[3/24/13] [Maryland,Silver Spring] Merry 2nd Anniversary (Zero-G)

on
Hosted by
  Yami
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Happy 2nd Anniversary to all Maryland, Northern Virginia and Metro Area Bladers!

Hi everyone! This is the official thread for our March tournament being held in the Mid-Atlantic's favorite Beyblade venue, Martin Luther King Jr. Park - on Sunday, March 24 in Silver Spring, MD.

Location: Map of MLK Park The closest address to put in your GPS is 1098 Jackson Rd, Silver Spring, MD 20904, but be sure to look at the satellite view of the map above for the actual location of the tournament which will be inside the pavilion (just above the basketball courts)

Start time: Noon-thirty-ish
End time: Usually 3pm for most, 4pm for the finalists
Format: TBD depending on number of bladers
Stadiums: BBG-04 Attack, BBG-11 Defense, and BBG-18 Balance (Alternating rounds)
HMS Starting time[b]: Approximately 3:00PM (Tornado Attack Stadium)
[b]Surface:
Concrete with blankets and cardboard
Fees: Standard WBO fees ($5 entry fee or free with a Blader Passport)
MFB Prizes: Zero-G beys and gear (TBD)
HMS Prize: Face Booster MAROON [Image: FaceBoosterMAROON.png], Face Booster FLAXEN [Image: FaceBoosterFLAXEN.png], or Face Booster CELESTE [Image: FaceBoosterCELESTE.png]

Please post to this thread if you plan to make it - and for which tournament or tournaments you are confirmed!

MFB-Confirmed
  1. Stars
  2. Arupeao
  3. Tech
  4. beymaster15963
  5. BillyBlast
  6. Sonikku
  7. geetster99
  8. Blader IXI
  9. Blackizard
  10. edesen smith123
  11. Time
  12. repear12
  13. jacob brookover
  14. reachdude47

HMS-Confirmed
  1. Stars
  2. Arupeao
  3. Tech
  4. beymaster15963
  5. geetster99
  6. repear12
  7. Time
  8. BillyBlast

Special Event:Whoever gets first place in Zero-G will pick their opponent at Beyday in May!

I have 2 Gaia Dragoon MS Mint /w Case and 1 Draciel MS Mint /w Case for 10 dollars. **Both for 15 with 2 launcher and a rip cord for who want to participate HMS.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

How exactly is it a "Second Anniversary", haha?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-USA-Mary...ssom-ARISE Don't think you were there.
Didn't know Beyblade existed back then, haha!

So that was the first ever tourney in MD?
Actually no, but this is pretty much how we got so many people then the previous tournament in Washington DC. But it the first tournament in Maryland anyway.

I tried to host it but Kai-V wanted a veteran in the tournament blalalalah.

Anyway, thanks to who ever mod moved this. Let get this started.
Confirm me for both tournaments Grin
Im in for both is aru coming
Throw me in the confirmed list for Zero-G, can't believe its been 2 years since my first and MD's first tournament wow, this should be exciting. So Arupaeo is going to be there even though he isn't hosting right?

The 1st Year the begging IKMV won with Otsu as second and Stars as 3rd (?)
The 1st Annivesary: I got 3rd Place Aru got 1st and Stars got 2nd.
What's going to happen this year I can't wait.
Correct, unless he scared to lose his Beypoint haha i know he have to be in for HMS.

So Billy you have to participate in HMS haha ill provide you the common 3 HMS to start.
I will be there - shaking boots and all! LOL
Aru no ducking allowed Smile you gotta join Zero G Tongue_out just kidding.
Waahoo! Sonikku is there...MFB
Aww man! I won't be able to make it this month, Vacation is one week AFTER this, but I might be able to head back down in April Smile !
Zoroark is back?! Shame your missing this Crying
Well I'm coming who is that *Billy* guy on the list lol just kidding.
Since HMS are willing to be lent then sure I will participate if they aren't heavy time constraints which I heavily doubt.

Confirm me for HMS
Oh there not it like about 1 hour straight tournament and done
Put me on the confirmed list for both
Updated Roster. Added Special Event for who's coming to Beyday in May. Good Luck guys!
not gonna be there again.....
basketball tourney in VA
I would come I wasn't the big man of the team...
That's saddening AJ ):

Hey Galaxy do you think Blackizard (Jon) *if I remembered his new username right* will be coming? It would be great to get some more the first or 2nds or whatever just near original bladers to come. We should be able to make 8 people right lol. Where did all the MD Bladers go D:
Lol if were still stuck with less then 15 bladers im calling Block Round robin lol
i wish there was one in or near dundalk like towson you guys would have tons of awesome bladers
I would like to confirm for the MFB Tournament.
Maybe for both. Will you be using your stadiums or is Aru lending you his? Also, Arupaeo will you still be selling at the event?
Hes going to be there selling things too. Yes we will be using his stadiums.
Blackizard is coming. ....>Smile can't wait!