I had to cut off some extra bits and I will not be posting pictures at this time.

Fair enough. That's pretty common. It's good news overall though. Glad you got a chance to test-print some of your work. I may have seen someone post links to your work (on thingverse?) in another thread - but I can't remember where now. Would you post that link here?