[3/24/13] [Maryland,Silver Spring] Merry 2nd Anniversary (Zero-G)

on
Hosted by
  Yami
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Happy 2nd Anniversary to all Maryland, Northern Virginia and Metro Area Bladers!

Hi everyone! This is the official thread for our March tournament being held in the Mid-Atlantic's favorite Beyblade venue, Martin Luther King Jr. Park - on Sunday, March 24 in Silver Spring, MD.

Location: Map of MLK Park The closest address to put in your GPS is 1098 Jackson Rd, Silver Spring, MD 20904, but be sure to look at the satellite view of the map above for the actual location of the tournament which will be inside the pavilion (just above the basketball courts)

Start time: Noon-thirty-ish
End time: Usually 3pm for most, 4pm for the finalists
Format: TBD depending on number of bladers
Stadiums: BBG-04 Attack, BBG-11 Defense, and BBG-18 Balance (Alternating rounds)
HMS Starting time[b]: Approximately 3:00PM (Tornado Attack Stadium)
[b]Surface:
Concrete with blankets and cardboard
Fees: Standard WBO fees ($5 entry fee or free with a Blader Passport)
MFB Prizes: Zero-G beys and gear (TBD)
HMS Prize: Face Booster MAROON [Image: FaceBoosterMAROON.png], Face Booster FLAXEN [Image: FaceBoosterFLAXEN.png], or Face Booster CELESTE [Image: FaceBoosterCELESTE.png]

Please post to this thread if you plan to make it - and for which tournament or tournaments you are confirmed!

MFB-Confirmed
  1. Stars
  2. Arupeao
  3. Tech
  4. beymaster15963
  5. BillyBlast
  6. Sonikku
  7. geetster99
  8. Blader IXI
  9. Blackizard
  10. edesen smith123
  11. Time
  12. repear12
  13. jacob brookover
  14. reachdude47

HMS-Confirmed
  1. Stars
  2. Arupeao
  3. Tech
  4. beymaster15963
  5. geetster99
  6. repear12
  7. Time
  8. BillyBlast

Special Event:Whoever gets first place in Zero-G will pick their opponent at Beyday in May!

I have 2 Gaia Dragoon MS Mint /w Case and 1 Draciel MS Mint /w Case for 10 dollars. **Both for 15 with 2 launcher and a rip cord for who want to participate HMS.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Mar. 18, 2013  9:16 PM)Time Wrote: Obviously not, the extra o in that helps to make it so clear

You didn't state WHICH Dragoon you were talking about, also some people like to spell Dark Knight Dragooon with 2 o's, like I do. So before you start assuming "OH MAN, I'M THE BEST HMS BLADER OUT THERE AND DARK KNIGHT DRAGOON DOESN'T EXIST" then think again. I thought you meant Dark Knight Dragoon, You don't have to be a jerk about it.
HEY GUYS FOR THE TOURNAMENTS DURING SUMMER BREAK HOST TEAM BLADING TOURNAMNETS
i agree with edisen that would be awsome team OTA maybe like 10 teams containg 3 or 4 bladers that would be awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!, anyone else agree?
O for otsuma
T for Tikaski
A for Akira lol
The WBO does not do official Team Tournaments yet.
Zoroark that was sarcasm
Time & Metal if you guys want to argue/beef each over do it through Private Message not here. This ia full of spam and it not worth to see you kids argue.
We weren't arguing he misunderstood one of my posts
Also, what time do you think the hms tournament will be over by?
Galaxy said that HMS should be 1 hour so the starting time in the OP plus 1 hour should answer your question, time.
Since the turnout seems small again probably get it faster after all.
aproxamitly when wil HMS end
4-4:30 at the latest
Ok sorry for posting alot but DOES ANYONE HAVE BB-10 STADIUM TO SELL I REALLY NEED ONE I CAN BUYY IF ITS AT A DECENT PRICE LIKE $50 or LESS IVE BEEN SAVING UP PLEASE PM IF U WILL SELL,also for the tourney can i borrow someones W145 im trying to use this sick combo
Don't spam the thread looking for buyers. Open up a buying thread, look inthe Selling and Trading forum, or look on eBay or Amazon.
Just to get you to stop posting, here is a link for one less than $50 http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-BB-10-A...3380cdab64
Looks like BRR at the moment if people come.
Was BRR a previous tournament?
BRR = Block Round Robin.
MAN Me and reachdude47 wont be able to make it some last minute things popped up sorry and Time thanks for the link ill be ordering on monday and again sorry for technally spaming im still kinda new here maybe next tourney
Since it doesn't look like a plastic tournament is possible next weekend, would anyone have interest in an unofficial one on Sunday? I can supply a prize of a bunch of basically replacement parts (not even usable if you don't have certain beys) and if we get 8 to participate I think it would count as official correct? The stadiums would be an issue, but if it is unofficial I think we could just do it in bb-10s or hasbro even.
Well gonna give everyone a heads up, tomorrow will be a little be chilly (yes screw the groundhogs they lied this year) so dress warm it going to be at the 50's and chances are it going to rain late in the day.

However the tournament will go on including HMS tournament. QUITE A SMALL TURN OUT ISN'T?!
Good luck for everyone attending the tournament! I know its in progress as I'm typing this but, yeah.

Also, for whoever comes back after the tournament is over;
Who was the winner for HMS? And who was the winner for Zero-G?
Combos?
No HMS today, too cold and not enough time. Tired
Glad I mean so much to you tech

Zero-g results
1st billy
2nd/3rd/4th stars nightwing247 time
Led to 2 three person round robins that I had to leave so I kind of through my last matches
Congrats to all the winners. Good job BillyBlast by winning Zero G. I hope everyone had fun, to bad no HMS.